How do I deal with the loneliness bros

> Wake up
> Go to classes
> Come home
> Study
> Go to gym
> Work occasionally
> Go to sleep

I don't interact with anyone on a personable level. I'm just so goddamn sick of being alone. I'm that close to ordering the helium lads, Saturday nights always make me feel like absolute shit.

Tell me it's going to be ok lads

Attached: flat,800x800,075,f.jpg (800x732, 65K)

make friends with people at work/uni or whatever. Join a club where there's people interested in the same stuff as you.

Biggest gains of all will come fromforcing yourself to socialize until you get good at it and have made friends. It's really not as bad as it sounds. I did this in college a couple years ago after not having any friends since 5th grade, now I have countless social circles who fight over me and I have met so many people I can't keep track. Join a club or take up Powerlifting and join a team, you'll make it Brah, and it'll totally be more than ok

Play MTG. It's mostly spergs but there are a few bros and you'll make fast friends. My college buddy's social circle got way bigger because of it and I always had a good time.

I was in the very same place as you bro, my solution to you its to join anykind of social club rather than a sport, be - classes, church, or join any dumb fb group that nake meetings.
NEVER say you have no friends or plans, and act chill with everybody , even with guys, latter on make a friend and not in a creepy way plan something, he/she will probably would add more people to the said plan and so on.

>inb4 chatting with guys its hay
Everyone around its a loner with less than 2-3 friends , if you dont look or act creepy chances are you will do just fine.

why u sad about no friends, you arent telling the truth i know u got like 1 or 2 friends

Join a club of people with similar interests, or see if any fraternities on your campus interest you. There are a lot of good ones out there and on the right campuses they're an amazing thing for a man to join and not like the movies at all. Other than that, just talk with people in your classes, that's a sure way to make a couple friends.

>Tell me it's going to be ok lads

25 college graduate here. Currently work for state government's DHS. If you can find something to dedicate your time to and something to work towards it will definitely get better. Once I started building my assets though, I got kinda paranoid that people only hang out with me because I have nice things.

They put oxygen in the helium thanks nowadays so they don't lose another wageslave.

I realize you're busy, but you still have free weekends right?

if you're interested in a sport, or mma, or yoga, or whatever ... join a class on saturdays, and meet people there

Great, so if I decide to bug out I'll end up a vegetable
Brilliant

THIS. Do not squander your time in college, OP. I regret so much that I didn't take advantage of all the social outlets available to me there. There will never be an easier time in your life meeting people than right now.

Same bro, except i dont have enough sleep because I work like crazy. Try to join the boys for a beer on friday.

I know it's hard, you would rather go home, watch a movie, eat well and go to bed early to train on saturday but that won't fix your problem.

Also try to make at least a few good friends, this is the first step in expanding your social circle.

That's the thing
I have no interests or talents besides lifting heavy things up and down
I don't even enjoy vidya anymore
I just spend my free time aimlessly browsing various boards on this website
There is nothing interesting about me, I have no passion or purpose or anything in my life besides study and work

fuck off

Same boat OP, but I'm in my 30s and can tell you it only gets worse. Fix this now while you're young, because people are going to start getting married and having kids and disappearing and your same-age social options will become fewer and fewer. Of course I could still go join a sport or club like you, but guess what, it will mostly be younger people or senior citizens because people my age are busy with young families.

Mtg and dnd are both very fun things to get into. Just try to not get into groups with 10/10 autists

Attached: 1402209347449.jpg (927x1200, 516K)

This is everyone's future not just yours.

Best advice is to cut back on Veeky Forums and put yourself out there. You'll never know if you enjoy something if you don't at least try it. I highly recommend taking an entry level acting/improv class.

Realize most people are not having any fun when they hang out. I know you are feeling lonely but good friends that you can enjoy spending time with are hard to come by and hanging around people that you dont connect with will be forgettable and will not bring you any pleasure. People are obsessed with having a good time. Every time I'm out with people if in not smiling like an idiot I'm having a bad time. People are all depressed and putting on faces like they are happy. They are not.

You get used to it eventually.

I meant to say people think I'm having a bad time because I'm not smiling. People need constant affirmation that they are having fun when they arent at all

>make friends with people
make friends how?

>tfw joined clubs in uni
>didn't make friends
>at work, no friends
>overhear coworkers always talking and laughing together
>hear them talking about going to cottages together, and going to bars together
>even getting lunch or coffee together
>i never get invited
>or i get invited for coffee once, and everyone realizes i'm autistic and can't carry a conversation for more than 10 seconds
what do?

Find friends who are just as autistic. Look into hobbies/forums/frats that are dedicated to autists and weirdo's like yourself. They can bear you. Maybe you can even learn how to interact like a normal human bean and move up in the social hierarchy and make some normie friends later on.

Not OP but gee, thanks for pointing this out to me when I only have 2 more weeks of classes till I graduate, asshole.

Try and meet people online, user
Not even on dating sites, try to make friends on a video game or something

First 3 months of college i had no friends. I sat in the corridor alone talking to myself.

Decided to talk to someone in my class. I was so nervous I couldn't open my mouth, then I did.
I became a part of a friend group that I felt welcome in.
I still have social anxiety but thanks to them they introduced me to new people.
They call me really nice and told me that they are happy they met me.

Attached: 74d20b6a-7892-452b-be3e-2db92dbeb764.gif (480x319, 1.78M)

>One DnD club in my school
>Literally most autistic stereotypical neck beards you can think of
>They sit in the corner playing vidya and drinking soda from 2L bottles.
>Unkept facial hair
>1 ugly girl in their group that they all orbit
>Nobody wants to associate with them.

It was also my birthday day during those 3 months and I broke down crying cos I was all alone.
Went bed at 9pm, pretend I was tired

Attached: 551bb68a-bff1-43e6-b272-ee87992c26c3_1520629214168.jpg (540x286, 134K)

I've done this on my birthday and New Years Eve for almost a decade

are you me?

jesus fucking christ, why are we all like this? what happened to us?

I never felt accepted around people. Failed making friends in school, I tried so hard, really hard, tried walking with someone to school
Dude just told me I'm not going to talk to you I'm listening to music
I just stood there and never talked to him again, it happened 2 times

Also my dad was never nice to me. Grew up a Soyboy

Attached: dfe9942a-03c5-4ab7-a088-6a0e49732b12_1520629423134.jpg (540x443, 209K)

I know it's not an answer your looking for, but you can just stop caring and start doing your things alone.

I was once feeling very lonely and suicidal just like you, but then I learned to not give a shit and just be happy that I can get back home and chill, play vidya or watch something, or walk my dogs to the forest and admire the nature. (getting a dog or two definitely helps btw, because you don't need much to make them love you).

I don't really give a fuck whether this makes a loser or what not, I have already accepted my fate.

You are your own creator. You write your own story, dont write a sad ending. Purpose is found through actions.

You have given up. Dont allow yourself to stop dreaming and turn into one of them.

Passive aggresiveness isn't an attractive trait.

If you're not able to make friends find out what the reason is. Because there is definitely something wrong with your personality. I know a few people like that that struggle but it always comes down to them being dicks without realizing it.

What are you studying?

I have friends, do fun stuff with them, go out drinking, play board games and ttrpgs, I still feel lonely

he hasn't given up, he sounds more happy than anyone else here

First off get fit and try to clear up your skin and fix your teeth if you have issues with those. Also get a good haircut. You may not be good looking, but being well groomed will make people way more likely to want to talk to you. Get some hobbies so you have something to talk about. If you still can't think of anything to say then listen to podcasts or older comedian radio show appearances and steal some of their conversation topics/jokes. Switch it around so it's not blatantly obvious that you are parroting someone else and don't tell obvious lies like steal an anecdote from when someone was living in Japan or some shit. Also if you are like me and have anxiety take some phenibut to calm yourself down. It's much easier to have a conversation when you don't care what others think. This doesn't have to be a long term crutch because you just need to get your foot in the door and be invited to a couple things and after that things will take care of themselves. When you first start getting invited to shit never turn them down. People don't like getting rejected and wil be less likely to ask you to hang out again if you say no the first time

If you're not an introvert you need to make a real effort to change your habits. I only interact with co-workers and every once in a while have dinner with my family like once every two months and thats enough for me along with occasiomal shitposting. Any more and I get really burnt out, end friendships and relationships and then introvert even further. Gotta find your balance and know your limits.

Probably the wrong answer but I find solace in hard work.
>21
>Get up at 5.45am every single day
>work two jobs, electrical engineering internship from 9 to 5 and door to door sales from 6 to 9
>spend saturdays going door to door almost all day, sundays are spent studying sales techniques (currently doing Belfort's SLP), reading books on investing, listening to audiobooks while walking, binging on self improvement material (lots of JBP), meal prepping, driving lessons and playing vidya
>when I'm hitting my targets I make 1000 euros a week, which is nearly $64,000 a year (most of the money is from d2d sales, internship is min wage)
>been out of the gym for a while but going to go back to it as soon as I get my driving license
>plans on starting a business and generating a passive income stream as soon as possible, I know I will have to be patient with this but I want to start asap, I want to be free from the rat race by 25

I want to be free from the rat race as soon as possible. That might look like a miserable life to many of you but when I go to bed every night, I get a lot of solace from the fact that I've done everything I can to improve myself that day and I sleep like a baby. I've been a loner all of my life and come from an abusive family, my ex recently broke up with me by text saying she had "no problem being friends but had no interest in anything romantic" so I haven't talked to the bitch since. I don't give a fuck about what life throws at me, I don't care how many people laugh at me or reject me, I will succeed

Also, take classes where you are likely to have group projects or try to join a study group in one of your classes

Oh and for anyone struggling, I read this poem to myself every morning :

"Out of the night that covers me,
Black as the pit from pole to pole,
I thank whatever gods may be
For my unconquerable soul.

In the fell clutch of circumstance
I have not winced nor cried aloud.
Under the bludgeonings of chance
My head is bloody, but unbowed.

Beyond this place of wrath and tears
Looms but the Horror of the shade,
And yet the menace of the years
Finds, and shall find me, unafraid.

It matters not how strait the gate,
How charged with punishments the scroll,
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul."

I'm also a loner and it amazes me how fulfilled I am from little things in life when I have a job. When unemployed I become miserable. Men need a purpose.

I'm mechanical but Invictus does it for me as well

Modernity is soul crushing and atomizing.

kek, even after college you can make friends.

You are a warrior.

How do you work up the motivation to start working out in the first place? After doing it for a few weeks it will become routine, but how do you force yourself to do it for that long?

Attached: 1521323287684.jpg (500x375, 44K)

Holy shit

Attached: d5338.jpg (1200x1496, 64K)

there's a history of mental illness on my mother's side (Bipolar, Schizophrenia)

my fathers family is full of alcoholics and narcissists, at the moment none of his family talk to him anymore (his mother, two sisters and his brother)

>he bullied me and put me down all my life, would regularly thrown temper tantrums that scared the shit out of me
>mother too drugged out on lithium to care or do anything
>both of them are pretty much inhuman, they hate each other and fought all the time when I was growing up
>neither of them have an empathetic bone in their body, they both had difficult childhoods too but it seems like they are too stupid to break the cycle, instead choosing to marry someone just as neurotic and treat their kids like shit
>thinking about it just makes me so fucking angry I want to kill them so I try not to
>i remember regularly fantasizing about caving my dad's head in with a hammer at age 7

It's only through regular therapy from 15-19 that I'm self aware enough to know all this shit. I don't like to think about where I would be without it. All therapy really did was help me understand why I feel the way I do, it didn't fix it. Still a big help and makes it much easier to manage so I would still recommend it.

cont'd

this is me btw

I'm 21 and I've been depressed since I was about 13. I almost never smile, I hate myself intensely and have a very core belief that I am a piece of shit that is not deserving of friends, romance or happiness, I go to sleep every night hoping I don't wake up, getting out of bed every morning is such a fucking monumental struggle for me. I would hate my parents for giving birth to me but I've realised that being angry at them is like being angry at a dog for barking loudly. Like a dog doesn't actively annoy you, they aren't actively trying to harm me, and they never were. They're just too retarded, weak and incompetent to know better. They deserve nothing but pity.