Mfw mogged by little brother

>mfw mogged by little brother

And it’s not like I’m particularly small, either, he’s just fucking giant. Did you get the short end of your family’s genetics, Veeky Forums?

Attached: 5A904A91-4E21-4BE7-ACDC-7079E4DDF5CC.jpg (1242x1656, 398K)

He may be built like a tank, but you're built for aesthetics. neither is an objectively superior physique

I got the all shit genes that my family had to offer user.

I'm the tallest in my family. And I'm 5'4. If my dad wasn't such a desperate beta and didn't make me exist when he was 40 and 5'3 to my mom who is like 4'8 I wouldn't be suffering right now

>I got all the flawed, recessive genes!

Attached: Liquid1I2.png (470x437, 147K)

based

i used to be the tallest until my brother in op caught me. he’s pretty scary when he’s lifting. i don’t know how i feel about him being so much ridiculously stronger than i am. he’s 15.

My dad is like 5'10 but he's got a good frame, was always Veeky Forums, germanic face, etc. My uncles are both over 6' and my one cousin is a solid 6'6 at least, so there are tall genes in the family. Of course my dad had to fuck it all up by marrying my fatherless nurse horselady mother who's family, I shit you not, probably averages around 5',and then proceeding to have me lat minute when she was 35. I've got a decent face and good frame, but I know for a fact my 5'7 height and slight autism comes from my mother's subhuman mutt genes.

I am also the runt, it sucks user.
>Oldest brother 6'2"
>Middle Brother 6'
>Me 5'9"
>My dad is like 6'4" and can grow a god damn mountain man beard.(I grow mutton chops)

On the upside i got some of the decent trait
>I have Blonde hair and Blue eyes(brother are black hair with brown and green eyes)
>Oldest brother is flat footed i am not
>I have the best temperament
>I dont need glasses
>I am as smart or smarter than my oldest brother
>I have the lightest color skin
>I have the best skin complexion
>1 allergy.

your bro is fat, hardly a mogging

I'm the tallest in my senpai at 6'4 but my brother has better hair genes. All in all, can't complain.

My younger brother is way taller too.

Why the FUCK?

Attached: 1406775193241.jpg (253x253, 13K)

>sicilian father
>???east europe mother
>everyone in their families > 6’
>father is 5’4
>mother is 5’4
>i am 5’10

I wouldn’t say I got the short end, because god bless that I’m not below 5’8, but I could have been so much more

Get a fucking haircut

he’s far by necessity, his wrestling coach won’t let him slim down because he destroys all the other kids in his weight class, whatever it is.

he outlifts me by a LOT, regardless, and that’s all the mogging i need to feel. the fact that a 15 year old is as strong as him is insane.

How do you have the upside? Your brothers are tall AND have dark hair and GREEN eyes. Blonde hair and blue eyes is beta af

Relative shit, still passable. I'm 5'9 dad is inch taller brother is 2. Got really dark brown eyes from mother instead of vibrant greens.
But I'm by far the most athletic/strongest and possibly most intelligent of the intelligent of my brother and sisters (going by standardized tests).

nickleback? is that you?

I look the whitest.
>They have Black Hair, Olive skin, Brown eyes/Green eyes
I can put them down just by saying "Im whiter than you"

My Naturally look more handsome than them. I dont know what sorta nigger/WOP town you live in where nordic traits arent liked. All i have to do is make eye contact so they notice the color.

When i was in highschool I used to have a few girls get real handsy with my hair and ask me out because they like my eyes and clear skin. Good times.

>I can put them down just by saying "Im whiter than you"
only Veeky Forums autists (you) would consider this a put down, they dont care

OUCH

i wish i had that guy’s voice. i could put it to such better use.

>t. /b/eta faggot

keep larping, absolutely nobody gives a fuck if you’re blonde & have blue eyes. the skin helps, sure, but the fact that you “look whiter” means absolutely nothing, especially since females in 2018 enjoy chasing negros. kindly shut the fuck up.

>they dont care
No they are both really sensitive about it. We lilve in the south and because they have olive skin people have accused them of being hispanics. Brothers have had mexicans start randomly speak spanish to them.

I live in a small town, women are treated poorly if they sleep with blacks or spics.

i live in the white part of florida.

/overruled

Are you the Manlet or the hambeast?

While I got the handsome genes of my family, I also got the manlet one.
Most of my cousins are 6ft+.