Seafood over Chicken

Could I eat fish instead of chicken breast? I fucking hate chicken but love fish. Would there be any negatives to seafood over chicken?

Attached: fish.jpg (1024x768, 208K)

>inb4 mercury poisoning

That only applies to deep sea fish like Tuna and Swordfish. Farm raised tilapia and catfish should be G2G.

You’ll crap your pants everyday eating raw shit

Octopus is actually better than chicken in every way except cholesterol

fish is GOAT my man. if you can afford constantly getting it and not getting stuff like said (or at least in lesser quantities), than go nuts brah

Is plastic in fish a big deal?

That only applies to wild caught. US farm raised is good.

>killing an intelligent chad octopus versus the retarded virgin chicken for gains
Never gonna make it

Not realizing dietary cholesterol is the secret to higher T

Farm raised tilapia

Enjoy your dioxins

>>killing an intelligent chad octopus versus the retarded virgin chicken for gains

lol

just cost and le mercury content but depends on the fish, so you must do your research. Avoid farm raised fish too. Chicken also tends to contain levels of arsenic depending on where you source it. I believe it's ultimately healthier to eat low mercury seafood than consume a lot of shitty poultry.

If you want a good deal on seafood, Walmart and Aldi's has relatively cheap frozen wild-caught salmon. However you only get 2lbs vs 5lbs frozen chicken breast for the same price. Canned sardines and mussels are excellent too.

tilapia tastes like mud though

best way to make delicious crispy yumyum fish is doing a pansear

mercury cancels out the effects of fluoride it is the secret to unlocking your primal strength

Cost is an issue but honestly if i had the choice between the two seafood would win

Who here /mussels4muscles/ ?

Attached: 20180312_171543.jpg (2048x1152, 827K)

>farm-raised anything
haha

Honestly this

wild atlantic small fish

anchovies
salmon

the smaller the fish the better for anti mercury

i say atlantic because radiation water in the pacific

Tilapia is fucking garbage

how so?

Attached: 22f590.jpg (480x640, 39K)

Came here specifically to confirm that some faggot would say "enjoy your [purportedly harmful thing]." Thanks you absolute faggot.

I've been eating a pound if Tilapia a day for a year now and haven't had an issue.

>pansear
continue

brudda you got a recipe for that?

the only negative is that fresh fish is fucking expensive.

bumping for tilapia interest. i can get frozen pieces from costco pretty cheaply. how do i prep it?

Attached: cover.jpg (500x500, 56K)

Mmm 500 gram salmon right here baby
Fish is the best taste and has great micronutrients to keep you healthy.

Attached: IMG_20180317_200814.jpg (5312x2988, 3.72M)

The instructions are on the package. You bake the frozen fillets for like 15 minutes at 475 degrees I believe. I always serve it with sweet chili sauce.

>100kcal, 20g protein.

Very nice. Is it as expensive as most other fish?

Attached: s.png (644x800, 15K)

It's pretty cheap at Kroger. 6.99 for a two pound bag of frozen fillets.

>he has never had good tilapia

i pity you man. idunno how my aunt does it but that stuff melts in your damn mouth. 10/10

da fck
where do you find them ? the frozen food area? I've never seen it in the fish area

>farm raised tilapia and catfish
>literally bottom feeder fish that are raised in sewers and fed feces

the gods of quads demand that recipe

Attached: 1.jpg (500x712, 42K)

Frozen meat section.

If I eat dmso after eating tuna and marlin will it cancel out the mercury?

>Not consuming the Chad octopus to absorb it's Chad-ness
Never gonna make it

If you are what you eat, wouldn't eating the virgin chicken tonight you of any Chad qualities?

>hating gains bird

seconded, looks tasty

>tfw live in Atlantic fishing village
>more free fish and seafood than I could ever eat myself

Attached: September-21-2011-22-10-11-6765.jpg (500x375, 30K)

How are the other aspects of living in a fishing village?

It's an island so the ferrys stop at 10:30 and the stores at like 8. No gym and not much to do if you're not into /out/ and vidya. I wouldn't move for anything though.

>Not eating the chad squid
Not gonna make it.

Underated post

> preferring to eat beta animals instead of asserting top of the food chain dominance