Grown woman in her 40's

>Grown woman in her 40's
>asks if a crocodile and a shark can have sex and produce offspring

Attached: annihilation-jenniferjasonleigh-shimmer-700x333.jpg (700x333, 46K)

You seem to have taken a wrong turn friend.

still liked that movie

Agreed. Best (new) thing I've seen in quite a while.

Intense and anxious as fuck, the build-up and payoff were brilliant. I wish more horror was made like it

It's like a much more accessible Stalker

Fitness related

/tv/ is still as awful as ever I see.

Movie name?

Annihilation. Great movie that no one saw. Here's hoping they still play it where you are.

Fucking shit movie.... fuck off you moron

>fitness

The hell was that about?

Attached: 20180314_032306.jpg (2048x1152, 534K)

Brainlet spotted, git gud faggot

Each character had emotional problems or past trauma/abuse or a deadly disease. They had lost a will to live and that's why they volunteered to go to the Shimmer. Kane volunteered because he knew his wife was cheating on him. Natalie Portman volunteered because she felt guilty for ruining her marriage. The Shimmer was a way for them to come to terms with themselves and heal.

The movie is just a brainlet version of Roadside Picnic. It's not worth the 2 hours.

Attached: IMG_0090.jpg (515x644, 33K)

Haven't watched it. Read the description and thought "This is like Roadside Picnic".

I've watched Stalker a lot of times, and played STALKER to death. Is it worth watching?

Attached: ss_j_11-21-17_23-25-58_(l01_escape).jpg (2160x1440, 1.07M)

it has mediocre acting and fairly weak writing at parts, cgi can be pretty bad but not enough to bother me. Story was alright, you can nitpick it apart but for a science-fiction movie the science felt believable enough. The eerie feeling and intensity building up with a fantastic act 3 made it a great movie to me, so I would recommend it yeah. Little rough around the edges but for someone who generally enjoys the feel a movie conveys more than anything, it was well worth it

Truly horrifying. I can't believe she had sex with a nigger.

I'm the op of this thread. I meant to post it to /tv/ I have no Idea why anyone thinks this is fit related or why the mods haven't removed it

>replying to everybody

Fucking faggot