Veeky Forums how the fuck am I to ask a waitress for her number? She was shy, thicc and acted pretty autistic...

Veeky Forums how the fuck am I to ask a waitress for her number? She was shy, thicc and acted pretty autistic. It was the first time after two years that I got a hard on just from looking at a girl. I am planning to go over for a lunch again next week, gimme some tips.

And don't you fucking post "thread died for this", you faggots have 4 feel threads going simultaneously every day

Attached: 1519451203594.jpg (1228x1193, 97K)

Attached: p7yk4tpepu80ztnw9ceu.jpg (800x450, 52K)

Just be yourself

Attached: brappostervsnewbie.gif (260x173, 1.34M)

You know what to do OP

Attached: 1518414114709.jpg (277x595, 43K)

You could be a pussy and leave your number on the bill before you go. It's what I would do, honestly.

>how the fuck am I to ask a waitress for her number?

By opening your mouth and speaking

Just ask her out, it's really that simple.

Attached: sniff 2.webm (956x488, 521K)

Obviously won't want to talk while she's working, you just have to wait around outside for her to finish her shift. Make sure you wait somewhere quiet and out of the way, maybe even dark, so people don't think it looks weird. Then when she leaves you catch up to her and can ask.
Jks, probably just leave your number with a short note. If you're not there with your family, say something anytime. And if the place has a bar ideally do it sitting there, to sort of remove yourself from the sea of faces at tables.

Start jacking off when she come to the table with the receipt and ask if you can pay her in cummies.

BBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

snnnnniiiiiiffffffffffff...oh yes my dear....sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff....quite pungent indeed...is that....dare I say....sssssssnniff...eggs I smell?......sniff sniff....hmmm...yes...quite so my darling....sniff....quite pungent eggs yes very much so .....ssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiffffff....ah yes...and also....a hint of....sniff....cheese.....quite wet my dear....sniff...but of yes...this will do nicely....sniff.....please my dear....another if you please....nice a big now....

BBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPFFFFFF

Oh yes...very good!....very sloppy and wet my dear....hmmmmm...is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?...hmmmm.....let me.....let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling.......hmmmmm....hmm..yes....that is a delicate bit of chocolate my dear....ah yes....let me guess...curry for dinner?....oh quite right I am....aren't I?....ok....time for sniff.....sssssnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff.....hmmm...hhhmmmmm I see...yes....yes indeed as well curry......hmmm....that fragrance is quite noticeable....yes.....onion and garlic chutney I take it my dear?.....hmmmmm....yes quite.....

BBBBBBRRRRRRRRPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTT

Oh I was not expecting that…that little gust my dear….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small sniff…..sniff…ah….ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffffff…and yet…so strong…yes…the odor….sniff sniff…hmmm….is that….sniff….hmmm….I can almost taste it my dear…..yes….just…sniff….a little whiff more if you please…..ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffff…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable my dear…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…sniff….the most pungent one yet my dear….ssssnnnnniiiifffffffffffffffffffffff….yes…

Mate please don't do this to yourself, never ask a waitress for her number. She's being nice because it's her job. I went to a restaurant alone once when I was travelling and the waitress was "being nice" so I left her my number and she never called me. I guarantee she and her friends were laughing at me that night during cleanup. Please don't embarrass yourself like I did.

Attached: 1521243453766.png (1066x600, 435K)

that braap copypasta never gets old.

Attached: 1520986084704.png (909x630, 651K)

Attached: 1519664464150.png (1440x2560, 2.02M)

>t. ugly manlet

Look buddy you can think whatever you want to try to justify it as being exclusive to me, and obviously you're a tall handsome chad so it will work for you. I'm just trying to give you fair warning so you don't fucking shame yourself.

>implying a manlet can relate to Chad and give him advice

just b urself

Never did the deal myself, but from the experience of a friend who used to be a waitress, you'll want to make some flirty talking, the only way she'll actually contact you if you just leave your number is if you're really fucking hot, otherwise you'll just come off like a pussy who's afraid of actually talking to her in person.

Wat restaurant?

OP here don't come steal my gurl pls.

>It was the first time after two years that I got a hard on just from looking at a girl

wtf stop fapping dude

Attached: sniff.jpg (600x445, 40K)

I'm 6'1 and have average face, so leaving my number isn't an option

Just keep going to the restaurant alone and pretend you're Ryan Gosling or something.

Attached: 2011-09-Tom-Ford-Perfume-Strips-Butt.0.jpg (1200x800, 98K)

I have never seen a more appropriate filename on this entire site

>yfw she literally drops her spaghetti

Attached: images-5.jpg (251x201, 5K)

You don't you retard. No one in the service industry likes you, they're nice to you because they're paid to. People who hit on servers/retail employees are barely above "guys who flirt with strippers" tier.

This needs a caption.
"Smells like ass to me."

If you can establish yourself as part of her industry, i.e. ingroup, she'll be more inclined to entertain your advances. Otherwise you're just another outgroup customer and you're basically running on hope.

Still, you should have asked her when you had the chance. Going back there in the hopes of seeing her again is beta as fuck, she might not be working, and if she is she might not be serving you.

Instead of obsessing over one girl, talk to more girls.

Do NOT leave your number on a note/check. It shows your lazy and half assed.

I would just say to not try and act like some Chad and just ask if she'd want to get coffee sometime.

When I do it though I say it out of a genuine curiosity, and it doesn't come across like you've been thinking about it for a week straight.

This has worked. Leaving a note with number never has.

>worrying about what some RANDOM ASS WAITRESS and her friends thing of you
>making it

Choose one brotendo

>you
>op
>chad

DAMN! now DAT is FUNNY

You never had a stripper gf? Loser.

im a waiter bro and trust me dont do it
as soon as the waitresses come back into the kitchen they start laughing and talking shit about you and they are rough when theyre talking bad
after working in a restraunt for 2 years whenever i go out, i order my food, i say thank you, and i leave a 35% tip so the waitress isn't eating the fries off my plate before she takes it out

Attached: India-Love-sexy-nude-picture-WWS10V.jpg (1080x1080, 317K)

that happens if you don't masturbate dog

Attached: follow_your_nose.jpg (344x245, 24K)

Nigger just ask her out when you are done eating and be completely respectful and mature, because she may be asked out a lot working there

>35% tip
how the fuck do you afford that as a waiter? lol