Get attacked with knife

>get attacked with knife
What do?

Attached: quakeguy_400x400.png (400x400, 154K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nH1HioAHPW4
youtube.com/watch?v=2fjMpn7JCJ0&t=491s
youtu.be/0_wtNwsAF3k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

run

and getting my gains killed?

use the gun I'm open carrying to kill him

fuck the dude in the ass to ascertain dominace

the gains were in your heart all along

run

die in ambulance

>implying he'll get close enough before I teleport behind him
>implying it was anything personnel anyway, kiddo

Kek

This

>be in Amerifat
>pull out your concealed handgun
>"one more step and I'll shoot!"
>takes one more step
>shoot him 5 times

I don't see that big of a problem here.

Attached: Ar-cxwTqS0rczSU2lwv2pu5ep7wrkwdUdO6JHwuMgxk.jpg (720x1280, 70K)

>open carrying
Better be 2 Colt SAAs in crossdraws

>implying a knife could slice through my gains
I'd just teleport behind him

Pull out my conceal carry brown bess and he done

speaking from exp: apply arm bar

though as someone else said, shooting would be preferable. depends on distance though. if they're too close you won't have time.

Except if he wants to attack you he isn't going to reveal he has a knife before you can react. Secondly you need a good 15 feet between you and the attacker to be able to draw and shoot your gun before he reaches you.

Your chances of not getting stabbed are extremely low in a real life situation

Only correct answers

Can this meme die already? The fight isnt over when he touches you, it ends when one of you dies
youtube.com/watch?v=nH1HioAHPW4
youtube.com/watch?v=2fjMpn7JCJ0&t=491s

Show him your abs while you getting stabbed.
>you wanna look good for when you get stabbed with a knife
>It dont matter

I said stabbed not die, if you're in a knife fight situation then you will at least get slashed up and ot doesn't mean you won't win.

Give them what they want and try not to let the situation escalate. If they are just straight up attacking for no reason then I fight for my life, block the knife and try to get it off him/break his hand or arm. Done judo for many years and I genuinely fancy my chances against a street urchin, if I get stabbed (apparently in the throes of a knife fight adrenaline is so high you won't even feel it) I will keep fighting to get the knife or some elbow contact with his head. If I get the knife I'm going straight for the neck, nothing personnel (it's very personal by that point)

These videos are memes. Unless your attacker is a mouth breather then you're not going to see it coming.

Depending on where you live that will get you locked up for a long time, I agree with the sentiment though, if someone wants to take my life I'm going to do everything in my power to take yours first.

>speaking from exp: apply arm bar

Whoa, whoa, wait a minute here. You can't just say that and move on. What's the story?

stay in a boxing stance, dodge 1-2 times(if hes close) and then run your ass off

Btw the whole gun theory only works if you're in a place where you can carry. Say you leave your state/nation and CAN'T carry your weapon with you, wtf are you going to try to do then?

You could try to disarm him by kicking his hand. Unfortunately shitkins stab you out of the blue.

emo kids cut themselves all the time lol u think im scared of a little knife I'll just knock the cunt out clean as that

run
>can't run
try to solve my problems with kicking
>didn't work, he's closing range
move inside his range, try a takedown, maybe an armbar

Try to dodge the first strike as best you can and disarm the fucker. You're probably gonna get cut, but if you can minimize it and have it somewhere like your arm/hand instead of your torso you'll be(more) okay. You need to isolate the arm with the knife and cause him a significant amount of pain.

Yeah I say this fully aware that I would get locked up but I would rather be locked up than dead from stab wounds. I already feel angry from just thinking about the situation so I imagine I would see the red mist and engage animalistic tard rage, thing is I know how to fight, done boxing as well and constantly fighting/sparring with my bro at home means we have actually got pretty good at defending our weak spots

Or you live in a civilised country who realised that most people are incapable of shouldering the responsibility of a gun

Oh, yeah, you will probably definitely get stabbed. Difference is being stabbed once or twice and shooting the fucker vs getting stabbed, getting your phone and wallet stolen, and dying in a gutter
>situational awareness doesn’t exist
>your run of the mill street nig/meth head is god damn Sun Tzu when it comes to muggings

and then you can get stabbed, with no way to stop it from happening.

That picture is from quake right? God I haven't played that in years. Brings back good memories

Attached: 08BA42F0-0E6D-4DA7-9C7D-952720197F63.jpg (1024x576, 77K)

Or you dont live in a shithole that takes away the only thing that can equalize a conflict between you and an attacker

>bunnyhop away
>triple airshot you

he...nothing personnel n00b

Attached: rocketnade.webm (853x480, 1.35M)

Only correct answer + best map

Attached: 1520994353583.png (308x400, 192K)

You can also get shot with no way to prevent it from happening, difference is I have a chance of stopping a knife, bullets are pretty difficult to deflect. While I stand by my points you ameritards are so easy to trigger over the stupidity of guns

No. My mother will be fine

>flex the core, break the knife

fighting training will equalise a knife attack

youtu.be/0_wtNwsAF3k

>not the lord and saviour of all maps cpm22

Why are quake players so A E S T H E T H I C

Cooller was my initial fitspiration

Attached: C O O L L E R.jpg (604x403, 65K)

>posts a reasonable way to defend yourself
>REEEEE GUNS DUMB AMERICANS FAT KIDS GETTING SHOT WHO NEEDS A GUN JUST GET INTO A KNIFE FIGHT REEEEE

>someone fires a gun at you
>they miss the first shot
>you have time to react

now do you pull your gun and stand your ground, or cry like a bitch and die emptyhanded?

Die an honorable death

Its because Quake is like free weights and everything else like machines.

Attached: profile_picture_by_quakeguy-d4tx1ys.jpg (300x300, 18K)

Run away. Say what you will, the best way to win a knife fight is to get the fuck out of there. I also have next to no training in disarming an armed assailant, so I wouldn't just go for that if running's an option.

fuck you

>think "this fucking sucks, I don't want to be here"
>Fall down onto my back
>kick at the guys shins as hard as I can
>if he backs up, draw my gun and draw down on him
>if he falls down on me, do whatever i can do reduce the amount of times I am stabbed
>get stabbed
>hate it
>just not care for it at all
>think "ow, this sucks"
>die alone

Give him your shit. Sprint to car, run straight to bank and cancel all of my cards. Have them cancel any purchases made on the card, but they can't actually purchase anything because even running my cards as credit needs a PIN.

Can't actually hack into my cellphone and I have it insured. I'd have to get a new drivers license/wallet/card.
I guess he could try identity theft, but I can probably just talk to the DMV/police about that shit. I doubt some nigs going to even think of this.
So in all reality, thief gets nothing and I lose at most 40 dollars of shit I can just go and buy the next day. Kek.
*tips* atleast he gets a bricked phone and a new wallet

Attached: IMG_8705.jpg (306x306, 32K)

its so fucking true

Attached: 1507556978460.jpg (885x956, 161K)

This too unironically. Getting stabbed over less than $100 in total damages and a minor inconvenience is stupid. Unless I have a pretty much guarantee that I can disarm him I'd just hand my shit over.

Who said anything about being robbed? You are being god damned ATTACKED with a motherfucking KNIFE. DEFEND YOURSELF.

The answer is still pretty much the same. Fucking run. Don't be a retard.

Just give them what they want 99% of the time. Don't try to be a hero if he is right infront of you with a knife.

It also depends if you have the right to stand your ground. Because I would just "reach for my wallet" then just unload a magazine into him while running.

Chances are he won't give much chase with 8 holes in his chest while you're gaining distance away from him.

I've done basically the same thing while hunting and none of those animals were point blank, except I was walking toward not back. No difference at that range.

Then I'd run if I could. At the very least enough to tire my attacker out a bit. I'm not gonna try and disarm him with no experience if I don't have to. That's how you end up as a story on the evening news.

Yep, basically this. Unless I can find some sort of metal pipe or some shit around, but it would be for defense. Garuanteed, I can outrun that stupid fuck. If I find an iron pipe of the ground, that guy is basically dead.

If someone is properly attacking you with a knife, you'll never see it coming. Lucky we're not hated high ranking politicians or in prison. They can walk up to you for a hug and they'll stab you in the kidney/back as many times as they need.

I'd really not recommend trying to use jiu jitsu in a knife fight, that could go very wrong very very fast.

Most instructors would teach to control the weapon hand. Holding a persons wrist can be very effective. From there go for headbutts to the nose or kicks to the groin.

Your arms will probably get cut up but you will live.

Alternatively carry a gun like myself and many other Americans.

Best case you get away. If you cant, you will get cut. To mitigate damage your best chance is to control the weapon at all costs, control the hand or arm.

Yeah you could grab the wrist and half clinch him. Or drive the wrist up and just start hockey fighting.

Both hands on knife arm, no clinch. I would get control and then wrist lock if possible. Ultimately every situation is diff and should be treated as a unique moment in itself. Some shit will work on a crack head robbing you if he weighs 150, a 250 pound dude trying to murder you is gona be a bad time.

Most people who pull a knife are scared and just looking to scare you into doing what they want. If someone is trying to kill you and they get a jump on you, odds are you are toast.

>le knife meme
Only like 1.4% of stabbings are deadly, look it up.

Always:
1. Control the weapon
2. Hit eyes, throat, balls etc

Roll those dice if you want, man. I'll try to avoid being a statistic if I can.

Yeah, and I know a guy who got jumped by a couple nigs and got hit in the back of the head with a chunk of concrete and rebar. Lost like half of his mental functions, lost his job because of that, pretty sure his wife left him too.
>but hes alive so it doesn't count

This. Survival doesn't account for permanent disabilities, being crippled, thousands of dollars in medical expenses, the stress of recovering, and every other physical, mental, and financial burden from being stabbed or bludgeoned. There's a lot more to that kind of situation than survival, and if you have the option to get out of it, you should take it.

Knowing my personality pic related.

Attached: stabbed.jpg (1280x960, 185K)

yes, because everybody can get legit fighting training and that would help a 5'2 105lb woman from being raped by a 6'5 270lb man with a knife

How did you get that from what I said?

Attached: 1518933738315.gif (379x440, 140K)

Any legit training place will tell you that anything they teach you only gives you a minimal chance of getting out of there unscathed, and that realistically, you're gonna get knifed either way so you either better run or do your best to discourage the attacker before you get punctured too much.

More like a tyrannical country who realized people are easier to control if you slowly strip away responsibility from their culture, with one of the first steps being the responsibility of safe and responsible self-defence.

In the event that this happens I will concede having a gun would protect you best but I'm arguing about whether everyone should have guns. You could never take back all the guns in America cos you could never get them all but if guns aren't legal in a country I think it's best to keep it that way

>hurr durr just gotta control that weapon that a madman would-be murderer is moving around
>hit tiny targets while trying to not fucking die

You're such a fucking stupid retard, unironically kill yourself like that faggot loser from r9k did.

and then that countries government can do whatever they want, like arresting people for anti-muslim tweers

And you have no desire to revise this plan?

Mah nigga.

Run or if I can't, shield my vitals and create distance/obstacles between my attacker while getting help.

In a last ditch scenario where I can't run, or get behind a fence, or inside a car etc, or if I can't find a chair or something similar to wield between myself and the attacker, I'm going to try and use kicks to keep them away, and if I can't even use kicks well I regret that I didn't have time to wipe my computer and try to keep the knife away from me while hitting him in the head or groin as best as I can.

Attached: Comped-ton.jpg (846x846, 65K)

Do a 360 and walk away

Everyone should learn to protect themselves or stay with people who can protect them. I didn't go wandering the streets alone when I was in crutches but now I am back into training I feel comfortable doing so, I can run or fend off an attacker until I can run

>the gains were in your dreams all along

ftfy

What the fuck do you gain from not running?

Die

fucker

kek, this reminds me of a fucking retarded news story about self defense in germanistan. They unironically said "you can even use a ballpoint pen to defend against an attacker with a knife" and showed some dumb thot doing so in a simulated scenario.

>"Gimme your wallet"
>"Shit. Okay, okay, here take i-" BANG BANG... BANG BANG BANG

who here /StabTolerance/

>started out with a pin
>first 2-3 months gains were like crazy I went from a 19g needle to a 25 in no time
>2 years trainning and I can take a swiss knife no problem, but having problems with the corkscrew
any tips?

Attached: 318508d1331504322-beaded-ringed-f-s-knife-f-s-beaded-ringed-7-[1].jpg (1522x1188, 256K)

Have you tried sleeping on nails like the hindus, some guys told me it helps with having less doms.

Also eat a fuck ton of zinc.

Attached: 15235_show_landscape_large_01[1].jpg (606x398, 63K)

If someone tries to stab you he will most likely either go for your lower body or your legs, and it will actually be one deep stab wound to incapacitate you so he can kick the shit out of you while you struggle to get your bearings with a deep wound in your thigh or stomach, and THEN he will rob you. So if you ACTUALLY have the reaction time, you need to take both hands from ABOVE and bring them down on his hand just as he goes for the low stab, grabbing him by the wrist or forearm. This will make it impossible for him to stab you as long as you are clenching his arm like a turd. You should try and kick him in the shins and dick as hard as you can as you do this, or try to shift one of your hands to his elbow and push his arm towards the inside while pulling away at his wrist to break his elbow. Alternatively if you know shit's coming and you have a sweater or jacket you take it off and literally swing it at his knife, his thrusts end up catching nothing because it is difficult to stab a dude swinging fabric at the knife, actually. But do this only if you plan on running or wrestling him down.

t.survived 8 stabbings

Attached: sweat.jpg (600x600, 37K)

You won't notice the pain, you're right. But the moment you see your blood ruinning down your arm you'll stop moving because of the shock.
Just hope tha tyou have him down befor enoticing it.

>survived 8 stabbings
In what shithole country do you live

Run.
Give him what he wants and run as if the devil is behind you.
If you can't run away because he blocks your path and is attacking you, only think of doging and running the fuck away.
The ONLY time when you can't possibily run away, would be if you have someone with you, i.e. child, wife, gf, and you're the only thing between the knife and them.
Otherwise jsut try to run away.

Serbia

Attached: tito.png (497x692, 100K)

In Detroit probably

Attached: 1395788108192.gif (499x289, 352K)

Fucking balkans man.

>BLOATMAXXED to the point where my gut acts as armor
Pssshhhhhh... Nothin personnel, twink...