Why do women sound so fake when they talk to each other? Its so annoying to listen too when it sounds forced as fuck

Why do women sound so fake when they talk to each other? Its so annoying to listen too when it sounds forced as fuck.

Attached: 1494979158262.png (800x769, 126K)

NOT FIT RELATED NOW FUCK OFF
>BlackAndWhiteAngryManWearingSunglassesAndPointing.png

Yeah I'm curious about this too

Wow wtf? So am I :^O

>>>>Reddit>>>

So thats where you came from...

He thinks we talk about fitness here. To be nu.

r9k is the other way

>its another "i hate women" thread in the sea of 10,000 "OMG DAE MIRED BY GIRLS, MY EX GF LEFT WAHHHH, HOW DID UR SEX LIFE CHANGE AFTER GETTING FIT, I FUCKED THREE GIRLS YESTERDAY, WHO DO YOU LIFT FOR GIRL-WISE" threads always on fit

EPBP

Attached: 1520745721762.png (198x70, 3K)

I have this question as well

Attached: uRHSWr0.jpg (324x240, 13K)

Am grill and work in early childhood education. This is my everyday life desu and its exhausting. Luckily I love kids or I would kill myself having to listen to these fake bitches all day. They all talk shit on each other and then pretend to like eachother, I try to keep to myself.

>oh i'm so different and unique not like all these other roasties!!11!! xd plz like me

I guarantee if we spoke to every one of the chicks you're complaining about they'd say the exact same thing

This is a good question tbhq

Just like men sound overly masculine when we talk to each other

Same reason hen's cluck.

This. I honesty can't believe a grown adult thinks like that. The absolute state of women.

Unless it's bait, in which case I've been got

why do people think it's a good idea to send their children to a place like this? women should not be allowed near other people's kids

women are physical unable to feel loyalty, honour or respect. These are the tennents of male friendships and that’s why the bond is strong. You know the feeling you have towards someone where you’ve just met them and they’re interesting? That’s what women feel towards there best friend

when did this board become WOMEN ADVICE

FUCKING NIGGERS

Attached: 1497133267603.jpg (750x546, 32K)