What sort of improvements can you get in 3 months from weight training? Anything visible...

What sort of improvements can you get in 3 months from weight training? Anything visible. Might possibly have a date by then if I do things right. :^)

Attached: dis leaf nigga.jpg (750x663, 100K)

in 3 months she will have fucked 5 other dudes before you talk to her

read the sticky

If you are consistent you can make significant visual muscle gains. And perhaps even better: if you actually pull it off for 3 months you will most likely have found a new hobby / obsession for life. Start today!

Attached: 32891f48_QnwrnTm.jpg.jpg (2048x1365, 329K)

you spend every waking moment of your dyel life dreaming about getting jacked in the hopes of pleasing a woman who barely even remembers your exist and responds to your paragraphs with one-word replies but hinted at a possible date once over text when she was hungover at Chad's place and he kicked her out, so now you have this enormous hope within you that she's going to come and save you if you only just make that little effort to put you over the top physique wise

You can make visual gains in a month if you are starting from skelly

t. started from skelly

Attached: images(2).jpg (233x216, 8K)

Why is aloe the GOAT plant?

reckon you could fuck that leaf?

Skinny faggot here

After 3 months coming in with 0 muscle, nothing happened

2 months later I gained gained 6kg and got so much stronger
My body is finally adapting but I still have a long way to go

Attached: ff2a20a1-fb89-4423-9f58-2e1f63ab3fe8.gif (540x408, 3M)

Nah she's weird as fuck and never even had sex before. Discord gf
I did tho
thanks bro
Congrats. I'm a bit fat coming from a sedentary lifestyle but can gain fairly easily i hope

can a female make ass gains in 3 months?

>A GIRL

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 133K)

no girls on the internet

bump. more advice please

>aloe
Good shit

>I'm a bit fat coming from a sedentary lifestyle

Use those three months on losing that weight while getting the hang of lifting then.

go back to /b/

>I'm a bit fat
cut
If you do it right you can lose noticeable weight in 3 months

You will never achieve anything meaningful with that attitude. This is a lifestyle, and even if you did achieve results in 3 months, you will lose them in 1.

That being said, cut and focus on ab work; that should impress the bitch.

Some indication of how you look + height would help out. Also, don't go too hard on your first day even if it is tempting (which it will). You'll end up losing 1-2 weeks to soreness.