I’m a fatass that waited too long to cut and I’m getting married in May and now it’s time to lose 20lbs

>I’m a fatass that waited too long to cut and I’m getting married in May and now it’s time to lose 20lbs
>Wish me luck boys

Attached: D693E8B4-2C35-4E9E-9D8C-FE4E25643DE9.jpg (946x1024, 185K)

Other urls found in this thread:

derpibooru.org/1223309
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

it's totally feasibly to drop 20lbs in a month, much less two. eat 500 cal under maintenance,

lol, this is how you lose a pound a week, dumbass.
fast

You're getting married. Why bother? Fucking retard.

Snake diet. You can easily drop 20lbs in a month.

Regardless of how you feel about the diet, it will work.

fasting is gay and doesn't work

>getting married
I feel sorry for you.

Do the master cleanse for like 7 days

I love her dudes
I’ve loved her since I met her in 2007
I agree a wedding is a waste of money
But the families both wanted this

Marriage is great when you find the one. Congrats user. Here's to your future family.

Don't listen to the naysayers. They're the male version of crazy cat ladies.

>fatass
>marrying
I hope that you are a masochist.

Thx sweetheart

Anyways I was thinking of cutting at 1200 cal for a few weeks
If that doesn’t go well maybe I can do no carb again and drop some water weight

I lost 10kg in 2 months. More than double what OP wants to lose.

Just in case you didn't know, 20lbs is a bit more than 9kg...
you can easily lose 1-1.5kg a week with a low calorie/carb diet and you shouldn't really lose more than that to preserve muscle. Good luck OP

DNP is your friend

where is feminine benis?

Attached: hmm.png (300x250, 21K)

>8 weeks to lose 20lbs
>need to lose 0.36lbs per day
>0.36lbs is 1260 calories
This is doable. Hope you're lifting too, though. It'll make it go alot faster.

LESS THAN 20G OF CARBS A DAY
Shit how is this possible...

Why do faggots only wake up and realize they look like shit mere months before their weddings? Thinking they're going to make a difference in a short time span. Deluded fucks.

Fast and take Ostarine/Mk2866
The fat will go quickly and you'll keep most of your muscle

Attached: imagesmall.jpg (700x700, 312K)

Dude just do a water fast a couple two tree times in the two months while otherwise cutting calories and you’ll be golden. Worked for me.

>not having enough control over your own life to tell "the families" to fuck off

>marriage
>great
kek

>Thinking Monogamy is anywhere natural and not going to fail within two years.
Yeah, dude, keep making him belive this is the way to go

Pic semi related

Attached: 1517727905571.jpg (720x405, 124K)

>t. mentally ill neckneard basement dweller

Lyle McDonald's PSMF

they cover everything in fat. they even add butter to their coffee

Attached: 1506483846473.png (1063x1080, 1.5M)

No.

>You're body is evolved to be very good at energy conservation. It's efficient. It's also why humans get fat so easily. Carbs are easy energy, all carbs are turned into glycogen which is easy energy to use. It takes less energy to make carbs usable than fat. It's also stored as fat when you surpass the amount you need everyday. Fat is energy and is stored for emergencies because if we weren't civilized and we're living wild we'd commonly go through periods of little to no food at all. Fat and protein and a little bit of carbs -20g-70g, is actually great for most people. You feel shitty at first but when you adapt your body becomes extremely efficient at using fat for energy. If you're only feeding it fat it's gonna get better at using it for energy so that when you're also in a caloric deficit your body is so used to using fat as energy that it'll have no problem using your body fat when it's not being fed enough to the point that you'll have a shitlods of energy and won't feel fatigued or brain fogged as opposed to eating a normal carb diet and cutting them back. I've even added to my deadlift while eating in a -1500 deficit of keto and had been losing 3lbs a week.

This if you can stick with it. Very effective and tough diet that will melt off the fat with minimal muscle loss. You have to be very disciplined and pretty much have no social life for at least two weeks.

Fucking hang yourself
derpibooru.org/1223309

Attached: Bronies, this is your mindset.jpg (307x156, 24K)