Couch to 4k

Is that one in the sticky the best? Since it cost money. I rather want a free win since I don't have a credit card. Downloaded another one. Now after 5 runs I have to pay 9 euro. They can suck my dick with that business model. So should i just get the one from the sticky for some euros or is there a free good one out there?

Attached: usain_bolt-1250x750.jpg (1250x750, 126K)

Other urls found in this thread:

play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.sixtostart.zombies5ktraining&hl=en
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Give me a warm welcome fags and answer.

Just fucking run you idiot

how hard is it to run that you need a fucking program? jesus christ

Attached: bigbirdracist.png (448x513, 400K)

>>C25k
>>Posts a guy who probably wouldn't even be competitive against decently fast HS girls at 5k.

Hi
as a Former Overweight person, i never had much trouble in running at steady pace for distances like 5k even the first times
plans for half or full marathons are easy to find online and are just a chart you have to follow

of couse i would never pay for a program just to reach 4 k.

maybe i can help if you post your current status
bodyweight? how long can you run ?

I just don't mind a few euros for comfort. I like it that I see short term goals. Like a timer in front of me. That just personal.

Im 21. 82 KG cuz i'm 1.90. I almost have no fat, so I'm lucky with that. But my condition just sucks too hard. Like without walking in between i can run, like really run, for a few mins max. Which is sad for my age. I am a smoker tho, just quitted. And I stopped with sports when i was young. So that it. Just need to fix it, because I want to feel fit.

Oh it's endurance in english right. not condition. XD

You can find a couch to 5k on the (uk) NHS website. I did it. It works. It's free. Good luck my friend.

Thanks!! Will use it.

I currently use the Nike app it generates training planes based on goals and the current ability for free.

Back when I was a fat fuck I started with the zombies run! 5k ap

its 3.99 to unlock everything its pretty much a basic 5k training app it also tells a story where you are new to a post-zombie apocalypse town and they are training you to be a runner
play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.sixtostart.zombies5ktraining&hl=en
its a spin-off of their main app that is up to 6 seasons of zombie runs I still do a zombie run about once a week its pretty fun

so you are not even overweight.
then my suggestion is to buy apair of decent running shoes and just get outside and run. no need for charts and apps. just run until you can , and walk in between. if you do this 3 times in a week i'm positive you will be abe to run 4k by the end of the second week.

why would you pay money to have an app tell you to run? just go run, you'll improve with every run. whats wrong with the world?

It took me 5 seconds to Google this OP.
I did it many years ago and it worked for me, and running became effortless.
I wasn't overweight though, so I don't know how you'll handle it. Don't be a bitch and do what it says and it will work.

Attached: couch-to-5k.jpg (554x1113, 101K)

Attached: runing basics f.jpg (2084x4576, 1.79M)

Ty very much. with the running do they mean jogging or sprinting?

It can be an extra motivation. A fun factor that measures everything. I see your poin tho.

Thanks! I have downloaded that app once. Lol just did it, pretty funny.

Thought it was a game. I think i will act on the schedule that is posted in the thread with zombie run for fun.

Jogging.

Sprinting for 30 minutes straight is unreasonable to expect out of a beginner (or anyone to be honest).

I just finished C25K and I want to start the 10K program.

Will there be any complications if I decide to run 5K on each of the off days?

Those fuckers charge money? I need to come up with an idea like that.

Nice good job! Nahh don't think see. You can feel it yourself. If you feel totally fresh just go for it. I know a lot of people that train 5 days a weak with 2 days rest. So it should be fine as long as it feels good.

I sprinted in the early stages.
It's similar to doing 60-120's
Once you start running for extended distances I would recommend running at the fastest pace you can maintain for whatever amount of time you have to run.
Consistency is key for running, and breathing. Maintain a steady pace and breathing rhythm and really inhale.