I asked out a qt girl some time ago and she politely refused. At first she said that she needed some time to think...

I asked out a qt girl some time ago and she politely refused. At first she said that she needed some time to think, and later she messaged me on Normiebook. She said that she feels like she isn't the right kind of girl for me, which sounds a lot like that I'm not the right kind of guy for her. She said that we could still talk and get to know each other, but I wasn't too sure about that, because that's a bit like saying that although your dog has died, you can still play with it. "Whatever", I thought, and accepted what had happened. I told her why I had asked her out — because she's a wholesome, smart, sporty and beautiful girl, and that was it. From my part the thing was over.

Last Wednesday we met again. I did nothing to start a conversation, but she came to me. We talked for a bit, and unlike I had thought, it didn't feel awkward at all. Perhaps talking to her was easier than before, because I didn't need to try to impress her or anything; "Losing all hope was freedom." We didn't talk about the whole date thing, just general chatting. Although we had gotten along fine before, it felt almost like she somehow liked me more now.

Can it be that although she initially refused to go out for coffee, this whole thing has planted a thought in her head, that maybe I could be a guy worth dating after all? I demonstrated that I have enough balls to actually ask her out, which she actually said she felt was brave. Maybe she was charmed by the nice things I said about her in the message I thought would most likely be the last one I'll ever write her. Perhaps she liked the relaxed way I talked with her on Wednesday, despite being rejected. I don't know.

My question is this: is there still hope? I don't have oneitis, but given the chance I would still gladly take her on date, because she's such a wife material girl. Despite our chat a couple of days ago I'm not going to actively pursue her at the moment, but maybe I shouldn't totally give up. Thoughts?

Attached: Thinking_Face_Emoji.png (640x640, 111K)

didn't read a word

You're way overthinking this. Just play it by ear and don't chase her. She probably didn't want anything at the time, but saw you were cool about it and changed her mind

Don't bother, dude. Women know if they wanna date you from the moment you meet.

>high estrogen "male", overthinking a date refusal from some roastie. kek

No

She's acting warmer towards you because now she knows that you know nothing is going to happen between you. Before, if she acted nice she would be leading you in, now she doesn't have to worry about it

I repeat: no. Move on because if you ask her out again she's going to ghost you, seen it dozens of times. Girls are more social than us, don't misconstrue her being friendly with wanting you. Rest assured, if she changed her mind, she wouldn't hide it at all and you would know 100%

This is not true, women are not that predictable.

This guy is right. OP don't think overanalyze this shit, and if talking to her without the possibility of getting pussy starts to put a strain on you, tell her to leave you alone.

This. You’re friendzoned, OP. She probably sniffed out that you’re the type of person that uses terminology like ‘Normiebook’. Gotta get rid of your beta brain.

>Girls are more social than us, don't misconstrue her being friendly with wanting you

Yes. Unless she is above 35.

>women are not that predictable.

Attached: shiggy 2.jpg (225x225, 6K)

This dude knows what's up.

Attached: brofact.jpg (960x960, 94K)

>This is not true, women are not that predictable.

Roastie detected. "Women are complicated" is such a bullshit. Women are animals, as are men. We have basic instincs. They have basic instincts. Hypergamy is the first and major one. Then is preference for tall, large shouldered guys. Throw in there status and other shit.

Women are pretty simple. You just need to have the right frame to look at them.

Don't be a beta male faggot.
Fuck her dude. Just go with the flow and don't bother asking her out again. Keep your options open and look for other women.

>I don't have oneitis
>overthinks
>writes wall of text on a spider breeding australian blackboard
sure pal

You wasted three attempts on getting her. Just be chill bro, don't be so anxious and all in your head. Just ask yourself if you are interested in her and go for it. Just don't be fucking stupid acting full autismo around her, you seem to be a ok dude. You got this in my opinion.

She's just being friendly. Nothing wrong with having female friends.

>wholesome
when did this reddit word become a thing?

It sounds like she has someone else in mind and is considering using you as backup dick. That's better than nothing

Just play independant and wait for her to initiate things.

Keep ignoring her. Only talk if she initiates. She will either gtfo or climb on your dick, either way you’re a-ok.

I think she was honestly caught off guard.

Like when a girl “mires” one of you losers and you say something dumb. It happens to girls too.

She probably thought through and is actually interested. I’d give it a go.

> female friends.

Attached: doesnt exist.jpg (225x225, 7K)

Nice blog post faggot, you are a nice guy who got friendzoned, if you have even a little bit of T in you will end all contact with her. If you are beta cuck you will remain friends and you will talk to her often (about her new bf, and how you are a nice guy and should get a gf who is worthy of you)

DELET

This is exactly what is going to happen.

Attached: 1519352632795.gif (240x266, 3.86M)

Last paragraph 1000%

you cant immagine how many guys like him there are in my gym. they keep acting friendly and nice with the girls in the weight room while the girls dont fucking care about them at all...

>all this tl;dr about a girl that rejected you

nice blog, faggot

Attached: a bad thing.jpg (250x280, 7K)

Too many times, user. Too many times...

OP listen.
Who knows and who gives a fuck.
All people are different and have phases and what not.
Just keep doing as you have and stop caring about dating her or not. Eventually it will happen.
If not tell her to fuck off and stop being an emotional leech.

dis guy knows

It’s possible. I’m like 80% asexual and have several female friends that know that hanging out with me will never lead to a relationship or sex.

1). you're either ugly, or DYEL

2). a thread died for this

3). go back to /r9k/

I'm friends with my mates gfs, wives and their friends. Also friends with my female work colleagues.

I find most girls act strange around me until they find out I have a gf and then they're super receptive to anything I say.
So I usually tell girls that I'm seeing someone just so they open up to me, even if I'm not.

How to salvage:

Become distant.
Socialize with other women.
Act like it doesn't bother you.
Die alone.

why do girls act strange around men (i.e. me)? I'm friendly to all people but women all seem to be scared by me. I'm like 5.5/10 PSL with a 9/10 physique, is it some dissonance of being a muscular guys that's nice to everyone or what could it be?

Perhaps it will workout op

Don't listen to the robots on pol

Started spending a ton of time with a girl over the last month or so. She has yet to mention about being exclusive and an official thing. So even though I would really like that, I have started to see other girls because I don't want to postpone and telling them no just to have this one say she doesn't see it going anywhere or something. Personally glad I did because it's not something I would have ever done in the past. So now I'm talking and spending time with 2 qt3.14s and just taking it slow and seeing where it all goes.

Did this after reading No More Mr Nice Guy. While most of that book I felt like had nothing to do with me, 2 areas stood out to me. First is stop being a person who tries to fix everyone elses problems and secondly, next attempts in romance do everything the opposite of what you normally do. So far it had worked, oh and the part about not fucking them until way after you get to know them is solid advice, cause pussy blinds you to their flaws.

Your post is refreshing. Well written and you seem to be a mature man.
She doesn't deserve you, move on.