What is his bodyfat %?

What is his bodyfat %?
Anyone knows his height / weight here?

Attached: michael-b-jordan-1519405375.png (768x384, 568K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/WfgghsW
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attached: CArXwh8UcAAOr8F.png (474x350, 195K)

It's 12 bananas.
His height is 1 gorilla.
Weight is 1.5 chimpanzees.

edgy

GYNO OVERLOAD

100% CGI

How come black people always have dey mouth open?

I'd say he's around 180 and around 85kg.

Attached: what are you on about nigga.jpg (471x159, 24K)

Why is he wearing a her pleasure condom as a shirt?

Attached: jOTjJ2r.gif (245x163, 840K)

>actually paying money to go watch 2 hours of nigger propaganda

kek

Did they roll up a whole 1x1 of carpet per snake of his hair? Seems wasteful desu senpai

Roll

he's got a great body

How many watermelons do you think they went through a day on set? Probably still can't get the stink out of wherever they filmed

18%ish

>What is his bodyfat %?
13% of the population and 80% of all violent crime

He's not natty here, right?

no, just nappy

Basketball mode activate

Ok nigrasourus, time to go BEAST. Nigramals, MAXIMIZE!

Michael B Jordan is around 5'10

What does the fucking B. stand for? Sounds so stupid when niggers do that shit

Especially when speaking

Or breathing up the white man's air through their fat nigger lips

Good reference, user

The poor fucks couldn't close it even if they wanted to. Do you see the size of their lips?

So he's not confused with #23 from the Bulls of the USA NBA. "Mike Jordan".

>so stupid when you don't know history

Attached: a_barkley_i.jpg (195x262, 20K)

Bakari

What does that mean in Wakandian, king or royalty or some shit like that?
the fact that we have two famous nogs with the same exact name means we have too many nogs in front of the fucking cameras

Lol

who cares about niggers desu senpai

This, ape-posting should be a bannable offense, just shits the board up

Dat roid acne

>dat groid acne
fixed it for you

jej

Attached: 1495420472418.gif (195x229, 1.29M)

monkey/10

>Probably 15% or so
>He claims to be 5'10", other sources put him at anywhere from 5'7" to 5'9"
>180's probably

Could you imagine being a tiny nigger? Everyone wants to stomp on you like a fucking roach and you probably have napoleon complex rage on top of standard nigger rage

Closer to 20

Live representation of what happens when you pussy ass racist white boys talk that racist shit in real life LOL

>hehe I calld em a nigger that'll show em
The insecurities of the white man show on the internet.

Attached: 16a2bf738de86610b926e8a097167c40e9fbdd99e03219cb7e3af99813a65033.png (1250x1250, 103K)

>MOM! MOM!!! I'm defending nig-I mean, African Americans online again!
>Good job sweetie-pie! Those nigg-I mean, African Americans will vote Democrat for centuries

>ITT
at what stage are you?

Attached: bp.png (1326x483, 80K)

fuck you too spook

It's actually a SAG Union rule. If there's already a Michael Jordan in the actor's guild, you have to differentiate yourself. Same reason you have Michael J. Fox.

Why can't they just call him diversity hire #531?

None because I'm not an insecure company wars faggot and I enjoy watching fun movies.
Marvel soyboy drones and DC apologists are the same shit

if i wanted to see a bunch of filthy animals I'd go to the zoo

Amazing how many people go full retard when they see a black person
Wonder how many times Tyrone and Jamal cucked them

when people get this mad over a person's skin colour, that's how I know Jamal has got to their family/relationships....

or you know, we could just want a crime-free white utopia but I guess it's easier to strawman like a bitch

i call black people niggers here, i call my black friends nigger too. is it only frowned upon in the US and UK? it's almost normal to call them niggers here

What else would you call them? Nigger works as well as ape-boy

>Nobody cares too much about blacks
>Merkel starts importing them
>Everybody starts hating them
You're right, you don't really start to hate them until they're close.

as someone who has grown up in a poor white community (englands equivalent to like a trailer park in america), this "nigger-mentality" that you talk about all the time is NATURE here

"nigger-behaviour" is determined by classes, poor people will act like shit (not in all cases, as I haven't turned out like that but everyone around me did), middle-class people will act normal, upper-class people are posh cunts

you're delusional

>Donald J. Trump

isn't that mostly because of his son with the same name?

Thanks for your input, reddit.

Kek this. God Veeky Forums is so fucking dumb.

look at M B Jordan in normal pictures. He has a terrible jaw line. He has to keep is mouth open and push his jaw forward so that it actually looks masculine

i grew up in a poor white area that involved a lot of street fighting

im the farthest thing from a r*Ddit soyboy just because i'm not a brainlet racist (common amongst manlets and other inferior people)

Which country?

Are you a muslet?

the fuck is a muslet

england

those same poor aggressive retards who were out doing petty theft and beating and raping women, were the same retards who hate muslims and blacks for pretty much no reason

>the fuck is a muslet
I think it's like a child mudslime

13-14%

idk what youd constitute as child, i was a built 6'2" 15 year old

How do you workout the little muscle dots Veeky Forums?

he said on twitter hes 6ft

What's 3/5ths of 6ft?

He probably had to because of the SAG

Attached: 7CD64B16-FF6E-4CA4-8AF5-9D809B64A28F.jpg (460x515, 96K)

Is this the African American feline the Jew media propagandized?

>he j...j..just hates niggers because he's jealous of them
I'm not jealous of roaches yet I still despise them.

Attached: images[1].jpg (275x183, 9K)

hurr durr i hate niggers hehe im so edgy

>topic referencing black people
>white autists start having insecurity explosions immediately

You guys must have shitty lives if you feel this way LOL

Attached: image.jpg (696x518, 61K)

and what, loving niggers makes you a saint? Do you like that they commit the majority of violent crime and are 10X more likely to assault you than a white male? Do you like that they have lower IQs? Do you like that they're unsustainable as a people and that your tax money has to pay for them to sit around and eat hot friest and drink cough syrup all day? Fuck niggers and fuck you too

or, like me, you've grown up around niggers in nig neighborhoods your whole life and can't stand how people try to pretend they're just like us when they're not

> spoiled soyboy with no hands on experience with the nig wants to whiteknight for him

Attached: 1519780047508.jpg (396x382, 24K)

It's not that bad being 5'7 doesn't really matter to me

These people are either niggers themselves or sheltered white people who never had to live around niggers.

>like me, you've grown up around niggers in nig neighborhoods your whole life

As have I. Have you considered that maybe you deserved to be bullied by nigs because you're an aspie and a social failure? Inb4 hurr durr go back to rebbit you nigguerrr. Also
>using the term "soyboy" unironically

He went to Juilliard as a clarinetist and is very close friends with my former professor.

Also has a cool collection of hats.

>hurr durr you deserved to get robbed by niggers and your families friend deserved to be shot by niggers

Wait did he actually play Wallace in season 1?They have under bites pretty bad most of the time don't they? Like Bubba from Forrest Gump?

Attached: image.jpg (830x553, 102K)

Strawman arguement. Are you even trying?

this is really what they believe. They know deep down that 99% of niggers are animals but they meet that one in a million nigger that isn't terrible and decide that racism is the worlds greatest sin because it might hurt just one fucking ape. Clearly math isn't their strong suit, it's the classic kill one to save a million question and liberals fail it every time

>Strawman arguement
This happened to me to you dumb idiot. As did similar things to a lot of my friends. Try living with niggers here and I promise you that you'll experience these great things as well.

Youre arachnophobic? Your sister must be fucking spiders...

You didn't join the real and active Official Fitness Server on Discord yet??

Advice on routine and posture advice, motivate each other, awesome stories, feels, food pics recipes and diet checks, fasting, etc. Self improvement, nofap and even relationship advice.

We also have some fun channels like memes or a channel dedicated to tinder thot patrolling.

For those who want more adventure, we have a contest: post a pic in begin of the month, and one at the end. Then users vote and the winner gets prize money!

We have lots of guys participating, but only one Female. So femanons dont leave her to be alone

We accept people from all fitness levels: fat, average or athletic. As long as you are encouraging and motivating you are most welcome!

discord.gg/WfgghsW

Attached: IMG_20131128_160142_-_Copy - Copy - Copy.jpg (993x1437, 200K)

nice ad you fucking queer

Then I guess you're just a pussy who couldn't defend himself.

>that
>20%

Lol, fucking Veeky Forums.

>Then I guess you're just a pussy who couldn't defend himself.
So you'd rather have a state where people have to always be ready to defend themselves against 3 armed niggers instead of a niggerless state where people can go home at night without the risk of getting robbed or killed.
Why don't you just move to African nigger countries if you love them so much.

Retarded monkey

5'11 200lbs maybe

im 5’8, 5’9 in shoes and its fucking awful user. i would join the military for 4 years if it meant adding 2-3” to my height

The fuck is wrong with his skin

he's black user, be tolerant plox