Okay I know you guys are big about training muscles and developing stronger bone density or whatever...

Okay I know you guys are big about training muscles and developing stronger bone density or whatever, but is there any way I can train my internal organs for better health and fitness? Other than cardio for my heart and lungs, I mean. How can I get a thick and beefy liver or kidneys that can punch a hole in a wall?

Attached: 1518074284621.jpg (201x251, 12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

healthfree.com/guide-to-liver-cleansing-detox-1.html
ahccresearch.com/pdf/AHCC and LIver Health - lorez.pdf
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25744424
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20857114
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16913187
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5464477/
fucoidanandahcc.wordpress.com/tag/ahcc-and-cirrhosis/
naturalmedicinejournal.com/journal/2011-01/active-hexose-correlated-compound-ahcc-and-immune-outcomes-humans-review
ahccpublishedresearch.com/articles/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/I.O.-AHCC-2006-Cowawintaweewat-Human.pdf
journals.lww.com/immunotherapy-journal/Citation/2006/11000/Prognostic_Improvement_of_Patients_With_Advanced.150.aspx
youtube.com/watch?v=LIlBsfTx3Kc
icnim.jpn.org/e/ahcc/
researchgate.net/publication/297253178_Active_hexose_correlated_compound_AHCC_improves_immunological_parameters_and_performance_status_of_patients_with_solid_tumors
hindawi.com/journals/ecam/2015/508746/abs/
cancerpreventionresearch.aacrjournals.org/content/4/10_Supplement/B79
ahcc.decisionhealth.com/members/ahcc-insider/February2018.html
tandfonline.com/doi/abs/10.1080/01635580801993280
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2646222/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3842887/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5519206/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Active_hexose_correlated_compound#Research
health.harvard.edu/blog/5-steps-for-preventing-kidney-stones-201310046721
kidney.org/atoz/content/kidneystones_prevent
amazon.com/STONE-BREAKER-Chanca-Piedra-Gallbladder/dp/B01FERIHYE
amazon.com/Extract-Lysimachia-Christinae-Tincture-Supplement/dp/B00R9BYLFS
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21176271
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25794804
endofshiftreport.com/2015/07/a-colleague-of-mine-related-tale-of-pt.html
endofshiftreport.com/2015/07/liver-failure-101-or-how-that-one.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

is that a gallbladder filled with stones?

Attached: puke.png (90x128, 19K)

yoga or tai chi or similar which open up your chest cavity and massage your internal organs and limbic system are pretty good.

smoke cigarettes to train your lungs.

also what is that pic

Also, for internal organs, diet, stretching and cardio will contribute most to overall health. strength/endurance training just makes you better at doing those things/building muscle mass.

AHCC and water for liver.
You'll piss brown for a month. It's due to reduced inflammation allowing materials to pass. Also helps heal liver injuries.
After the first month I pissed crystal clear.
To give better understanding I usually piss crystal clear, the AHCC was forcing toxins out of the liver.

Literally diet and cardio you brainlet

>pissing motor oil means i'm getting more healthy

Hey, its good for motors and I want my organs to run like a beast senpai! Omega 369 can only get you so far, you must unlock the castrol gtx GAINS to attain peak physical performance.

>gallbladder
That's a kidney, and yes, those are "stones" (renal lithiasis)
>AHCC and water for liver.
and that's why you don't get your medical advice here, folks.

Are you fucking retarded?

When you stop smoking you starting coughing up mucus and debris as our lungs start cleaning themselves.

Same concept

>not even knowing that your kidneys form urine, not the liver
Literal brainlet

For improving liver function, consume small amounts of poison every day. It has to be the kind of poison that's broken down by the liver though, like alcohol, fructose or cyanide. It's well known that alcoholics that get cancer get much less severe side effects from chemotherapy than people that have lived healthily, because their livers are used to breaking down crap on a regular basis. On the other hand if you don't drink at all and are a liverlet, you will get extremely sick from chemo.

sadly this way of thinking is making its way on the internet, retards create a retardo "alternative medicine" sept every other day thanks to rhetorical fallacies, poor analogies and blissful ignorance
>poison yourself slowly
genius

no are you fuckers retarded?
It's basic anatomy.
healthfree.com/guide-to-liver-cleansing-detox-1.html
Anything detoxed by the liver goes either into bile or is broken down and passed to the kidneys.
The kidneys pass it into urine.
This is like 4th grade shit here folks if you're going to troll fuck off to some other thread.
I mean especially this fucking moron
Do you seriously not fucking know that the liver always filters blood before passing it to the kidneys? are you really that fucking retarded?

this guy has some brains I see.
Yes, the liver is extremely prone to toxin build up, inflammation, scarring, and storing fat (fatty liver) that also has toxins in it.
When you correct the behavior inducing these issues the liver will begin to release all these toxins and pass them to the kidneys.
The kidneys further filter it out and you piss it.
The problem is some things can not easily be filtered out and float in the blood for a long time. Add in additional toxins that you ingest and it can take a long time to completely detox your liver.
This shit was proven years ago and newer research has only continued to ensure that what we already knew was correct.
ahccresearch.com/pdf/AHCC and LIver Health - lorez.pdf
Fucking dumbasses.

Attached: 1520011510831.jpg (150x248, 15K)

Enjoy your cirrhosis

Another citation for those with liver damage.
This shit has been proven, just google studies. There are hundreds of them proving AHCC is healthy for liver function.

see
AHCC prevents cirrhosis and inflammation damage.
Another citation, go fuck yourself you retard.

>no are you fuckers retarded?
>It's basic anatomy.
>healthfree.com/guide-to-liver-cleansing-detox-1.html

Let's see, a .com website with direct links to products, heavy use of buzzwords, no sources given, and a disclaimer on every page that says "this entire website is bullshit and we are required to say that by law, but buy all these products anyway"

Attached: ur a fuckin retard m8 u r on the same level as oprah-watching stay @ home moms LOL.png (964x749, 476K)

Another citation.

Dude I've posted over four citations now.
another citation.
Get fucked you dumb little cunt.

Prolonged fasting
/thread

fucoidanandahcc.wordpress.com/tag/ahcc-and-cirrhosis/
naturalmedicinejournal.com/journal/2011-01/active-hexose-correlated-compound-ahcc-and-immune-outcomes-humans-review
ahccpublishedresearch.com/articles/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/I.O.-AHCC-2006-Cowawintaweewat-Human.pdf
journals.lww.com/immunotherapy-journal/Citation/2006/11000/Prognostic_Improvement_of_Patients_With_Advanced.150.aspx
More citations.

>Changes in CD4+ and CD8+ T cell lymphocytes from baseline were not significantly increased in AHCC group

Wow great citation. Really backs up your argument.

>However, CD8+T cell lymphocytes levels were significantly higher in the AHCC group at the sixth cycle of chemotherapy.
"it works for women who have fucking ovarian cancer therefore I can pop this drug with an unknown mechanism every day and have no side effects. This is safe!"

Jesus christ that's one fucked kidney, must have been a very painful existence

>toxins
>toxins
>toxins

I don't trust anyone who thinks this word is a replacement for everything

If you're not doing this on purpose, please seek help. Your "alternative medicine" links (including the papers) have been debunked to hell and back.
If you're doing this on purpose, neck yourself.

>wordpress
>.com
>.com
>.com
These are not sources. My fucking cat could be published on these "scientific journals"
youtube.com/watch?v=LIlBsfTx3Kc

intredasting

Colon and intestinal health is extremely underrated.

icnim.jpn.org/e/ahcc/
researchgate.net/publication/297253178_Active_hexose_correlated_compound_AHCC_improves_immunological_parameters_and_performance_status_of_patients_with_solid_tumors
hindawi.com/journals/ecam/2015/508746/abs/
cancerpreventionresearch.aacrjournals.org/content/4/10_Supplement/B79
ahcc.decisionhealth.com/members/ahcc-insider/February2018.html
tandfonline.com/doi/abs/10.1080/01635580801993280

You faggots believe NoFap and Zinc will save you from being the fat shits you are, but when someone gives you real proof with multiple citations from both professional, government, and private sectors you cry like little bitches.

Attached: 1520539310910.jpg (500x759, 67K)

>poison yourself slowly

Attached: 1493687006255.jpg (503x273, 17K)

Sources:

>2 .com sites that sell the product

>a sample size of fucking 44 with a control group of 10 fucking people

>sample size of TWENTY EIGHT FUCKING PEOPLE LMFAO

Yeah dude keep acting pretentious about your "four sources" that are .com shill websites with no scientific credibility whatsoever, and then 2 studies specifically targeting CANCER PATIENTS RECEIVING CHEMOTHERAPY which are obviously not you, that have sample sizes in the fucking double digits. I could conclude prayer works for a sample size of 20 if I get lucky with outcomes. Jesus christ kid get fucked in the fucking asshole. What a pretentious faggot cunt and what a stupid fucking unscientific shit head you are.

You're the living proof that lay people should be prevented to read stuff they can't intepret. You've been missing the only one link you need.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Active_hexose_correlated_compound#Research
this is your realm. You're too much of a retard to speculate on medicine and to speculate in general, most of those links display a total lack of critical capabilities.

>You faggots believe NoFap and Zinc will save you from being the fat shits you are
Uh no I think all unscientific claims are bullshit including yours. Don't argue like a mentally ill /pol/ faggot now ("durr if you disagree with me you must be from the most radical unreasonable group of ideologies I can imagine that might disagree with me, therefore you're discredited!!!!")

Keep crying little underaged faggots.
I posted over 8 .gov, university backed links.
AHCC is proven to promote liver health, flat out proven that when ingested by anyone it will reduce inflammation.
Just because none of you actually research the memes Veeky Forums spew out of its mouth doesn't mean this one isn't real.

icnim.jpn.org/e/ahcc/

Keep talking shit, I've taken 3g of AHCC for two years.
My eyesight is better, my blood results are better, my testosterone went up 100mg/dcl, I had a wart on my foot vanish, my sex drive is insane and i'm 29 years old.

>renal lithiasis
Fuck me. I have this. It runs in both sides of the family.

Last month it was a year since I had to pass my first stone ( I was 19 at the time ), though it was very small.

Is this what my kidneys will look like at 60? What the fuck kind of training do I have to do to make sure this shit doesn't happen?

see
Keep crying that you got called out on not knowing shit about medicine.

>tfw inconceivable

Attached: main-qimg-f069fdc88cdc3a3129041e9456281d70.png (602x379, 325K)

>he doesn’t do kidney punches to build up kidney strength

Attached: FDCEEAC0-5902-4EE9-BCAC-F0936197006B.jpg (310x326, 39K)

i forced the toxins out of your mom last night if you know what i'm saying

>shoot yourself with small bullets to build up a immunity to regular bullets

>i'm 29 years old.
If true, that's just sad. You're a the archetypical gullible retard.
Vomiting links won't bring you anywhere.
>keep crying
calm down and take a break, enough Internet for you today.

>[citation needed]

Attached: 1508431979847.gif (320x240, 59K)

>Organ health thread
>Take chemical that turns your piss brown and drink poison
I love Veeky Forums

Attached: 1268711830377.jpg (218x251, 16K)

>My eyesight is better, my blood results are better, my testosterone went up 100mg/dcl, I had a wart on my foot vanish, my sex drive is insane and i'm 29 years old, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess it’s fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on facebook. Don’t be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I’m pretty much perfect. I was captain of the football team, and starter on my basketball team. What sports do you play, other than “jack off to naked drawn Japanese people”? I also get straight A’s, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just blew me; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening. Pic Related: It’s me and my bitch

Attached: bb2.jpg (242x251, 19K)

>It runs in both sides of the family.
>Last month it was a year since I had to pass my first stone
>Is this what my kidneys will look like at 60? What the fuck kind of training do I have to do to make sure this shit doesn't happen?
health.harvard.edu/blog/5-steps-for-preventing-kidney-stones-201310046721
kidney.org/atoz/content/kidneystones_prevent

- Drink water, buddeh (and if you sweat a lot, hydrate a lot)
- Get the calcium you need (and the D)
- Reduce sodium
- Limit animal protein, especially red meat and organ meat
- Avoid beets, chocolate, spinach, rhubarb, tea and colas
- Eat vegetables in general, fruits and whole grains

Also, ask your doctor. Good luck

kekd, hope this meme gets resurrected.

>*sniff* *sniff*

Attached: sniff.png (500x375, 447K)

Attached: 1504001892941.png (645x729, 70K)

Sure would be nice if some faggot would tell me what AHCC is

Here you go Nice to know that some people can't use a search engine in these days and age

Pic looks like a birds gizzard god damn am I fucking jealous of those feathered whores. Since I first saw the inside of a chicken at the age of 8 I've wanted so badly to have my own fucking gizzard. IT'S NOT FAIR! I WANT TO PARTAKE IN MECHANICAL DIGESTION TOO! FUCK THIS CHEMICAL DIGESTION, WE'RE ALL DIGESTLETS!

Attached: ultimate_despair.jpg (115x124, 3K)

Your health off internal organs is entirely dependant on cardio, diet, and general lifestyle, have a healthy lifestyle you'll have healthy organs.

If you want to start getting really deep into the pseudo stuff on internal homeostasis start looking into this Great American Hero...he's starting to become very open about his "alternative" methods. Including a book.

Attached: image.jpg (284x177, 15K)

Cardio, diet, and sleep are three key ingredients to healthy organs. Avoiding excessive drinking and medicines is also a great tip.

>not using a diesel-based pre-workout
NGMI

Whats AHCC ?

Can't you fucking GOOGLE or even CTRL+F the fucking page, you spastic?

i feel the same way about chimp tendon attachments/muscle insertions. why can't we have their crazy leverage.

also want to run like an african painted dog. those fuckers are majestic

>toxins

>massage your limbic system

???

Drink inhuman amounts of water, don't eat anything with preservatives or otherwise processed. It's pretty simple. Limit meat, especially red meat.

>not messaging your brain matter by doing slowed down yoga in the park
never going to make it

You've yet to post one that applies to healthy people. It's like like when bodybuilders read that HGH deficiency= reduced muscle mass, therefore supraphysioligical HGH must= extra muscle

Doesn't always translate. Also, using the word "toxins" is a big red flag that you read hippie shill sites. Toxins isn't a precise term, much like "healthy, organic, cleansing" can mean about a million things, but mostly just means "this sounds good to the average person who couldn't point to their thyroid if their life depended on it"

Attached: 1519342078749.jpg (640x404, 35K)

bump

I massage my brain matter by a smoking crystal meth. I can literally FEEL the fingers

veganism

Gold Coin Leaf and Chanca Piedra

amazon.com/STONE-BREAKER-Chanca-Piedra-Gallbladder/dp/B01FERIHYE
amazon.com/Extract-Lysimachia-Christinae-Tincture-Supplement/dp/B00R9BYLFS

There are certain promising avenues such as nootropics for the brain. But as of now it all boils down to eating clean healthy foods(organic preferably), drinking clean water, breathing clean air, resistance training and cardio. Reading and the like to keep your brain active.

The less strain you put on your organs(drinking, drugs, obesity) the better.

Attached: 1520707482957.gif (300x186, 446K)

Oh shit. Turns out those apple seeds that cause your body to produce cyanide were good for me after all.

dude that's genius, i'm going to micro nuke now and slowly increase its size detonating it to increase radiation resistance

Explain.

Attached: 1357011904099.jpg (279x267, 7K)

Has someone got that greentext of the vitamin D killer?

I thought it was arsenic and that the arsenic was present in apple seeds themselves.

w-would injecting uranium directly in my vein work better?

nah bro it's cyanide. also present in peach stones

>forcing toxins out

Attached: ya ya ya ya.jpg (1280x720, 135K)

>implying cardio is good for your heart and lungs
Just take it easy and don't be a huge fatass lmao

since you posted all these links, lets to through them one by one

>study on canerous cell lines; not in clinical population, not on healthy adults
>study on women receiving chemo for advanced breast cancer; not on healthy adults, for improving secondary consequences of chemo
>implicates an increased resistance to west nile virus in older mice, but did not effect mortality rates; not in humans
>counteracts some effects of chemo in advanced stage cancer patients; not in healthy population
>decreases (but does not stop) decline in heath in patients with advanced liver cancer
>mixed results, showing some mild improvement in some areas but not all or against all types of cancer in patients with advanced blood cancers
>improved some measures of liver health in longterm alcoholics

All I am seeing is a drug for clinical populations, with no research whatsoever on healthy populations (even in animal or only cell culture studies). A large number of drugs that are useful in clinical populations, PARTICULARLY in cancer, do not act remotely the same way in healthy people.

At best, every single piece of your evidence is inconclusive, and it is clear you just google scholar'd 'AHCC' and dredged up anything you could find.

Attached: 1332680176569.jpg (512x512, 24K)

They break up kidney and gallstones.

I can attest to them as someone who's had first hand experience with both. This shit fucking works.

Also, doctors think it works too.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21176271
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25794804

But I recommend it cuz I've actually tried it. I order one of each every 3-4 months and haven't had a problem since.

>You'll piss brown for a month.
How did that piss feel senpai?

>keto diet

>8 .gov, university backed links.
>Trusting the goys

>This fucking thread

Attached: laughing-joseph.png (600x337, 283K)

apple cider vinegar with baking soda

Good question

Tai chi does nothing but get geriatrics outside.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Attached: 1520810190904.jpg (306x331, 23K)

hush now my boy, op's pic is literally due to overeating tofu. just drink your lemon and apple cider vinegar every day and you don't gotta worry about this.

Just don't be stupid and take care of what you eat.
endofshiftreport.com/2015/07/a-colleague-of-mine-related-tale-of-pt.html

Attached: Diabeetus.png (620x2256, 192K)

endofshiftreport.com/2015/07/liver-failure-101-or-how-that-one.html

Attached: 1231457842.png (620x2023, 154K)

you stupid faggots wont even tell me what ahcc is so im not evne going to read any more! FUCKING TELL ME WHAT AHCC IS SHOULD I GET IT OR NOT

Google it yourself. Make your own opinion based on what you find, you dumb fuck.

>Massage your limbic system
The absolute state of this board

Yoga and tai chi is just stretching or moving around slowly while breathing in a way that gets you light headed. It's not the cure for all the world's problems.

It's pretty much just a chemical compound found in mushrooms. It's a widely common supplement in Japan where it's used as alternative medicine. It won't harm you but then again I highly doubt it will actually do to much to help either.