Can males be pretty?

In Veeky Forums's opinion.

We all know that a symetric, toned and trained male body is admireable in its own right. And males, by the power of posessing these features become a masculine form of objectively pretty.

But can males ever be PRETTY pretty?

Attached: 1412618397926s.jpg (230x199, 16K)

"man" no
"boi" yes

Isn't it a bit gay to find bois pretty user?

Attached: legend-zelda-breath-wild-link_copy.jpg (390x427, 81K)

blasted homosexuals

Attached: 1518260125928.jpg (262x263, 9K)

Yeah. They can be beautiful. But desu their faces and perfect bodies don't mean anything if they're mean or deceptive

Sauce

Only for a little while.

who hurt you

?

Attached: lucky-smith-3.jpg (300x300, 18K)

Sure

Attached: oUSq9uC.jpg (740x493, 65K)

Sure, but most boys don't really look refined enough to be called pretty.

A lot of men with long hair qualify.

Attached: n-LEGOLAS-large570.jpg (570x238, 27K)

He didn't hurt me, he just left me behind. He just was seeing someone else. He just didn't care. He killed himself and it tore me apart. I blamed myself. He assured me he had been thinking about killing himself since he was a little kid. I have no one to blame but the mysterious pressures in this world that bring beautiful smart children to a mouth that absolutely digests them from the time they are old enough to type. The mouth doesn't have a name. But I'm sure there are people out there that know exactly what I mean when I say it is neither normal nor right and it is the core of a pain that is sick.

Hahahaha are you gay?

Being gay is unmasculine. Why do you even lift brah? Why not just put on high heels and get a purse.

Well, if people weren't being sarcastic when I posted partial images of my face a while back on this board then yes, boys can be pretty.

Attached: thank you sempai.png (1920x1080, 999K)

Attached: 1518410649021.jpg (657x527, 34K)

Because I want to be stronger in case I need to protect someone and do a better job of it. Thanks

Is this new pasta?

Attached: giphy (4).gif (245x184, 927K)

Post a full image of your face.

Attached: 1427066047963.jpg (1200x1600, 374K)

Absolutely. Take my pain and give it to those that need to hear it so that it never happens again. This is a pasta for the whole family to prevent basically all of the pain. When applied correctly, this pasta may result in a lot of second thinking when it comes to decisions that will hurt yourself and others. Do not use this pasta if you just can't take it anymore. If you are going to use this pasta use it to be a better person. Thanks

Attached: 1519141153366.jpg (485x459, 58K)

Male beauty comes from a practical nature. It's why both men and women admire those with a good physique, even if it is for aesthetics it demonstrates a potential for practical application, someone with big arms, strong back, thick thighs can lift, run, endure, push, push, pull and get things done.

Whereas female beauty comes from, as crass as it sounds, breeding potential. These signifies are far far FAR easier to falsify since we have so grossly over valued female beauty. Having clear skin means holding your personal diet and exercise habits to a certain standards but that takes effort so instead they capitalize on the men's sexual need and market themselves through make-up.

You can fake looking like a good potential made, you can't fake muscle, and before you say steroids, that's just a means to an end, you still have to lift weights and do the work to get to the level you want. So in the end it all boils down to: Practical vs Pretty.

I think the partial images look better than the whole desu desu. People were only commenting on my lips. Either way, I'm not posting an uncensored picture of my face on Veeky Forums.

Attached: pixelated.jpg (1075x1075, 131K)

haha twink

Yes!

We don't want to have gay sex. But it is just something everyone must go through at some point. A rite of passage, a bare neccesity of life. Penis goes inside of butthole.

A natural reaction to the vaginal society is to take refuge in another male to refine your own masculinity. In fact, all these numales are just guys who were to ugly to gay. Now they're bitter and think they have to be women to get laid, they lost their balls.

Real men have gay sex. It is the only way.

Attached: 1413981168419.png (297x276, 88K)

Thanks senpai. Didn't really get it, but pocketing it anyway.

Attached: hqdefault (11).jpg (480x360, 11K)

You're not pretty or cute, just boyish, fairly average/plain and you're probably dyel as well.
would not date

Attached: 1441137490946.jpg (1302x1010, 281K)

God damn... I've never liked the racebaiting threads, but sometimes you just got to wonder if asians were put on this earth just for the singular purpose of serving the white cock.

Attached: hanyu-ap67345439765.jpg (315x350, 30K)

is that a swastika

Attached: spoiler-a1.png (100x100, 2K)

That's /pol/.

What about the new body type we see in legend of zelda: shadow of he wild? He was pretty thicc, I've seen a lot of youtubers, both male and female, praise his looks, the males were all as straight as a youtuber can be. A guy I know even joked like "Dude, no homo. But I would be balls deep in that elf ass if I could bro".

How is a guy who shaves his legs, whith no visible muscles and stuff, capable of getting a response like that?

Attached: s-l300.jpg (300x222, 23K)

Link lust has been a thing for decades

Attached: 1520618023227.png (690x804, 753K)

>Tfw asian and finally sit on your first white colonialist cock

Attached: a9d0a13b721bb1e333173ccf5e2125b1.jpg (424x478, 54K)

You're not alone there.

Attached: racism-e1492203340687.jpg (900x486, 66K)

kill yourselves asap

You've hurt my sides, apologize
It's a /polgbt/ meme newfag

nice

Attached: 1518273623030.jpg (334x218, 14K)

yes, so?

I'm not Asian though. This here's an Asian. I just happen to be a somewhat light skinned Pacific islander.

Attached: IMG_20180308_191332~2.jpg (376x554, 43K)

You guys know that if you find a biological obvious maleS cute YOU ARE GAY!!!

Attached: large.jpg (500x334, 23K)

Attached: 1520472358810.gif (540x304, 2.98M)

Definitely not the same as Asian but I've noticed similarities. What island(s)?

Because the novelty of feminine traits within the male context is of high value right now. Notice that they they're not calling Link masculine, they're saying he's pretty because hosts more feminine/androgynous features typically denote these "mating signals" and in doing so they feel attracted to that portion of him, so you have the familiar base line attraction (Primal attraction to the feminine form signifies) housed within a male structure that leans of the more androgynous side of things (thin, non-V shaped, less muscular, young, male body). It fits within the context of the game as well because they want to make a product that appeals to the broadest market and they have a better chance at threading the line instead definitively of picking a side.

KEK

>When other non-asian and non-white races try to do the cute boi look

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 40K)

Pacific Islanders are Asian, unless you're Melanesian.

Sauce

I live in the US, so go figure. Racially tho, think the actress that voiced Moana. My sister looks like her, so probably similar heritage.

Latino cuteboys are top tier tho. Especially Chilean and Argentinian. They're also FREAKS in bed

Link was my first crush, 2D or 3D, gay or straight

Attached: 9BFDFFA3-CB6C-4009-8A9E-FCCE519E7924.jpg (1024x897, 233K)

Nah dude... thats not gay enough man. You need to go full enlightenment. Full gay.

Less deceptive than girls who paint their face. They don't look like that. And it only gets worse from there.

Yes, you are accending.

Why haven't you taken the ultimate red pill(pic related)

It is god's will

No, this is the way it is meant to be. It has always been like this. As god intended.

Attached: RTWgvkC.jpg (2512x2152, 798K)

>actress that voiced Moana
Just looked her up and she's very mixed but the only Pacific background she has is Hawaiian. Are you not sure because you're mixed or unknown parentage/adoption or something?

I know that it's bait, but I love how they portray something absolutely degenerate as "heavenly". Really sickening. All I'm seeing is an AIDS orgy.

Because that's a genetic dead end and it also offers no variety.

Off yourself you degenerate

Attached: 1520391184439.png (492x280, 141K)

I'm not sure because i didn't really care to check. My dad's supposedly pure Pacific islander, curly hair sort of dark skin and my mom claims to be mixed (spanish/islander). I look more like my mom than my dad.

No man. In the future we will have buttbabies. We grow eggcells from stemcells. Then we get some artificial womb hooked up to a computer, or put uterus into the butts of 50% of cute guys, like asians, they all have to get uterus into their butts.

Then women will be no more. They are not profitable enough. Men work harder and longer hours, with 100% male workforce we're gonna be a great nation. Women are soon a thing of the past. Gay love is just the next step of human evolution. We are accending! When we are a space colonizing nation we will only be cute boys here!

No it is the next step of human evolution. Gays are ahead of the curve. This picture should be plastered on every skyscraper! Get used to it, its not getting any better!

Attached: brian_and_justin__queer_as_folk_season_3_by_bibiherz-d4lhg9w.jpg (900x675, 155K)

>tfw your straight white friend is getting desperate for sex and all the girls are rejecting his advances

#aznboifeels

Attached: w3-ice-time-a-20140216-870x578.jpg (738x516, 68K)

Your trolling is funny, so I'll play along for a little as a though experiment. Why are you trying to sell bootleg femininity as something that it's not, if we are eventually going to have artificial wombs like you say why then change the way attraction has worked for hundreds of thousands of years? Your "cute boys" don't matter much if they still have the attitudes and mannerisms of a man, it's just femininity watered down.

Agreeing with this
Twink-lovers are fake homos.
Drooling over some "boy pussy" isn't any better than being enslaved to the pastrami sandwich.

Attached: 14783598624227.jpg (1280x960, 229K)

Money wants it user. It is gonna happen. The rich guys can still grow their own little sexdolls in their basements, but regular folks such as you and I just have to learn to accept the boipussy.

Every major business owner knows that a 100% workforce, of only men, with no women leeching on the wellfare system, to complain about inequality in the HR-department, is gonna be wildly profitable.

So, deep down inside, all the major players allready want this to happen. So it isn't about why, its about when and how. I think it will happen naturally. Most men want sons over daughters, muslims, asians, blacks are gonna want to have sons. White men are not gonna want to make daugters for other races to fuck. Everyone is gonna be making sons.

Soon we will have a generation of 90% male, they are gonna grow up and have buttbabies. Soon, not being buttborn is gonna be a disgrace. The artificial wombs will be more effective than the primitive birthing canals of women. Vagina birth will be seen as dangerous, the woman can kill your baby with the right to her body, there can be complications, you can't select genes to make a designer baby etc.

People will prefer to have boy babies over girl babies, people will prefer to have artificial wombs over vaginas. Women will just get weaker and weaker. They are gonna be like Doomsday in Batman v Superman. A documented phenomenon in the spaceship, when aliens tries to make them the ship goes "Denied! Ancient earthly deformety, it was decided that such a vile creature would never be made again",

I hope you are a top, or you will be biting a lot of pillows in the future.

Attached: b031646c26b476b9ed547114205b83b49d21abef7a3049cca6dac0ed1f890fd1.jpg (400x492, 68K)

Yes, it is only a sign of a natural healthy male to want to screw some twinks before raising kids when he is to old and ugly to ride the boipussy carousel.

Just like it is natural for all asian men to want to ride the white colonialist cock. It is just the way things are. It is pointless to try to even stop it.

Just look at this asian right here. Why are you being so mean? Why are you trying to keep him from his life's purpose?

Attached: 009.jpg (354x453, 52K)

Asian boys be doing superhero landing in the club like:

"Where the white men at?"

You better hide yo man white girls! The asians are comming!

Attached: 214_fs_2097_msingles_jpnhanyu.jpg (806x964, 196K)