How do I achieve this physique by summer?

How do I achieve this physique by summer?

Attached: zac-efron-abs-2-u51g_tjtb.jpg (1000x724, 184K)

Tren

>muh roids

Efron stated multiple times that he was training completely natural through the whole movie. Just because you are fat faggot that can't control his diet, doesn't it mean that you can't achieve this physique without roids.

>Efron stated multiple times that he was training completely natural through the whole movie.

Imagine being this much of a gullible faggot.

He said he wants it by summer not next year

Ronnie coleman said he didn’t take steroids but only cell tech

Eat clen and tren hard.

He must be fucking furious that he's only 5'7

It's said he trained for 12 weeks before the movie started filming. 12 weeks. An ffmi for a 5'7 160lb male at 5% bodyfat is 23 (these are the stats his trainer gives). Are you saying this dude got a fucking 23 ffmi in 12 weeks of training without roids?

Holy shit, I can't believe some people think Hollywood stars don't roid.

Attached: 5467456346.png (532x531, 155K)

he got that solar plexus roid gut
fuck, he was so good back in bad neighbours

train with the rock, who is known to use roids.

> he's telling the truth guys

Attached: 1521370674021.jpg (645x729, 48K)

do you guys think i can make it to efron mode in the next months?

else i kms

Attached: 20180314_014619.jpg (3264x2448, 2.62M)

go back to roiddit you fucking faggot

Attached: back to reddit.jpg (936x960, 302K)

i dont wanna die cuzz hes on tren

I mean, according to Veeky Forums everyone that looks remotely better than them is roiding so ...

Efron was pretty fit before those 12 weeks faggot
He pretty much just got shredded

Although I tend to agree that Hollywood is full of PEDs you gotta admit that his obvious weak points are his delts, traps and arms. all areas that would blow up if he were on roids, however his best features are his core, chest and lats which is typical of natties. this pic is probably photoshopped to make him look bigger than he is and he is a manlet so why not ? he mightve had a strong core beforehand and his arms and shoulders are really nothing special.

nigger, these people and movies are worth millions of dollars. if you really think they dont do literally ANYTHING to get what they want youre a delusional faggot

fpbp
Ah, jeez. Thanks for the laugh.

just saying he didnt get from zero to that ffmi in 12 weeks like the faggot above claims

I bet he doesn't even notice or give a shit cuz he could walk to and fuck any 10/10 in any situation at any time for any reason.

watch him in the disaster artists, his gains are gone.

all actors use steroids to achieve results like these.

When actors say
>I called up the rock for advice
It's a wink nudge to 'I asked the rock how many steroids I should take'.
See zac efron, huge actman, etc

Be a manlet.

can someone explain to me what Reddit has to do with Veeky Forums

Like i have seen both pro reddit stuff and some Anti reddit stuff

The number one reason girls are attracted to Efron is his face.

ronnie coleman has black genetics and is a genetic freak. If the average black man has like 3 times more testosterone than white people, ronnie coleman probably has 6 or 7 times more because of his gifted genetics. Just look it up, he was always very big even when he was a teenager.

>How do I achieve this physique by summer?
Unless you're 99% of the way there already, YOU DON'T. Get over it, get over yourself, accept your limitations, adjust your expectations, and try to find some fulfilment in your life within those parameters.

beiber is also 5’7”

manlets get muscular easier, have better cardiovascular systems and live longer

t. proud manlet

Attached: 0CF1CFF5-5D86-4E99-87DE-3B7E4DBA77C8.jpg (790x960, 172K)

Attached: 1521306208189.png (960x960, 331K)

Attached: 1521234891059.gif (480x270, 1.45M)

>If the average black man has like 3 times more testosterone than white people
They don't, black and white test levels are virtually the exact same

He looks so weird but I can never pinpoint why exactly

You have to look almost like that already, uf you want to look like that by summer.

All the races have around the same testosterone levels, but what's funny is that blacks have more estrogen.

eat clen, tren hard, do some TRT

>people who use steroids are always honest about it

Attached: QASOJat.gif (493x342, 400K)

thats CGI

new goal mode

Lets fuckin' kill it brahs

Attached: Creation of zyzz.jpg (564x292, 36K)

>arms that small
>roids

why even bother lifting if you fucking think that this isn't achievable natty? especially for someone his height, arms fucking grow fast

My upper body is already this tire, but i love beer and i have some bad belly kek.
How do i stop my beer addiction, bros?
Also,
t. a guy with 1.88m height and 88kg weight.

Clen and tren. Fistfulls of clen.

Back to Facebook and the YouTube comment section you go

he probably just thinks its funny mogging larger males since he can still fuck any girl we wants

Kek

Lurk more

23 isn't even that good? I'm not saying he didn't roid, I'm just saying with favorable genetics it's possible. And look at the guy, he has good genetics.

even the chest hair is fake. disgusting

Let's be honest here.
The only reason that physique makes some people think he isn't natty is because he has low bf and good vascularization.

lmao people taking this bait