Anyone else lift to be an example for your peers?

Anyone else lift to be an example for your peers?

My friend and I had a talk about this.

>Live in city split equally between Blacks, Whites, and Hispanics. Hispanics are the noticable plurality.
>Decent sized but small Jewish and Asia population.
>Jews get it a bit easier because they can pass as White, but if people know they are Jewish (or Muslim, had one Azerbaijanie kid who looked White but got endless shit for this), which they will find out, you get shit about it.

Black gang beats up Asian kid. Fuck all happens, kids get an SJW wrist slap.

My friend and I both talked about lifting and, boxing for him, MMA for me, how part of it is showing our community we can stand up for ourselves. Anyone else get this feel?

Attached: body (2).jpg (800x600, 229K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zishe_Breitbart
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Black gang beats up
and the sun rises and falls

>In before anti-semites from pol get butthurt at some dude for existing.

One of the strongest men in the history of the world was jewish.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zishe_Breitbart

Get lifting faggot.

You lift to be an example of Jewish strength? Why not just pay some goy to burn the niggers house down and kill his family? Having others do your dirty work while you rub your hands and reap the benefits is the best part of being Jewish.

Attached: 1521064852176.jpg (500x375, 43K)

Get a gun you retard. If you try to take on a gang of chimps with muh MMA you're going home in a body bag.

Body building is mostly a deterrent. You seriously think that most people are going to fuck with a dude who is obviously huge?

>Why not just pay
Oi vey!

Attached: Crying-Merchant-2.jpg (782x730, 190K)

>>Live in city split equally between Blacks, Whites, and Hispanics. Hispanics are the noticable plurality.

is it split equaliy or are hispanics the plurality??? Both is not possible

And here they come: the poltards
shitting up this board once again

Speaking loosely bro. They are near equal, but one leads by a slight bot noticeable amount.

Anyhow it sucks. I'm pretty conservative and it's frustrating. "Hey look how high Jewish income is and how much they go to school, they also have less kids out of wedlock and divorce less. They must be cheating!"

The Asians get it worse on emasculation because we look White or Arab, but they get applauded for traditionalism and business success and for us it's just a sign of "cheating" even if our test scores are the highest.

Asians had great empires at least. Jews have been kicked around for 1,900 years. We need to stand up.

Yeah but there are no quotas for Jews in schools and stuff. If you guys had to face the same 'proporitonal representation' as whites and asians you would have a way harder time. Don't get me wrong I don't want that, I think it's bullshit, but among the ever-shrinking white male population in these institutions a large number is Jewish and nobody is calling for talks of Jewish privilege.

>Jews get it a bit easier because they can pass as White, but if people know they are Jewish

Oh really? The rest of us haven't noticed my dear ally.

Attached: IMG_1395.png (5052x2526, 1.44M)

>Hey look how high Jewish income is and how much they go to school, they also have less kids out of wedlock and divorce less. They must be cheating

It's called nepotism.

>Jews have been kicked around for 1,900 years. We need to stand up.

Attached: IMG_4270.jpg (431x696, 94K)

Attached: IMG_4269.jpg (586x386, 93K)

I love my white Jewish friends! Long live Israel!

Attached: IMG_1199.jpg (971x924, 334K)

Jews rock!

Attached: IMG_1257.jpg (613x559, 59K)

Honestly m8 it is not the place. There is place for discussing Jewish ethnocentrism and it is pol

There is literally no possible relation to fitness with this topic

Source? Asking for a friend...

Sometimes I try to show these and I find out they are doctored from real images and it's like every red pill I dosed my friends on gets washed out by an IV of blue pill. I need solid sources.

>Jews have been kicked around for 1,900 years. We need to stand up.
To answer your question though, yes you should lift and train to be an example not just to your own folk but to others who get picked on

Attached: 1460361519389.jpg (1524x1262, 513K)

>truth makes my safe space less safe
Pathetic. OP brought up the jew shit. It wasn't relevant at all. He could have just said niggers beat up other races.

Where the fuck do you live?

What did the jews do to the russian, polish, hungarian and ukranian?