Gonna start my first cycle of test in a month, any advice?

Ive been natural all my life an an advocate for natural bodybuilding all my life. I wanted to be living proof that the human body could be huge and lean naturally. But now progress has been too slow and i think its time to hand it in running 250mg test /wk

Attached: trenabuser.jpg (450x800, 177K)

i saw your other thread. how can you put your finger on the camera 2 times in a row?

250mg week not worth bro youll shut your test down with minimum result. Try 500mg/ week for 12 weeks with nolva last 4 weeks

This

desu you're at a pretty ideal size, i personally wouldn't want to get too much bigger but hey you do you

Your big enough for your height, any more and you'll look ridiculous.

Shoulders looking absolutely juicy user. How long have you been lifting for? Also with a cycle you're gonna look freaky as fuck so it's up to you really.

>want to be a paragon of natty bodybuilding
>get impatient
>nah fuck that time to roid
Sad.

im at the stage where I constantly compare myself with IFBB pros and get ashamed of my progress. Fuck being aesthetic and looking good for women. I want to be H U G E

Youre alreaddy huge my nigga
Unless youre like 5’8, you literally have bigorexia

Stop it, that way of thinking will ruin your life no joke

brah, you're huge and lean.
stop body dysmorphia

cause he's a nigger

this.
you're fine user. don't ruin your life.

Attached: 402393_341380405874280_1650962168_n.jpg (480x360, 31K)

Our of curiosity how tall are you brotha?

Get a better haircut

4'11", why?

what a nigger

Hey OP, found a nice picture of your mom, figured I'd share it with everyone so they could see where your fantastic genetics come from

Attached: baboon-butt.jpg (259x195, 9K)

No I'm 5'6

Dude, you look great.
Roids are a fucking hassle for life at best and deadly at worst.
No girl wants a man bigger than you.
Just maintain your mass and be happy.
You made it.

Quit monkeying around OP, you know your kind isn't welcome here

Why would you want to roid bud? Look at your fucking arm and shoulder

roids work through a combination of exposure and deviation from baseline. you really need to rack up those days of exposure to a highly anabolic environment in your body. that is the most productive way to roid.

you clearly know how to eat/train/sleep and you have the genetics to boot. the question is do you have the patience.

someone like you would benefit from running 250mg test-e/wk for several MONTHS while continuing your current training/diet protocol. try like 6 months. get some bloodwork done and see where your cholesterol, hematocrit, and other markers are at. you can make the decision from there to do a bigger blast. gram for gram, trenbolone is probably the most androgenic and anabolic steroid out there so don't waste your time with meme shit like masteron, deca, etc... there is literally no point. test base and tren will blow you the fuck up to 85% of your potential at a particular bodyweight. you can add an oral in like superdrol to make the final leap

black people are very prone to gyno in my experience. make sure you have a lot of nolvadex and AI (get all three imo and see what works best for you. letrozole, arimidex, and aromasin)

sorry about the racists

lol shutup you nigger faggot

MY MAN WHAT ROUTINES OR APPROACHES HAVE BEEN BEST FOR SIZE

This fucker got that way by cracking open watermelons and climbing the banana tree, don't act like it's impressive when an animal does what animals do

>t. dyel soyboy
embarrassing

>if you don't love niggers you must be weak and gay!
You got me kiddo, sorry I attacked your precious apes, solid virtue signaling on your end

Being black.

Also this. I cruise on like 200 now and it doesn't even get my lipids out of wack.

I'm on tren e 500/week at the moment.

I'm not sure if I'll ever run it again. I feel like I'm dying and I haven't slept in weeks.

But goddamn that LOOK you get on tren, and the strength... maybe I'll do it again

>if you don't constantly throw shit like a faggot every time you see a black guy you love niggers
lmao post your body so we can all laugh at you

Attached: Comparison.png (807x410, 251K)

reported for blatant ape-posting. Take this shit to /sp/ you fucking nigger

>delts bigger than chest
>first cycle
>nobody hits the "bait" alarm

Why do I share a forum with you people. Who do I do this to myself

>delts bigger than chest
you should see his lips!

Ever thought about how satisfying it would be to climb a 100 foot tall tree, tie a rope to a branch, then wrap the other end around your neck and jump? Just Imagine the sound of the crack your neck makes when rope hits its dead point. Doesnt it feel good when you crack your knuckles or back? Imagine that five seconds of pure relaxation when your neck pops

This.
Why is the concept that categorical racists and virtue-signalers are both faggots so difficult to grasp?

Fine specimen there boy, looks like you'd give a hell of a shoe shine with those muscles

nah

Attached: 1517085989592.jpg (956x711, 40K)

Sometimes I like to think of what was going through your ancestors heads when we roped them up, you know, seconds before the drop where a crowd of genetically superior whites were waiting with bated breath to watch the criminal nigger perish. Then I remember that your fucking brains are so small they probably weren't thinking anything profound, probably just how to escape so they could go back to terrorizing and committing crimes. Emmet Till deserved worse and so do you boy

>there are people who unironically think the amount of "nigger" posts that the mere sight of 1 decent looking African generates isn't seen as coping by any semi-secure person

Attached: 1518635787418.png (500x375, 250K)

ape go home

fk back to /pol/ parasite

>being this insecure
Why are blacks so fragile?

>Why are blacks so fragile?
They know that without whites they're nothing, hell less than nothing. Without our help niggers weren't even the dominate creature on their shitty continent, if we left Africa alone Tigers and Lions would have developed thumbs and exterminated every last fucking nigger. Those animals, had they reached that point, would be more welcome in my house than the brightest negro. Have no mercy on their filthy kind and drive them from your lands whenever possible

Attached: 600px-Lethalweapon1riggsberetta1.png.jpg (600x338, 57K)

Not everyone who hates racism is black mate.

Do be a nigger somewhere else

Attached: 1520593603440.png (962x1175, 1.56M)

I’m not even black but I’d batter you if you said this to any of my black mates.

What is your routine mate?

>I can't prove you wrong but I can threaten you with violence since your statement offended me
spotted the nigger

>unironic toughguy posting
>d-don't insult my wife's bull pal, or there will be consequences

quaking rn

Attached: 0fccb8af9800e05b228f80daa0e57f0187c2fd35efd2b2871aebc2ec373deb1d.jpg (606x886, 77K)

Then let me rephrase my question.
Why are nigger lovers so fragile?
Everyone on /fir/ gets insulted/made fun of 24/7 but as soon as someone insults niggers you guys come out of the woord work and sperg out.

>Ive been natural all my life an an advocate for natural bodybuilding all my life.

Yessssssssssssssssss. Sureeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

manlets lmao

I’m not black but my wife is and my kid is half, if you said that to either one of them id batter you into paste.

hes probably a manlet who thinks roids will increase his height. kek

>Ive been natural all my life an an advocate for natural bodybuilding all my life
well no one would believe you if you said you were an advocate for nation building
I'd tell your filthy niglet child and your nigger slut of a wife that they're less than filth first chance I get buddy

Dont listen to these soyboys telling you to stay natty fuck them brah go get fucking huge

>fucking a monkey
>spawning a mutt

Attached: 2015091314364171375[1].jpg (350x309, 15K)

>I'd tell your filthy niglet child and your nigger slut of a wife that they're less than filth first chance I get buddy
You wouldn’t dare, I’m from South London’s roughest area I’m not some pussy rich boy.

And you’ve never had sex
Lmao.

At the risk of sounding like an after school special, it feels pretty shitty to know there are people who hate you before even having 1 interaction with you TBQH. Feels even worse knowing most will smile and shake your hand. I'm well aware that whites didn't invent slavery and racism but in the context of the US, where most of Veeky Forums hails from, that's the paradigm. I can do my best but it all goes out the window if some other random African is seen fucking up.

Whatever nigger lover, wishing the worst to you and your apespawn
where the fuck can you get roids with EBT boy?

Do you put your pet on a leash user or do you let it run wild and monkey around in stores?

This is idiot thinks theres tigers in africa lolo

Hit chest and legs a bit harder. Arms and shoulders look disproportionate from this angle.

Why you worried what these keyboard warriors think, most of us whites ain’t racist, don’t allow them to turn us against eachother.

>most of us whites ain’t racist,
I got news for you bud

Not really. Married with a wife an 2 beautiful kids :^)

My wife is in charge of the relationship, I kinda enjoy a black woman bossing me about lol.

That's gotta be strange for her, being in charge of something. Throughout history the only thing nigger women have been in charge of is opening their legs on command

As soon as they're the majority in your country you'll get killed sooner or later. If you think that they have the same empathy and love towards you that you have towards them then you're absolutely mistaken.

I hope your children get with blacks to spite you.
I’ve literally never met a racist white person, then again I grew up in south London amongst other groups, you probably grew up in some backwards shithole.

My wife has empathy and love towards me so what’s your point.

>I’ve literally never met a racist white person, then again I grew up in south London amongst other groups
You've probably never met a fucking white person in south london. I hope one day your half breed niglet can fulfill her genetic potential and be a slave for my wealthy family.

Try a little sarm cycle mate thats what i did its like a steroid cycle for pussys

Have these kinds of steroids been tested on non-humans?

>being proud of living in a shit hole because it's "tough and scary"

Whre in Africa you from.

No clue beyond being sub-saharian. Just a basic African American. Why?

Literap cuck

I’ve met loads of other whites just prefer dating outside my race.
Not proud of it just letting you know what would happen if you said that to me, just stating facts.

Attached: 080966C2-56CD-4605-B97F-AE1AED68936E.jpg (1080x1080, 115K)

>just prefer dating outside my race.
oy vey! You're doing great goy, keep up the good work

I thought you meant you were “African” as in from Africa lol, was just gonna ask you if you were from Africa if it was worth visiting.

Compare these two woman, can you honestly say the top one is better?

Attached: E63C2984-8F14-46CE-A9A7-5E55215DE51B.jpg (1076x2804, 833K)

>was just gonna ask you if you were from Africa if it was worth visiting.
what do you look for more in a vacation destination, genocide, rape or poverty?

Not all of Africa is like that though, this is a pic of a city in Nigeria.

Attached: F201DF3E-D100-45B8-94FB-B1632A5D80EC.jpg (620x283, 68K)

>and now for my greatest magic trick
>i will turn Veeky Forums into /pol/
>blackman.jpeg
>?????
>profit

You /pol/ guys actually enjoy being butthurt, I mean really, ive met plenty of AB, hammerskins, KKK dudes in real life, they didn't REE every time they saw a brown person. And they would literally kill and die for racism. The fucks up with you guys.

>The fucks up with you guys.
They are virgins.

>muh dick muh sex
You're literally like an animal.

>You're literally like an animal.
not like user, blacks are animals, that's why they can't integrate properly in to white society while every other race can. Letting blacks live among us is equivalent to putting pants and a shirt (sometimes) on a gorilla and then raising them as if they were human. The outcome would be the same

Have a (You).
Feel free to pretend this post was filled with that delicious black man rage you crave.

Even with these levels of cherry picking that black girl will most likely look like shit within 5 years.

I’m not even black I’m this guy
Don’t imply everyone who’s anti racist is black.

do you have small legs? with that upper body you better have small legs or you're basically Thor. Or Black Panther, whatever suits your fancy.

Hand it in man. Get big.

White woman age faster lol, that’s a reason I don’t date my own race.

Attached: BE6E34A4-E1F3-4A77-8750-777EDBC19F7F.jpg (600x326, 112K)

So your belief in racism is rooted in the paranoia

Which white Tinder hoe should I BLACK tonight? Alt choker bitch or country girl in the city bitch?