How fast can you run Veeky Forums?

How fast can you run Veeky Forums?
How far can you run?

Attached: images (26).jpg (511x288, 22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yLWejYWjANM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Long distance running is all in the head when distance is all that matters. If you're trying to get certain times then that takes a bit more effort.

Speed is a different matter though.

About 5.00min/km
25km but working myself up to a marathon

Pre powerlifting:
Very fast
Very far

Post powerlifting:
Not very fast
Literally havent been in a full out sprint in 9 months

I can do about 10k before I get gassed.
No idea if I'm still quick, I haven't sprant anywhere in years.

Never recorded myself but at least mach 1. Pain in the ass to keep buying replacement clothes because of it.

Attached: images (25).jpg (443x332, 24K)

My 100m pr is 10.91s
My lj pr is 20' 11 1/2"

Oh and I hate running anything beyond 200m. 400m and beyond I die.

100m - 11.6
60m - 7.1

Sprinting - suck terribly, 13s at 100m
Distance/marathon - half-decent to poor. PR is 3:32.

My running is like me having sex: Slow, low intensity, and goes on for longer than is probably healthy.

400m pb of 46.53. If you don’t run 400s you’re not a man.

15.24 seconds 100 meter run

Dude that is really slow. I didn't train for 3 years and for a 1km run got 3.5 minutes. I don't think you actually tried.

For me I'm stuck at 51sec for 400m but my 100m time is probably 11.5 but I haven't timed it in 2 years. Swimming has done wonders on my cardio though. Anyone here run sub 50s 400m got any tips?

Shit man that's really good, are you black by any chance? What's your 200m time?

About 8 minutes a mile for 3 miles. I can't really sprint, but I can push 6 min a mile.

All I've run is 6 mile, but didn't struggle hugely. At a bit if a guess I'd say I could do 10 miles as long as I can have a toilet break. However, that would be at something like 11 min a mile.

as fast as a leopard.

Attached: gallipoli.jpg (500x218, 19K)

100m pb was 11.54

My dad was running that in grade 10, how old do you happen to be? Also, that's sick af. my 1km is like 2:50.

run a marathon in 3:50
run half mar in 1:29
Duno how far can i run if i'd pace myself slowly, prolly far these days

Attached: Xavier-Corbero-342x315.png (342x315, 145K)

100m - 11.9s
200m - 23.9s
400m - 56s
1m - 4:56
5k - 18:40
3xJump - 36ft

I could probably run pretty far. The most I ever bothered running was 14.5miles though

Not real fast. Best 5k time is just under 22min. Sprint times are also shit. Was always a better swimmer desu

14 seconds over some 42 inch hurdles

try this video, youtube.com/watch?v=yLWejYWjANM its a step by step video of usain bolt run

I can run at a decent speed, but I can't do distance for shit.
My legs start burning and I just lose all motivation to continue, even if my breathing is 100% fine and I don't feel physically tired.
Might be different if I was playing a game or in a competition or something instead of just running on a treadmill though

That's a shit half marathon to marathon ratio.
Your marathon could be way faster with proper training

Can run around 42 minutes for 10k
Longest run 100km, any ultrabros here?

I used To be a 14:53 5k/31:17 10k runner back in my college days. But that was 10 years ago, I’ve fallen so far.

Now? Not much. I can go for 30 minutes at a shit pace. Like 9 minute miles.

In hs I had a 4:57 mile and was running about 50-60 miles a week. I was in the best shape of my life.

100m - 10.4
200m - 20.1

5k 18:44
2 mile 11:48
1 mile 5:28

I didn't see another thread related to running, so I'll just post my question here:
How bad is it to cool down quickly after running? I run with a group of people now to train for a specific run and I never bring any extra clothing because I will get really warm during the run anyway, but they told me it's bad to cycle back home in the cold weather after running without any extra clothing.
Are they right, or doesn't it matter too much if I feel fine? Does it influence recovery in any way?

nigga how?

at the very least a few feet

I used to be able to run a mile in 5 minutes, would've been under 5 if i never got injured.

Now, i bet I can't even run a mile in 9 minutes. So much hard work... Gone to waste...

Attached: Despair.jpg (482x427, 36K)

Not him but how many km can you run on that rhytm? He said 5min/km but if he's running 25km then it's not a bad time.

What are your height, weight and lifts ?

So you’re borderline world class athlete?

4 miles in just under 30 min
Oddly enough I have issues with under 7 min miles, strange since the average pace to run 4 miles in 30 would be a 7.5 min

I used to jog every other day last winter, but since I have been sticking to a routine with only a little cardio a week I notice myself falling behind.