What mode is this?

What mode is this?

Attached: stephenhawk.jpg (900x506, 97K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Gb2jGy76v0Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

dude you're going to hell

dead

The push-the-humanity-a-lil'-bit-further mode
Rest in peace

Attached: Stephen-hawking-931459.jpg (590x350, 59K)

Did Nothing For Humanity Mode

imagine the shit eating grin this pathetic little faggot had on his face as he pressed Post

what the fuck was up with his teeth brehs? I've never noticed it before in pictures of him until after he has died.

Why didn't he just have them removed? It would look way better and I highly doubt his degenerative disease allows him to chew.

Not him but he unironically did nothing except pretend to be smart

Neeeeeckkkk yourselfffffffff

what actually were the practical applications of hawking's work? not trying to be a dick, i just don't know anything about physics

>never mewed mode

>One of the greatest minds of the human race
>a group of overweight 30 year olds mock him anonymously over the internet

Hawkings was one of the only people that legitimately left humanity behind.

Nothing. Only psuedoscience

More like mewed too much mode

Attached: 36DC06A6-0532-4EF4-95A8-8B90ECDB22FF.jpg (443x332, 30K)

He was a dick and all of his theories were based around trying to fill the massive gaping holes in the nonsense that is the theory of general relativity by trying and FAILING to prove the existence of black holes.

supercomputer genius mode

RIP

what did he do?

>implying you'll leave a bigger mark on the world

he sells books so that neet pseudobroscientists
online can worship and suck his dick

He actually died a long time ago and was simply replaced by a new, stand-in Stephen Hawking. He aged 20 years with a debilitating disease and got younger looking at the same time.

See how it says “zero g” on his shirt? That is from when he went up in the plane, which was in 2007. He was supposed to be 65 in 2007. Looks great for 65, eh? Unfortunately, he already looked older than that in 1982, 25 years earlier. His face also got shorter. Normally your face will get longer as you age, not shorter.

Again, the teeth are the clue. This may be the same guy as our blonde impostor, but it certainly isn’t Stephen Hawking. Go back to the earlier photos. Those four lower teeth were supposed to be gone decades ago, filed down to filling nubs. Are we supposed to believe they regrew? Do those look like caps or dentures to you? Would you pay a dentist to replace your teeth with those? No, we are supposed to believe that is what he has left of his real teeth, obviously. But I have just shown you why that cannot be the case.

Attached: hawk daug.jpg (377x521, 29K)

Did you hear stephen hawking's last words?

youtube.com/watch?v=Gb2jGy76v0Y

the only discovered the hawking radiation and did fuck shit for 40 years but since im in a wheelchair and simpsons regular character i am le science guy briliant mind of mankind, dont you ducking love science, reddit? MODE