I cant get bigger

I cant get bigger

Attached: Screenshot_20180317-173338.png (1080x1920, 907K)

Other urls found in this thread:

flex-pt.com/de-quervains-tendonitis/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

HOW DO YOU GET BIGGER WRISTS?!?!?!?

Attached: Angry+feels+some+speeding+asshole+ran+over+my+cat+today_58163f_5507890.jpg (633x758, 63K)

Literally

Skeleton. Mine are getting bigger because I'm putting work into it.

Manual labor.

Small wrists are desirable, they make your forearms look bigger

You can start by not playing RuneScape

growth hormone

Thank me later

Attached: 1234324324234.jpg (347x370, 32K)

Are you retarded?

>not taking the wristpill

Remove the redness around the second picture if you want people to actually do it

Are you? This is a thread for wrist enlargement, I posted an example of an exercise that will help grow mass on your wrist. Vertical wrist curls are exactly what you need to work the tiny muscles in your wrist. If you've got a problem then maybe you shouldn't be posting in this thread you stupid nigger.

Take GH

I remember when people actually fell for this

>Implying I haven't been posting this in wrist threads for years
>Implying I don't have tens of victims
o i am laffin

NWM is that you?

it's important to have goals in your life.

It's not a goal user, I'm not attempting to progress towards anything. I am merely a tool of evolution. The weak should fear the strong. Wristlets deserve to have snapped wrists, and I am the gatekeeper of such a journey, a holy tool of the divine to serve justice wherever it is deserved.

I bought one of these. I already feel my wrists stronger.

Attached: da.jpg (584x535, 312K)

>watching cringemanmode

Fuck you. This shit pisses me off so much. This isn't /b/. This is Veeky Forums. You don't come here and tell a novice that the best way to deadlift is with a cat back or to bench on a decline with no safeties for a reason. People come here for advice and you're breaking the social contract by trying to get people to hurt themselves. You're fucking scum. Never post that again.

Now where the fuck do I get that?

Ask the local roider at your gym for some growth hormone

Attached: 1521306208189.png (960x960, 331K)

No, nope, go to Hell. This shit is fair game on /b/ because everybody going to /b/ knows not to follow whatever instructions they find there (like making cool crystals). People come here to Veeky Forums PREPARED TO BELIEVE what they're told when they ask for advice. You're not being clever or "weeding out the weak." You're acting like a predator, taking advantage of a system to prey on others. It's sociopathic. Fuck you.

he is right you know, its not cool to harm your other fit bros

Newfag, this is Veeky Forums. Is it literally your first year on this site?

I feel your fucking pain brah

bullshit, I've been doing manual labor all my life and my wrists are still fucking tiny, all that happened was that my hands got all calloused and look huge, making my wrists look even smaller

Attached: Wojak suicide.png (345x416, 172K)

>newfag
>LOL Veeky Forums WORST PLACE ON THE INTERNET
you have to go back

How to spot a dyel: The Post

Attached: 1521210765454.jpg (441x585, 61K)

Not that guy but I've been here since 2007 and there's a proper board etiquette to follow. It's fine to call someone a faggot, even tell them to kill themselves sure but encouraging naive physical harm is quite unethical. If someone ignores the disclaimer at the top of /b/ they're a retard and probably deserve it but boards with a specific topic are centered around proper discussion of a subject. Soft violations are allowed as always for humor but this is simply malicious and damages the board's quality.

have you not grown up yet? take your edgyness to some other board robot

AHHHHHH WTF I CAN"T MOVE MY WRIST NOW

HOLY SHIT I AM ACTUALLY CALLING AN AMBULANCE, FUCK YOU BUDDY

Attached: 1404294390378.png (900x900, 416K)

If you do it slowly and gently, it's a good way to prepare yourself for hook grip

I've never felt anything weird while doing this, what's the problem?

I think that's the meme. People act like it fucks up your wrist when in reality nothing happens.

why don't you try it then

>>>/reddit/
Just anywhere but here. You probably don't even lift and just shitpost on here because you got tired of trap threads and self-loathing robots.

Not the guy you're replying to but
>implying brap threads are better than trap threads

>You don't come here and tell a novice that the best way to deadlift is with a cat back or to bench on a decline with no safeties for a reason
I didn't do any of that, if someone asked a proper question I'd give them a proper response. This guy asked a stupid question, I gave him a stupid response. If you're asking stupid questions like "HUURRR HOW DO I MAKE MY WRIST BIGGER HOW DO I MAKE MY DICK LONGER HOW DO I MAKE MY BODY TALLER" then you should expect to be treated like the retard you are. People asking these questions are damaging the boards quality, I don't give a damn if they hurt themselves or not.

>Implying any of the advice on Veeky Forums is good

Add me on osrs Evolutek

Attached: 1513943363995.jpg (791x960, 197K)

flex-pt.com/de-quervains-tendonitis/

Hold very heavy things for long periods of time. Deadlifts or BB shrugs with 3 second pause at the top. Or hangboard repeaters. Crossbody hammer curls.

Thank you. Fellow 2007 here.
Please leave.

this creates mustard gas, don't do it