Can you even safely use DNP? I've read that it definitely causes birth defects for women and possibly for men

Can you even safely use DNP? I've read that it definitely causes birth defects for women and possibly for men.

Attached: dnp_tranformation.jpg (1648x1109, 451K)

what's the timeline for this? jacked guy used dnp to get to dyel mode, then got fat, or fat guy used dnp to get skinnyfat, then started lifting?

Pretty sure these pics are just in the wrong order.

Timeline is right to left; 1 year.

It's not worth it user, just do it without destroying your organs

Isn't that just a meme though? As long as you never go above 500mg/day, take all the supps, and drink 2 gallons a day, that shouldn't happen.

why risk it for weight loss you can achieve in an extra year or so? You've been a fat fuck for 10 years so what's two years of weight loss compared to that?

more interested in how he managed to straighten out his legs froms the knee and down. i've also got tha slight tilt from my knee he has in the fatter picture, while in the last they are almost straight down.

>that's not me btw, I'm

There is always a risk with DNP that I personally would never take. A friend of mine tried that stuff and would even sometimes end up eating 2 family size pizzas during his DNP cycle etc.. because he would get extremely hungry, not worth it imo

Why would reverse the order? This pic was posted yesterday but in the right order.

Could your friend cut normally without using drugs?

Attached: 1521065078529.jpg (600x743, 37K)

he didn't. its still there in the middle pic, and in the last he just chose a different pose.

that being said, deep squats will help out, though take care doing them in the first place, since knee tracking will be off, and you'll injure yourself (i.e. use knee wraps/sleeves)

He's a semi-pro bodybuilder, he can cut normally but his psyche always messes up his competition preparation etc... e.g. frustration eating thats why he tried DNP

I’ve been on two DNP cycles back in 2015, one with 250mg/day, one with 500mg/day.
Tbh, I am fine, nothing in my body is working improperly. So I had a pretty good experience overall with DNP.

Not gonna lie though, during my 2nd 500mg cycle, there was one evening where I started overheating like hell for no reason out of no where. I felt extremely nauseous and had a headache, my stomach was in pain.
I honestly thought I took one pill too many or the pill I took was overdosed or something. I actually thought I’m gonna die now lol.
I laid down in bed and tried to sleep so I would die while I’m asleep. I slept for like 18 hours straight and woke up the next morning feeling fine.

But overall, I didn’t suffer any lasting damage.

The real you actually died user

I’ve done DNP on multiple cycles. I can tell you it works very well. However, you should never take it if you can’t stick to a diet, don’t know how to supplement, or are just generally a dumbass

Have you 2 had children? Because having retarded children is my biggest fear desu

I don’t. But I used to donate sperm about a year ago, so my genetic and sperm quality must be top notch. So no retarded children even after two cycles and almost dying from DNP.

Thanks user, that's reassuring

Honestly the worry about birth defects really depends on the mothers lifestyle. If it makes you feel better, regardless of what you do the older you get the more likely your sperm are to have mutations.

But seriously, you shouldnt be worried about birth defects unless you're a chick.

alright, thanks man. using some generic bandage thing from the pharmacist when i squat currently, but i have trouble going any deeper than just below parallel.

1 year? i literally look like the right pic. but better posture.

that's the most important part. make sure your stance is wide enough, and your feet are angled out properly. like i said, be careful; if your legs are like that, then your knee tracking is off. take your time.

Post pics or you're full of it

Semi-related. I've never been fat, but I got up to 360 squat for reps at 175...no belt. I had to stop though because I got plica in one of my knees by not angling out that knee enough. So remember to not only angle out your feet, but your knees as well.

lol any time you ever hear "i look just like that" on this website, you should assume they look twice as bad.

I look ten times as ripped as the guy in the op and I have a coke can dick

just gonna have to take my word for it.

I looked like the pic on the right and got much better results in one year of test with diet and rigorous exercise. I probably have 20-30lbs of muscle over the OP's pic related results.

>Can you even safely use DNP? I've read that it definitely causes birth defects for women and possibly for men.

I'm already born, so I don't care.

why blur the tattoo 1/3 pics

where do you get this stuff from? I'm worried about buying online from some chinese distro place that's just filling that shit with poison.

It's harder to get it now. Reddit used to have a page called SourceDNP but it's been closed now. The guy I used to get from too has gone dark so it's hard to find it.

No, you cannot.

It isn't even all that worth it. Just eat less, the weight will come off

what the shit. how to get to far left without DNP? what's an effective weight loss strategy?

>Can you even safely use DNP?
LOL
>Literally poison
>he even has to ask
You're dumb OP

What dosage? Test-e? I've been thinking of going on myself.

The most depressing thing in the world isn't a stillborn baby; it's having a retarded one that you have to care for the rest of its life.

That's like saying an EC stack is literally poison because if you pop them like a retard your heart will explode.

>The most depressing thing in the world isn't a stillborn baby; it's having a retarded one that you have to care for the rest of its life.
that's just the second most depressing thing though