Calculate your real Deadlifts without any gimmicks

>Subtract 30 lbs if you use Wraps
>Another 20 for not wearing shoes
>30 again for using a platform
>50 for using a belt
>20 for chalk
>50 for using mixed grip

What’s your real number

Attached: 1E9CAE1C-C039-4445-A0C9-00DAC5AB4846.png (796x588, 92K)

Top tier shitposting. Kys now.

I thought a platform and raised heel shoes make it harder?

i dont do dead lifts because i have L4,L5 disc herniations BREH REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Well with all that, we’re looking at about the bar.. maybe some 5s

I lift -100, how doesn't the bar lift me instead faggot explain this

but I dont use any of that lol. 230 kgs btw

Attached: aVPWKa0.jpg (657x527, 80K)

I found no significant difference in using mixed grip versus stand grip idk how its so helpful

Wait so I can lift more wearing shoes?

>Wraps
retard

How to identify a DYEL, the post

This was me. Eventually I was able to DL again and my back is stronger than ever. Took a long time and a lot of work though.

>subtract 20 for not wearing shoes
???

found the Deadlift Cheater.

Shit bro, youre deadlift is making you weaker

Found another cheater...... It's easier to DL without shoes.

-200 without the bar

These are wraps, they are for squats. They don't help for DL at all you stupid DYEL.

Attached: knee wraps.jpg (1000x1324, 110K)

3pl8 because I dont use any of that shit to begin with

Wrist Wraps faggot.

Those only let you grip a tiny bit harder. STRAPS are what actually help, and they're a very useful training tool if used appropriately.

>wrist wraps help with deadlifts

Are you some kind of spastic?

Not even, griplet
Let's see your forearms

It's for when youre too much of a pussy to grab the bar and hold on

>too autistic to know he means deadlifting straps
Don't accuse people of autism when you're being an absolute retard
Either youre dumb as fuck in terms of basic reading principles (context clues) or you're rusing me

Yeah its easier to run too imo, i dont feel like that should subtract weight though.
I agree with chalk and straps and everything else subtracting weight, but shoes don't seem to change anything but your base. Also platforms only provide something for dyels to drop the weight on, so why do they subtract weight?

I only wear one shoe too user. I just switch weakly

>get 425 with the meme shit subtractions
>have done 505 beltless, without mixed grip or chalk and from a 2" deficit

You're a retard, OP

>being too dumb to understand that I'm shitting on his opinion by pointing out that he can't even get the terminology right, essentially implying he has no experience

Attached: shiggy.jpg (250x250, 9K)

That still makes you the retard, I bet you do shit like that irl
Also he is still right
Deadlift straps are cheating
So youre wrong and you look autistic about it

They are not cheating, they're useful for rep work when your grip is too tired. Obviously nobody count 1RMs made with them though. You sound like a DYEL too.

>too weak to deadlifts at a certain weight
>attach straps to my wrists to circumvent my weak point instead of working on making it stronger
Yeah completely removing your forearms from the lift is how you get stronger
You totally need more back work than what your forearms can handle. You're not imbalanced at all

>can't even imagine a situation where your relatively small forearms get tired before your back and/or posterior chain
Like I said. DYEL?

Idk man I dl almost 2x my body weight with no issue.
I'll concede that straps have their uses, but I haven't needed them so far.

2x 150lbs is not impressive.

Why the FUCK would a platform make it easier?

>2x my body weight
So you're just starting out then. No wonder you've never used straps. Almost any case of people saying X is cheating is either to compensate for their own inexperience and weakness or shitposting.

Attached: 17.jpg (600x699, 76K)

Stop lying to yourself about your numbers please and deduct truthfully. Remove for platform and no shoes.

How much for hex bar

I deadlift 4.5 pl8s with a hexbar at 160lbs 5'11" I'm also 18 and in highschool. Why am I so lonely

Post pics and stats
If you guys put up 2x your body weight for full sets and aren't fat fucks I'll be surprised.

zoz

Highschool is fucking lame that's why.
It'll get better once you get out into the world. Start rock climbing or hiking, or going to the beach and swimming more. You'll meet people worth your time if you're doing stuff you enjoy. People talk shit about truck fags, but I've met some cool people due to both of us owning jeeps
Nice stats though. I'm 19, 5'9 and 150, and I barely hit three plates on a bb

Good bait

I do speed screeches so that adds 100lbs to my max dl

Good BW multipliers are harder if you're a fat fuck you retard. But of course most of Veeky Forums wouldn't know that given the average lifting time here.

t. 72kg twink lifting 4pl8 while training inconsistently

Attached: screech[1].jpg (465x578, 28K)

100 lbs

I lift raw with no shoes on, no chalk either; same number.

>deadlift in no shoes makes it easier
That’s just blantantly retarded.

You're not an exception faggot. -20 lbs to your number.

shoes are equipment so a real DL would be barefoot

-20 lbs too.... Stop inflating your numbers.

dude I DL in my moms basement fully naked on a concrete floor. how can you not say that that is my real strength ? I lift as god created me with no equipment at all.

>implying being fat doesn't give you deadlifting leverage
Look up the raw deadlift world record holder, and then shut the fuck up you retard

Du you even know what multiplication is? At least calculate the multipliers for different weight class WRs before you speak.

Why do shoes make diddlies harder?

Attached: 1516739305076.jpg (1024x962, 48K)

335 then

Yeah the world's best deadlift still lifts over 2.5 times his body weight. Being fat isn't an excuse to not have a good multiplier. Deadlifts are easier for fat people. Post your stats and body weight

Lol faggot joke is on you, I don't even dead lift

>world record deadlift is 2.6 imes BW

Mfw i have world record tier deadlift ratio

>can't even follow the conversation
Lamar Gant lifted 5x BW @ 123lbs btw.

330lbs raw

I have a 575 deadlift at 226lbs bodyweight.

Checkmate faggot.

Attached: Screenshot_20180317-194224~2.png (796x1101, 1.04M)

Deadlifts are literally easier for twinks. It's the lift of the big three that benefits the least from increases in bodyweight and increases of bodyfat and actually give you worse leverages to deadlift. The heaviest IPF raw deadlift ever was done by somebody in the 105kg class, and there's 120 and 120+ classes too you DYEL twinkshit.

>complains about straps
>risks a bicep tear by using mixed grip, whilst still circumventing almost all the forearm work required for a double overhand

Bicep tears happen almost 100% to roiders. Just don't try to row the weight while you deadlift and you'll be fine

>no muscle
>no calves
Yep, checks out

Why would this be affected at all by steroid use (genuine question)?

9/10 bait... gj user

Roids let your muscle strength outgrow your tendon strength, so your tendons get relatively weaker.

I would like to see you even break the floor with that little guy.

manlet btfo

>using virgin mixed grip
>not using chad spider grip

U rlly do look loke sht tho man. The guy wasnt lying

It's a side angle with a heavy deadlift. It's not a flattering image for 99% of people.

>straps, but not wraps
>chucks
>gym floor
>-50 kek
>straps
>straps

>-50lbs for using belt
>the guy who actually knows the difference between straps and wraps is the troll
fuck off

>almost 2x body weight
210kg@77kg in competition
I do all my top sets with straps because they let me get in more volume. Currently chasing 5pl8 as a 74.

Attached: 210kg.png (695x357, 503K)