Adderall and Amphetamines for cutting a workouts

Does it work. Do people just not do it because of addiction/cost

Attached: adderall700_0.jpg (360x360, 23K)

It's good if you want to lose all desire to eat but avoid otherwise. Working out on that shit is a good way to get a heart attack/die of dehydration

Also the comedowns make you feel like total shit

I notice my lifts are not as strong on adderall. My endurance also suffers during calisthenics. I don't use it often, but I could see it being useful during a cut.

I get a slight peak on the stuff maybe a half an hour in but after that I feel... casual

I take addy every week. Do NOT use it as a pre-workout. you'll feel energetic but your strength will dip by a large margin and you'll feel winded after every set..... However I once had a very good workout while my dosage was wearing off. Perhaps microdosing can prove beneficial. 3-5mg.

I used 75mg instant release a few times as preworkout, shits amazing imo. Lifts went up, more energy, more sociable. Miricale drug imo

Bullshit. This guy wants you dead.

Don't do drugs. Meditation/yoga is all you need :)

>Adderall
>come downs
It isn't MDMA you fucking sperg. Stay hydrated and you won't even notice that it wears off besides becoming hungry.

t. dude who took it through middle school, jr. high and high school.

Have fun being dehydrated and jerking off for 9 hours trying to find "le perfect video" to nut to. The really bad part is after you finally blow your load and the comedown really hits you, then you drink a bunch of water to try and rehydrate and you puke it all up, or you try and choke down a cracker or bread and have to spit it out because your mouth is dry and it tastes disgusting.

I'll pass on that shit

>what happens if I take amphetamine salts and don't drink water through the day
You're dumb as fuck.

Why would I just go on the internet and lie? Legit got the best mires of my life lifting on the shit and railed prs. Shits probably different person to person so if you can, try it. I'm going to use blow as preworkout soon so I'll probably fill you Veeky Forumsizens in on those results

>you won't even notice that it wears off besides becoming hungry.
This is my experience as well.anyone experiencing a comedown is megadosing.

I DID try it and had the opposite experience. I love the drug but for me, it's certainly not for lifting.

Dosage?

I had the opportunity to try stims recently. Quite honestly felt like a miracle drug. I see how people could become addicted to it. Really it's addictive not because of how outright amazing it is or how high you but instead in it's subtlety and how it kicks you into overdrive. This performance improvement itself is hard to let go of for some. If you do try it, stick to the lowest dose possible, use it sparingly, and monitor your heart health. Don't tread into using it recreationally and be very strict with yourself. This is all fairly easy if you just set up a plan for yourself. Most people however are idiots and just throw themselves in.

Can I get more detail

Where can i acquire adderall lads??

Attached: 1521275360985.jpg (400x344, 32K)

this is very unfortunate..

Get it from prescription or a friend who spazzes

At first the guy on the right looks pretty normal when you focus on him only, then your eyes go to the left side and you see hes very handsome. Going back to the right guy after almost makes the guy on the right look fake

>2x bump of adderall, on in each nostril
>2 Red Bull
>1x banana
Best pre-workout

Try ritalin 20mg chugged down with a nice brew of coffee at home. In the car to gym take a gum and a 10mg ritalin and chew on them, ritalin particles stick to gum and keep buzzing up as long as you chew. When on ritalin I always wanted to kiss and talk to every female I see is this normal

Of what exactly?
Some guidelines: Set a schedule for your dosage and take only as much as you need (this is vague because it varies a lot from person to person). Only take orally, other RoAs get recreational and fiendish. As for an approach to a cutting regimen, I can't comment from experience since I used it to study. From simple logic I would spread out dosages as much as possible to cover a large timeframe. Basically just abuse the hunger suppression component and maximize uptime of that. Again make sure you're dosing as low as possible for the effects you seek. It'll keep tolerance low and you won't experience any difficulty stopping after you finish your cut.

The guy on the right is shopped, user. So technically, he is fake.

Did 10, 20, and 30 mg on seperate occasions.

>guy on the right looks pretty normal
I'm so sorry

Attached: 1517971174991.png (1187x591, 818K)

It is a very dangerous drug as well. Be caredul user

It's only dangerous if you take large amounts like a fucking retarded junkie or if you have some rare heart condition.

Honestly for a preworkout it's way too expensive though, use EC stack instead. Save the speed for studying

fuck man I have access to this shit and I wanna take it to study for a long term test coming up but I'm scared shitless that I'll become a fucking junkie

>didn't feel like fapping because bloodflow to dick was reduced by the stims
>decide to force myself
>have the most intense focus while stacking up tabs like crazy
>fully immerse myself, ironically almost like smoking weed
>nut after an hour and a half

No complaints desu.

this but i would like to add that cold showers have an effect , they give energy.

Attached: 1520809481856.jpg (1024x788, 135K)