I want to kill myself

>training for 4 years
>2pl8 bench
>1.5pl8 OHP

DIRTY Bulked from 120lbs skelly to 180 over 4 years.

>2 months into cut
>160lbs
>maintained all strength
>look fucking terrible
>gyno

Gonna have to go back to skeleton 130lbs to even have 1 ab.

>tfw people won't even believe I can bench 2pl8 on fit

Attached: Snapchat-461933835.jpg (1080x1920, 330K)

Might aswell end my life?

do a push pull legs, fag.

>2pl8 bench
>1.5pl8 ohp
things that didn't happen
stop referring to your push press as OHP. And yes, that's perfectly proportional for push press to bench so there's that

Time to bloat maxxx. You'll never be aesthetic, so just get thicc and strong

You’re fat as fuck

I think that's just chest fat. Cut.

lmao at your manboobs

Are you 5'8''? 1.5pl8 with this delts? Its bait. If not start roiding

>I want to kill myself
Just don't do this.

Cutting and bulking is meme. Just lift bro

It's my strict ohp

I'm relaxed unflexed I have very good delts

why do people use snapchat? and why would you send a picture of your ugly body on it? what could possibly be a good caption for that? u have validation problems like a teen girl?

shit i got money to make why yall spend so much time on your phones ill never get.

strict my ass, stop e-statting you dyel twink. if it was strict you could bench 125-130 kg at least

80kg is my OHP 1rm

How tall are you?

Wanna see my delts flexed??

Post a vid of you pressing 1.5pl8. My 14 year old nephew legit looks better than you and his sport is fishing. Not unlike yourself with this thread.

fuck off e-statter
your push press 1RM is 80 kg
your strict press 1RM is slightly above 1pl8 when not using legs.
Source: Symmetric strength standards

5ft 11

at least you dont have chest acne

you don't have any delts whatsoever you delusional fuck
fucking twink manlet

YOU NEED TO DO LOWER BODY EXERCISES YOU MONG

I have bigger delts than u, wanna see?

I do

you weigh 160 lbs, just stop posting

But I do tho

Attached: Snapchat-2004905438.jpg (1920x1080, 324K)

Abs don't matter at least you're strong M8. I'm a skelly (dirty) bulking and I fucking hate it, can't wait to not be a fucking skelly.

Horrifying

There isn’t a single part of your physique that says 1.5pl8 OHP or 2pl8 bench.

You’ve been working out at most 4 months. Stop e-statting.

4 years of training?

Like serious training?

Like no more then a week break a few times per year?

Like you've had 3-4 HEAVY workouts a week in the last 210 weeks?

Like you've worked out approximately 735 times since you've started lifting?

And you look like that?

Yeah thats touuuuuuugh. I don't believe you. Even dudes with shit genetics have some muscular development. 4 years? And you only bench 2 plates? Do you just go to the gym and fuck around? Have you ever actually done a program and kept track? How much do you squat? Deadlift?

Also dirty bulkings retarded you need micronutrients and minerals and fibre and shit eat healthy you slob.

strength=/=size
but his claimed lifts aren't proportional at all. Calling BIG BS on his ohp, unless his rotators are fucked he should be benching close to 3pl8
a more plausible explanation is that he doesn't press strict at all yet claims it as his press

It's all under the fat

My 1rm for strict ohp is 80kg

post vid or fuck off

Get some testosterone. You have bad, aka femoid genes

If you are OP this response pretty much sums up why you look like shit.

I ask multiple questions which you didn't answer, because the answer is probably that you don't have 4 serious years of training. You probably do go and fuck around in the gym 7 times a month and don't keep track or attempt to make progression. And you respond with all my muscles under the fat. You gotta put in the work my dude.

I predict chicken legs... under than bloody red color.

There’s nothing under the fat.

You need a high volume program, 5-6 days a week.

Training for strength is useless when trying to build a physique. Stick to 4x8-10 rep schemes. Do a PPL with tons of accessories. Keep rests to 1 minute.
What in the fuck have you been doing for 4 years to look like that? I got farther in strength and physique in my first year than you have in 4.

Some people are just really, really bad at bench. I can strict press like 75% of my bench. Something just goes retard in my brain when I try to unrack the bar on bench.

well its clear your lifting and dieting are both shit. so maybe fix that and then you'll stop looking like shit? duh

Attached: d6f.jpg (403x389, 18K)

You have pretty nice arms and shoulders user just cut more if you didn’t lose any strength

Attached: image.jpg (620x359, 124K)

let me guess.. you dirty bulked on SUGAR havn't you?.... enjoy your puffy nips for the rest of your life