I can't believe the things you claimed weren't memes

Here's what legit happened to me after I started lifting and got swole with you guys' advice
>became far more confident
>start pursuing more goals and achieving other things in life
>mindset became more focused and strong
>depression and anxiety disapeared
>general malaise disappeared over time
>became more independent and politically libertarian economically
>girls started saying I had a "pretty face" "good butt" that I'm attractive etc.
>I started getting hit on at parties, bars and clubs - like legit girls were/are now approaching me
>I lost my virginity
>I asked out my crush of along time
>she said yes
>we're now in love and she's a qt 3.14
Thank you, you beautiful bastards, you saved my life. I made it brehs, I made it. Oh also I quit Veeky Forums until this post which has been really positive ngl.

Attached: IMG_2750.jpg (750x746, 124K)

thanks, I should get to work.

>start taking care of of yourself
>quality of life improves
Holy shit call cnn

It's simple but not necessarily easy.

welcome to the average life, hope the honeymoon period lasts a good while

>But user, not making shitty decisions is haaaaaaaaaaaard :(

you clearly find it hard seeing as you're being a dick for no reason on an anonymous image board

CNN is FAKE NEWS, and not to be trusted.

that man looks like he is going to steal the phone.

Attached: gdrx12csy2lz.jpg (2118x1352, 280K)

A lot of this you can control, but some you can't.

6/7 isn't bad right?

How long did it take

What are your lifts on 1/2/3/4

You can make progress towards all of them though

Fulfilling career and social/romantic life are often less out of our control than the rest because of circumstance, however with elbow grease they should be more attainable.

Which of those can't you control?

t. someone who only has 3/7 of those

>Mass media is fake news
>all fake news is bad
who left the gate of the retard pit open again, dammit?

If you're born in the middle of bumfuck nowhere Namibia to kalahari bushmen, I'm sorry but you're not going to be fulfilled by your dream career as President of the United States. Also romantic life while you can make an effort it's not guaranteed to go well for you, having said that even elephant man had a wife so there can be hope eventually but even still there are those who die unfulfilled romantically.

Do it user, trust me. It can be hard but it's definitely worth it lad. Best wishes m'dudeski.

Got everything except the career and social life. Oh well, it's good to have something to aim for.

He’s not wrong you coolaid drinker

That's how it starts user. Now go, leave this place but when your qt gf breaks your heart after 4 years just know Veeky Forums will be here for you

You got any hobbies besides the gym? Cos those help you meet people, also go down the pub and get acquainted with the regulars.

Go to bed grandpa no one cares about your opinions on the talking box

I mean she's a positive influence on me and makes me strive for better and improve so if we make it 4 years I suspect I'll be in a great place and since I now know I can do well with girls and such I imagine I would meet the one afterwards if she isn't although I've a slight feeling she is.

im not saying hes wrong, im saying hes retarded for not being able to think beyond whats fed to him
>fake doesnt always =/= bad
america would be in a much worse state if the mass media wasnt making light of the situation all the time
>everyone is represented in america - no one is cared about in america

The government and the media conglomerates conspired to create the swine flu and bird flu epidemics to distract the public.

Never trust the media, it isn't even a DDDRRRUUMMMPPPPFFFF thing

>we're now in love
lol, user... put on 20 lbs and see how "in love" you are.

I have everything except the 'romantic life' part, and my day-to-day life is no happier than when I was working fast food, living on a couch, and binge drinking. I only live like this out of muscle memory at this point, not genuine self-interest.

If you're autistic with girls you're fucked from day one, aren't you?

Attached: When That Girl You Slammed In The Oval Office Closet Twenty Years Ago Shows Up At Your Wife's D (975x1098, 104K)

So start drinking more water, buddy :^)

1/7 not bad

CNN gets on the case
>Racist white male betters himself and L I T E R A L L Y spits on other races as they get pushed into obesity by the patriarchy