>makes video "exposing" fakes
>every IG photo he posts is horribly shopped

What did he mean by this?

Attached: file.png (1207x787, 1.63M)

Attached: file.png (1219x771, 855K)

Attached: file.png (1201x575, 714K)

Attached: file.png (1065x769, 1.21M)

>the lockers in the background

Attached: 1498443049393.jpg (1111x597, 145K)

Explain.

they've been warped as a result of photoshopping his waist to be smaller and shoulders bigger.

who is that attention whoring bitch, and why would I care about anything she says?

That left forearm lol

kek nice find user, pretty clear the body has been shopped

The background is unusually blurred and distorted, because the waist has been shooped. Can clearly see the same effect in the other pics

Either its satire or his abs are so solid that they're causing gravitational lensing and distorting the light as it goes past his torso

>Being this dumb
He does it on purpose so brainlets like yourself point it out

>a body that can bend space and time
mad jelly here

Attached: 1506130572368.jpg (1142x704, 123K)

>It's just satire bro
I can't wait for you and every other Logan Paul loving faggot to die. So fucking beta to talk like that. Liked your not even good at being funny
>"Just pondering some things"
I swear the some of you guys are mentally retarded. No wonder there's always 0 girls vying for your attention.

Everyone has to pretend their a fucking celebrity now. You're not shit and you never will be, this cunt is a prime example of exactly that.

Imagine being so beta you follow fitness guys on Instagram

I mean this looks like very obvious satire to me. There's no reason he needs to take all his photos in front of sharply lined backgrounds instead of, say, a blank wall. I'm honestly kinda stunned people are falling for it.

And this isn't to say that it's particularly good satire. I think there's no reason to pay any thought to this guy, and in fact now I'm kinda suspecting that Kenny Boulet may have created this thread.

>his abs are so solid that they're causing gravitational lensing and distorting the light as it goes past his torso
We should be friends

>nice find
Its the whole point of the thread, you fucking retarded redditor.

Holy shit you're so autistic it's unimaginable. Fucking kill yourself already. You really think someone who made a career off calling out shoppers and fake nattys would shop his own pics and make it THIS obvious? Fucking moron.

>We should be friends
REDDITBROS 4 LYFE!

Attached: nt.png (1201x575, 684K)

Instagram has a nightmode now?

he admitted to roiding

Wow, you are like some goddamn genius redditor, i would have never noticed that on a thread that was specifically started to notice it, thanks.