ITT: Things that girls normally says to you

ITT: Things that girls normally says to you

>You don't talk too much, do you?

Attached: blade-runner-2049.jpg (825x464, 248K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/WfgghsW
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Get the fuck away from me

> Oh, it's you...

Fuck. Exactly this.
Some times not even that out of awkardness.

Attached: 1520276114890.png (925x1920, 698K)

>you are such a nice guy, i'm sure you will find someone

Attached: 1505169014143.jpg (1800x1245, 218K)

" "

Used to get this a lot and think it was a negative but it really isn't. Girls actually like mysterious and quiet guys as long as you're stilll confident.

I dont even know what to say half the time

how tall are you?
>tfw when you say 5'4 hoping they don't notice your'e a 5'0 turbomanlet

>you're a beautiful man
>I missed your cock
>Youre so muscular

I think the running count is 6 different bitches I'm fucking right now

Feels good to be Chad.
You jelly bros?

I get that alot from men and women

Attached: 8bad6fc8-ca6b-4d34-bb67-889321a97e35.gif (540x300, 720K)

i hate when girls talk about my dick. makes them sound like sluts

>larping on an anime fitness board

go somewhere else please

>ITT: Things that girls normally says to you

>are you using this machine?
>n-no

I was...

>what kind of food do you like user?
>say salad
>conversation ends

wat do

>seriously dude, you need to go out more, you could easily pick up girls

Attached: 1516826188900.webm (1350x1600, 3M)

Pretty standard

Attached: 20180316_230707.png (1080x1920, 208K)

>So what else do you do besides school and the gym huh?

Attached: 1520413697700.png (482x515, 437K)

Well, the chicks I bang are very aware that I'm only interested in fucking them so they put a lot of emphasis on that and a lot of work into pleasing me so I continue to fuck them

Not a larp. Don't be a crab just because I made it and you haven't. 2 years ago I was skelly as fuck and homeless
You fuck off

>You don't get out much, do you?

Post proof.

>you're so hot
>why are you single

hold me Veeky Forums
im not gunna make it

Attached: IMG_0503.jpg (746x982, 394K)

That's a crisp .webm

>Do you ever smile?

Attached: 1521256792868.png (525x777, 485K)

Attached: Screenshot_20180317-134519.png (480x854, 72K)

>My boyfriend and I are meeting up after this.

Attached: 1517871556079.jpg (446x399, 38K)

If a girl legit says that to you she wants your dick, retard.

>why don't you have a girlfriend?

>Please don't.

>you are such a nice guy, i'm sure you will find someone someday :----)

one day I will kill someone for this shit sentence

Sperg out about veganism and yell PLS RESPOND

Attached: 1520336706618.jpg (3840x1600, 2.28M)

>I'm just not ready for a relationship
>proceeds to go hookup and or get in a relationship days later

Attached: 1481141226079.png (1398x925, 644K)

Attached: 1515518274345.png (846x592, 42K)

fpbp

>> are you single?
I got built for my girl and I'm too much of a pussy to cheat

>wow your peni is huge
>lol kidding its tiny
> kek your dreaming

I usually wake up hugging my pillow

>Well, the chicks I bang are very aware that I'm only interested in fucking them so they put a lot of emphasis on that and a lot of work into pleasing me so I continue to fuck them

This actually makes a lot of sense and is insightful.

user are you on drugs
user you're so weird
user how old are you mentally

Im just goofy and ladies hate it. Someone hold me

Attached: Screenshot_2018-03-07-13-24-40.png (1440x2560, 1.67M)

You didn't join the real and active Official Fitness Server on Discord yet??
Advice on routine and posture advice, motivate each other, awesome stories, feels, food pics recipes and diet checks, fasting, etc. Self improvement, nofap and even relationship advice...
We also have some fun channels like memes or a channel dedicated to tinder thot patrolling.
For those who want more adventure, we have a contest: post a pic in begin of the month, and one at the end. Then users vote and the winner gets prize money!
We have lots of guys participating, but only one Female. So femanons dont leave her to be alone

We accept people from all fitness levels: fat, average or athletic. As long as you are encouraging and motivating you are most welcome!
discord.gg/WfgghsW

Attached: 1518014396747.jpg (700x731, 105K)

Women's coldness is always crisp.

>user you're so quirky
Tricks on you bitch it's actually just autism

>Jesi ti lud(you're crazy aka not normal)

Confidence and being good in bed go a long way. A lot of women just want to fuck because of where they're at in life. Sure they have crushes and a couple of them would love to be mine, but they all understand that if I date someone it has to be a marriage prospect and they're happy just to get the dick.

The chick I fucked last night was actually telling me she could help set me up with a submissive girl who's got a career and shit to replace my ex.
t. Been single 5 weeks and fucked 7 different women since

Girls don't talk to me. Or guys, for that matter. The only social interaction I get are the mandatory Physics & Electronics Labs. I'm so lonely...I hug my pillow every night and pretend it's a woman...I've been doing this since I was 5. Back then I used to fantasize about fucking hookers, now I just want to hold someone...

heh...like girls would even talk to me

How big is your dick Chad?

that makes u a whore

>You're such a great guy, how's your dating going?
>(Strokes my chest) Wow you're turning out well, how often do you gym?
Still sperg lol

>Are u gay user?
n-no, i just like men for the aestetics

You fantasized about hookers when you were 5?

Unironically yes. The main story would be that I was a bigshot businessman, and I'd go to those old timey cathouses. I'd be a steady client, and the Madame would let me choose whatever I wanted. And I'd go ahead and have orgies with ticow MILFs from each kind of hair category (raven, brunette, red, blonde, platinum). I would hug my pillow tight, and pretend it was the hooker I was fucking. I didn't even know what sex was, as my parents didn't allow me to see anything on the tv that wasn't cartoons, superheroes or whatnot. But I just had that "urge" every night.

Then I grew up, understood that I'll never get that horsecock I've been dreaming of having to ram them with, so all the fantasies stopped. Now I just want to be loved... Every night, I lie in my bed, play over songs from Metal Gear and make up scenarios from RomComs... I'm so fucking alone...

Attached: 61dc86726c45bd0603f31861793db104--doctor-doom-doctor-strange.jpg (591x830, 221K)

>[question about your preferred ___]
"[answer], yourself?"

>flirting with some girl
>”hahaha user you’re so funny”
>say anything remotely sexually suggestive
>”ahahaha oh my god user you’re so funny, I just cannot imagine you being sexual”

7 1/4 inches

It's not the size of the ship but how it handles the ocean. A decent size helps though

No argument there but I'm enjoying life and it's nice to not have an unfulfilled sex drive impede my decision making process when I decide if a woman would be a good suitor for the long term

You will overlook all kinds of things if you're horny and your penis wants attention

>Implying grils normally talk to me

>7 1/4 inches
>It's not the size of the ship but how it handles the ocean. A decent size helps though
Chad, get outta here, ok? Just let us averagedicklets wallow in our self-pity. We don't need you bragging about your great cock, and your dalliances.

>Things my mom says

Where do you find these women?

>...

He put his nuts where his mouth was. Respect.

From discussions I've had with a few women 6-7 is ideal but a lot of unnecessary emphasis is put on size. (this is based on a lot of conversations. I lost count of chicks I've bedded 4 years ago at 18 years old and around 60 bitches)

I got laid yesterday and this morning boyos!
My first tinder date ever so Im 1 for 1 there now. She told me I talk a lot. I was very puzzled by her comment, I usually dont talk much (very introverted mostly) and didnt even notice I talked much. Am I becoming a normie?

Yeah, I'm sure my barely 5.5"x5.5" bonepressed cock is gonna make lots of women happy... I'vejust accepted that I'll become a wizard. It's better that way. I just lift to be healthy.

or did I, god help me, subconsciously start to like her?

>meet girl and go home with her, no sex happens in the night and we go to sleep
>I don't sleep because there is an alarm in the neighborhood that went off, so I just lay there staring at the roof listening to the rain for 8 hours while she sleeping
>in the morning girl giving me a handjob
>I ask her to suck my dick
>she says I am weird in a way that can only be interpreted as something that she really meant
>start thinking about her comment while she is giving me a handjob
>stop being aroused and lose my boner immediately
>make one final attempt at sex where I almost rape her but stop before her panties are off, throw a blanket over her and leave
>as I leave she asks me if I am satisfied
>I told her I expected more
>she looks confused

The truth is that I am weird. I was also sexually assaulted (grabbed my ass) that same night by a bunch of dudes. I haven't talked to any girls since for the last 7 months.

Came here for this. Was NOT disappointed tbqh.

>you are the most handsome man in this room, why don't you have any girls under your arm

Told to me by a dude at a party.

Sometimes tinder, some I just meet... Bars are a good place to meet Bitches. Also a great place to overcome social anxiety desu. If you see something (nonsexual at first) that intrigues you on a girl (last week I accidentally cucked some guy because his wife was at the bar alone and I complimented her on her dreads [skinny 8.5/10 with beautiful dreads and milky C cup titties] and did some sublime karaoke... Fuck around and find out her "ex" was not her ex. Got some great head and some pussy in my car in the parking lot though. Shit was pretty cash... I digress though. Women are inherently solipsistic and thus love to talk about themselves and bars are a good place to overcome anxiety because any woman at a bar alone expects to get hit on.

they just say hi, ask me how my day was, and then either ring up my items or take my order.

i have no other female interactions

"You can have any girl you want"

Said by one chick and my gay best friend. He says chicks say this about me all the time. I refuse to believe him. Still virgin

You probably did, good job faggot now you have oneitis, shoulda kept those wizard powers and made gainz with them.

>You look bored
>You seem like you're in a bad mood
>You're cute (not hot)
>I didn't expect you to be so nice

The hero of my crotch!

>you don't take anything seriously, do you?

Attached: 1373031729268.png (548x398, 285K)

>You're so QUIET HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAA!!!

shiieeet

hopefully it will overwrite the former oneitis at least

>How are you still single?
>You're soo good looking though!

>Get lost nigger

Racism is very real in southern California.

I heard it for the first time recently from a female friend that I’m not even remotely interested in.
Made my blood boil and I don’t know why

That's how I did it, the key is though that the new one has to be inferior in every way but still enough to capture your attention, so that your interest inevitably dies and you're left with a clean slate.

Good, you should stick to your own kind nigger

Attached: shinji with some coffee.jpg (335x378, 17K)

Remember, when a woman says "Someone will love him one day" or anything along those lines, it's the same as when you walk past a piece of trash on the road and feel bad for the environment but get lazy and think "Someone will pick that up... not me".

Sounds like "Muh PTSD" but seriously it sounds like you have a mental block on that event.

Because I'm some sort of far right hippie I'd recommend you drop some MDMA and get over it.

Meant for

Thanks bruh.
You probably just have the capacity to connect as friends and are attractive. By all means keep fucking her and have other hoes on the side. When you find a good candidate, make a decision. That's how you get your pick and not the other way around.
It also gets easier as you get more bitches. If you're above average attractiveness (and a fuck buddy mostly just cares about your body so be Veeky Forums) then chances are you're better than anyone else she's fuck with and she'll miss you while you're fucking other women so she'll be down at the drop of a hat when you hit her up (kind of an alpha thing I guess) because being fit you already have strength and endurance way higher than that of a normie.

A half inch still hurts at 100 miles an hour. If you're strong you can fuck her in positions other men can't and dominate and throw her around better too. If you work your cardio you'll have better endurance and be able to hit it harder and faster than the majority of other men. Learn where the G spot is and use your mouth. The game is nowhere near over bro. Being fit in our lazy ass generation gives you abilities and discipline that 95% of other guys don't have anymore and those abilities help in other areas of life too. Discipline is sexy and women love a man with his shit together. Don't lose hope brah.

Keep her number and hit her up every few days. She'll try harder next time

>dominate and throw her around
How can I even do that without a horsecock? Hell, I don't even know what my size is, since it's got an upwards curvature and I can't measure it properly. Girth is clsoer to 6" than 5.5" though. But length... I'm lost there. Flaccid is ~4" bonepressed, and it clearly grows, so I just assume it's 5.5" or so. But again, how can you even dominate a woman if you're not packing heat? Isn't that its whole basis?

>do you want a receipt

Attached: 1490104168089.jpg (1280x720, 75K)

This

>You keep looking all over the place

How much eye contact should I use

>...

Thanks chad, I do have other girls but they were out of town for some time now. They usually comment on me being quiet a lot but they like it and so do I, so I was kind of surprised by her comment. Being fit has made this shit so much easier. As in before she probably would have gotten bored by my lack of aggressiveness charging towards the intimacy, now they initiate more, which I really enjoy

She is inferior in most ways indeed, but cute face and behaviour and had a nice ass. Good times boys, oneitis will hopefully be weaker and weaker each time.

>choke me

>implying i talk to women
never got into the dating game when I was younger due to autismo, now my game is quadriplegic and the only women I meet are at work, when I'm behind 7 proxies of professionalism
don't think I've ever had a sincere compliment from a female that wasn't my mom or a girl I had previously tricked into being my gf by being absurdly drunk at a social gathering

>be at some conference
>it's about choosing your career after Uni
>some sort of bigshot money guy panelist is sitting across me
>we lock eyes
>I don't look away
>he doesn't either
>I lower my eyebrows
>panelist talks; fellow Uni students are asking questions
>we're still starring at each other
>eventually the fat fuck looks away
I don't know whether it was autism, but...

Dominance has nothing to do with size. When you're in a consensual situation with a woman, taking what you want and throwing her in whatever positions you want, fucking her however feels good to you etc... Makes a girl feel sexy and desired and there's kind of an inexplicable primal thing to it too. Taking control (telling, not asking; spankings for disobeying etc) also enforces in her mind that you're alpha/a choice candidate because doing what YOU want shows that you're not desperate and it will make her see you as different from the other guys she fucks out of pity or because she was begged, wanted to keep a friendship etc. There's a lot more to be said about dominance and attraction but I'm not feeling articulate. It has nothing to do with the size of your pecker though

Well obviously you need to start getting drunk more. Like daily.

The only thing people (women or men) say about me is that i look like harry potter and i use big words