Hey Veeky Forums is it bad if I don't make my own chicken and instead just continuously buy roastery chicken...

Hey Veeky Forums is it bad if I don't make my own chicken and instead just continuously buy roastery chicken? I'm sure the check out people look at me weird but I have to go back every other day for fresh fruit and vegetables any way.

I do make my own rice and assemble things as I go

Attached: tmp_30660-images(2)2130542556.jpg (252x200, 11K)

Well i used to package those rotissery chickens and they are so sexy

You can probably get raw chicken cheaper than rotisserie, you know the raw stuff you cook yourself is fresh and wasn't baked 45 minutes before the expiration date, and you can season it the way you like.

If you are fine with it it's fine. But making your own is better. The chicken is less overcooked, and you get less of that "grainy" texture. Also less salt cause i am pretty sure they brine that shit to hell. Brine is okay, but I think they overdo it.

I know, I am just so lazy when it comes to cooking though

>roastery

It's not the very best you could possibly get, but it is far from the worst option. I get them myself, I understand it would be better and slightly cheaper to buy one and cook it, but it saves me time, and my time is more valuable than the extra $2.00 for a pre-cooked chicken.

>ROASTERY CHICKEN

Attached: TZG7rZg.png (522x679, 285K)

user, the check out people don't give a fuck about what it is you do. Only you care about what you do in that store, don't be discouraged.

You're doing good, user.

you don't know where that rotisserie chicken has been and I will tell you know it's probably definitely been on the floor and in someones pants. They also get injected with brine to make them "extra tasty" and are usually close to expiring before they are cooked.
Enjoy your dinnér.

A whole rotisserie chicken at Costco is the same price as one pound of organic chicken breasts

>In someone's pants

Attached: 97o1k0iq2ff01.gif (300x300, 892K)

I feel like I read once that because the chickens they use for those rotisserie birds isn't as good (even if only aesthetically) that it actually is cheaper this way.

You're a fucking moron.
Neck yourself faggot

I feel like you are a lying sack of shit.

in my area a roaster costs roughly the same price as a raw chicken.

my first job was working behind the counter of a rotisserie chicken stand, I've seen things.
why are you so sad to be told the truth?

Whole chicken contains too much fat. Just buy breast and cook yourself.

It's not the truth faggot. I was a meat cutter for a supermarket chain for 12 years before I started my own business.
You are a lying faggot

You haven't "seen" anything you lying piece of trash

They're salted to fuck, so space it out with homemade stuff if you can.

This is true however,you can make quite a few meals with one chicken

Who cares? Just don't eat the skin.

dont do it theyre fuken greasy

Haha I'm sure you were.

I worked with someone who applied the "3 second rule" to raw meat. I have seen things.

do it, i ate an entire chicken everyday for a month. the chicken was dirt cheap, i got my protein in easily

lol someone post the story of australian aboriginals taking turns fucking the chicken

Yes,i was.

they're made using canola oil, one of the least healthiest oils

There's literally nothing wrong with fat

go back to packing meat then, gay lord.

WTF. Seconding this

Sorry I make more money now you homo.
Kys you larping faggot

I'm interested

how painful is it being a meat-packing nigger?

>I'm sure the check out people look at me weird
No. If they've even noticed, you're just a guy who likes chicken

>owns a business
>nigger
choose one brainlet

Aww so butthurt. I haven't done that in years. Stay mad loser

Except there is. Saturated fat and trans fat are linked to disease.
And no, your shitty blogs are not proof of anything.

I use to do this but got a bad bad stomach sickness from one once. Haven’t gotten another one since. No joking or memeing or anything. Best of luck chicken bro wouldn’t wish that shit on anyone.

Listen, if the option for you realistically is between this or other fast foods, I think this is fine. I am lazy with cooking too.

This user is right. Those chickens aren't the healthiest things to eat but they are healthier than junk food. You could peel the skin off to save on some of the sodium content

Your studies from the 1800s are meaningless. Fat is in no way linked to anything.