(((Soy)))

will soy give me bitchtits or have we all been memed?

redpill me Veeky Forums

Attached: Soyboys.png (674x530, 296K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lr4MmmWQtZM
youtu.be/v6RbEehw95M
youtube.com/watch?v=C8dfiDeJeDU
fthmb.tqn.com/SaGliM5gtixBr8GjrunEqPAhzuI=/960x0/filters:no_upscale()/SW_Gateway-56a192415f9b58b7d0c0bdbf.png
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Short answer is yes

Long answer is that soy is a component of a modern life style seemingly designed to give you bitch tits. Shitty food, sedentary work, plastics and other toxins in everything, estrogen leaking into everything from birth control

*tips tinfoil*

no its a meme. also anyone who watches pjw should kill themselves. alex jones is pretty entertaining, but pjw is a fag with no idea what hes talking about who thinks he knows everything

ok Schlomo Goldbergstein

Attached: killallwhites.png (2560x1600, 1.32M)

Attached: 1518268747480.png (1740x778, 275K)

It's funny because Alex and Paul both have bitch tits even though they don't consume soy.

Pretty much everyone consumes soy. It's in fucking everything cause it's a cheap way to bulk out foods

it won’t cause bitch tits

drinking milk and drinking beer will though

Yeah, beer is a big one. Especially the really hop heavy IPAs

don't nips eat soy sauce everyday and not have bitch tits?

PaulWatson is a soyboy himself.

The research is simply not complete, some studies are saying that it fucks your shit up, others say it doesn't. I'd say avoid it if you want to be 100% sure and wait for more conclusive data. As for the soyboy meme, it's their personality/attitude/whatever that makes them weak males, and again, soy stuff may or may not have an effect on that

Soy tastes like ass while would someone drink and eat that shit?

exactaly.....

they don’t consume lots of beer or dairy, although they are starting to more and more

>this

youtube.com/watch?v=lr4MmmWQtZM

It's in their genetics
They've been consuming soy for thousands of years

it's a meme

Attached: 1521202002113.png (1661x1492, 739K)

LOL

fucking durianrider

nah.
only a stupid moron thinks it would give you tits.
you would have to eat literally tons of soy per day for it to have any such hormonal effects.

japs eat healthy and in small portions. It's considered barbaric to eat much (unless you are a sumoka). It's got nothing to do with soy

/thread

Here's video with cited research
youtu.be/v6RbEehw95M

>12 participants
>changes didnt reach statistical significance

kek

Attached: 1521204478564.jpg (1242x1237, 180K)

good vid

they also eat a shitload of leafy greens and ginger, which both lowers estrogen

It will never be enough for you just admit it. This scares you because it's mean giving up your little sweet treats and lazy ameripig living style.

My mother was told to switch from dairy milk to soy milk by her doctor to cope with the symptoms of menopause.

Are you an elderly woman going through menopause?

>Not being Soy-Chad

Attached: soy-chad2.jpg (480x480, 45K)

Is that the Jimmy Neutron guy?

It sure is!

Attached: 1521080030246.webm (640x640, 783K)

I was fed by soy and tofu and I can't even hit the gym now, I'm manlet lanket. I got like 20 different injuries but I'm not giving up. Physical therapy is a fucking bitch but whatever. All my cousins were fed by meat and are all huge meatheads now. 2 of my cousins were fed trash junk and are meatheads but 100% gay homosex.

Moral : eat meat (non processed) and ditch soy/tofu

kys

is it bad I think I would wanna be friends with this guy

He honestly seems bro af
>Tfw no soy-bros

Attached: soy-chad.jpg (259x195, 10K)

Their soy consumption has a higher % of fermented soy, not as beta.

>It sure is!
>that webm from yesterday

audible kek

No. I have friends like this, but I'm a grad student living in a college town on the East Coast, so people that look like this are roughly half of my social network. Most of them are bros though.

This. Japs are fucking healthy as shit.

Step 1. Make thread about alleged idea
Step 2. Wait for one person to disagree
Step 3. Call them a jew
Step 4. Go the fuck back to /pol/ with your nonfitness related faggotry you fat fuck, post your body OP

Attached: 1518052798196.jpg (3319x3022, 810K)

This image is shitting on pjw you brainlet.

you won't get anywhere with arguing with these people, stubborn fucks they are

The effects of soy on testosterone is fitness related though.

Regardless you don't to need to eat it. It was never eaten in europe up until a century ago. It's a pretty useless food that doesn't taste nice, doesnt have much nutrients and only appears in process junk food. I only use soy sauce from time to time when I make a stir fry

Well Alex just has fat tits. The other soy actually looks like he has gyno. Alex ain't no soyboy.

Attached: 8d0c83166e348ff70b705c7481dc2fb1.jpg (2048x1024, 181K)

No, you can be friends with all sorts of people :)

I eat a diet entirely consisting of steak, potatoes, spinach, oats, celery, milk, water, bananas, soy-free whey.

And eggs, toast, greek yogurt. It's really not that hard to avoid soy.

youtube.com/watch?v=C8dfiDeJeDU

>Pick up a book

fthmb.tqn.com/SaGliM5gtixBr8GjrunEqPAhzuI=/960x0/filters:no_upscale()/SW_Gateway-56a192415f9b58b7d0c0bdbf.png

apparently not. I might start buying soy products.

Attached: 1497369075708.jpg (500x500, 213K)

>this will be ignored by the majority of anons

/pol/ gets btfo again

>so triggered about someone calling him a soyboy, he makes a half hour video

lmao, fucking soyboys

Attached: spock laughing.gif (291x200, 938K)

okay paul the soy salesmen