That 30 year old guy at the gym

>that 30 year old guy at the gym

Attached: 453gg.png (335x359, 40K)

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.Veeky
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

you have anything against people of 30 lifting?

>that 30 year old guy at the gym that is stronger than my 20y skeleton ass

>that 18 year old soymanlet who pays more attention to what everyone else at the gym is doing instead of paying attention to ACTUALLY LIFTING

Attached: boxxy.jpg (477x355, 21K)

they should be raising kinds not wasting their time on a gym looking at 18 years old girls lmao

>t. 30 year old pedophile

Attached: OP proiecting.jpg (275x183, 6K)

You are still going to be making these threads by the time I am thirty.

maybe they are raising kids and because they want to be a good dad and a rolemodel for their kids they go lifting as well.

Attached: nintchdbpict000362472862[1].jpg (960x670, 123K)

Faggot.

>Not breeding 18 yo women

Not going to make it

I’m only 8 months in and I squat more than almost everyone in here, faggot.

Oh yeah, i feel you dude you can still keep up with the youth...

Now its your time to shine, you are not a failure, keep it up brAAaAaHAHA

dios mio....... la creatura de la 56%..........

Attached: 46a.png (645x729, 90K)

Nothing but only if they are lifting in their own gym. Lifting in someone's else gym makes you look poor and unsuccessful. Also, if you are 30+ and don't own your own gym you are probably also balding (because you were too dumb to get on fin) so there's a higher chance of you being reported as a pedophile if you get caught staring at prime JB's.

Tldr: over 30 in the gym = pedo cuck

>he doesn't know about oldman strength

Attached: 1431751052104.jpg (764x800, 127K)

Oldcel cope

so mad hes switching to his navtive language

Ah yes, how could I forget.

The Golden rule that states that you must immediately stop all lifting after your 29th birthday.

Attached: 1518934398992.png (752x552, 222K)

>that 62 year old healthier and stonger than you will ever be

this

You sound like a loser OP.

You should be able to lift and work and balance family life. Only a stupid fuck that has bad time management like yourself would expect a 30 yr old incappable of it.
Besides women are there for such tasks. You wouldnt understand that though.

LOL I just turned 53 and I laugh out loud at tryhards like you when you start acting/talking like you're all big-and-bad, it's hilarious. That's also why I come to Veeky Forums, so I can laugh at how ridiculous some of you faggots are.

good for them, better than dumb teenagers

Attached: pictures-1.jpg (858x536, 81K)

>that 30 year old guy at the gym, who outlifts you in EVERYTHING and looks WAY BETTER

u jelly?

Hey faggot, why are you posting the same threads (boards.Veeky Forums.org/fit/thread/45191807#p45191807) multiple times? Is your autism completely out of control?

?????

I see plenty of dad types lifting in the gym with their appropriately aged wives. Drop their kids off at the kids zone for two hours if they're too young to lift as well. It's a healthy habit to get into.

hey there newfag, just a reminder you can link to other threads with

What if im 29

>That college student who joins the grown up gym instead of lifting at Uni

Those 18 year old girls would rather fuck the 30 year old with a mortgage than the 22 year old with the beat up car and still living at home/ tiny one bedroom apartment.

Not true. As long as a young man has potential, youthful good looks go a long way.

you are 13 year older than my parents and 16 years younger than my grandparets lol at you oldcel

>As long as a young man has potential, youthful good looks go a long way.
Thing is most young guys don't have their shit together compared to 30 yr olds, and you know that 4channer.

t. 30 yr old 4channer

garbage thread reeks of rebbit

sage

>getting this angry at family pictures

Nice try schlomo

Attached: IMG_1879.jpg (300x250, 34K)

>he got so mad two days ago, he's doing it again.

>this thread 3x a day
>guaranteed (you)s
God I fucking hate this place

You do know that women generally prefer older men and men generally prefer younger women, don't you? Are you new to earth?

"According to Dataclysm, a data book by author Christian Rudder that analyzes dating trends, found that after 20 years of age, women become more and more open to dating men older. And unlike men, as women age, their desire to date younger people wanes."

hola tio burrito nacho taco enchilada el chubacapras

stop lying to yourself

Attached: 4dsc.png (385x350, 37K)

Mad that your dream girl is getting her cervix stretched by a 45 year old man with a wife and 2 kids? lmfao.

Well, that 30 y/o has more money to buy more food, better supplements or even roids so he looks better than me and is stronger. Not to mention he probably has a better social life and can actually talk to people.

>various studies prove it's true
>hurrr but muhhh feelings!!!!

>dream girl

Attached: 23f.png (305x313, 35K)

I’m 30

It happens really fast. I lift and eat healthy

new thread

btw. we should make a olldcel generell: /oldg/

i support this

???????????????????

OP literal retard

Attached: 1485323056346.jpg (610x872, 307K)

LMAO at all those 30 year oldcels coping atmy thread

also

>30 year old and browsing /fit

Attached: Screenshot_1vv.png (373x348, 34K)

Weird all the 25 + women with older husbands in my program always look at me w/ my shirt off and complain about their husbands physiques.

They would if said husbands were still in good shape but....

Women are attracted to the resources these men provide. They're not physically attracted to them.

that 30yr old probably drives a nice car has a nice house family and a good job
what do you got user
>poor bait thread

26 here, your still a fucken flop cunt

>Tfw when he does forearms but still cant choke strong

Attached: 1517682831793s.jpg (125x125, 3K)

lmao, its even worse because you are wasting your youth here

this

Yeah but they're not actually physically attracted to them

Why would my dream girl be a home wrecker who wants to ruin her genetics by having retarded kids with a man whose sperm is past its prime

>tfw when be 20 and dating a sexy 30+ yo guy

You're clearly not the kind of guy who will ever have a prime. Lol.

I’m 185 lbs with a 1030 total with 2 kids.

What’s the problem? The girl you stare at focusing on the older dude with money physique job while you’re still in school? It’ll get better quit whining faggot

Okay? That's how age works, it's not an insult

>imagine being 50 and still posting in Veeky Forums

Attached: CR75YlsWIAAZxso.jpgorig.jpg (1024x1024, 130K)

>conforming to society's standards
>paying attention to what other people do
What the fuck is "rising kinds" though

that's because most older guys look like shit. most women find a man who is 35 in shape and socially dominant to be ideal

Your probably lying but I have nothing but respect for older guys who stay in fit. 53 isn't even that old so keep it up.

if you have a family home you should have a home gym

I'm that 30 year old guy at the gym because at this age I need to be.

When I was 20 I got plenty of exercise playing random sports and walking around campus. Now I sit behind a desk 8 hours a day and I need to hit the gym or I'll end up weighing as much as OP's mom.

Seriously. And it's not like most guys in their 30s are looking to get ripped. Most of them are just looking to stave off the beer gut awhile longer. That doesn't take that long. I work out 45 minutes a day and stay in okay shape. If you can't make time for that you have some serious time management issues, or you just aren't making it a priority.

buttmad almost dead 30 year olds itt kek!