I wanna get decent arms but dont wanna do an entire day for arms (no retarded brosplits pls) -- what are the best...

I wanna get decent arms but dont wanna do an entire day for arms (no retarded brosplits pls) -- what are the best exercises that I can do 3x week at the end of my workout to get decent/good arms?

I was thinking of 21's for biceps, and for triceps skullcrushers or maybe dips - yay or nay?

Attached: arm-curl-7682133.jpg (800x506, 48K)

weighted dips

Occluded cep curls and occluded tricep pushdowns 10x10

nice maymay

bump!

21's the best stable exercise for biceps, Olympic rings are marginally better. For triceps can't really go wrong with press ups but a pull up bar is preferential

Attached: 716C67D9-A26F-4A9A-856E-B5A8172CD1E9.jpg (1024x1024, 168K)

Gather round children for today I will teach you how to spot a dyel in the wild

>21's are the best bicep excercise

Attached: 1365039032710.jpg (470x336, 26K)

Cable curls

> dips
Guys should we tell him?

Attached: 1521929614517.png (646x595, 323K)

If you were an intermediate or an advanced lifter then you wouldn't ask this question. So given that you are a beginner:
If you do bench, ohp, dips then you don't have to worry about trcieps isolation.
If you do pullups then you don't have to worry about biceps isolation.
If you don't do these exercises, then you're hopeless.

Attached: 1507807532271.jpg (1221x756, 156K)

PPL, it will take you 1 to 3 months
worked for me

For arms it’s about two things: volume and consistent, clean time under tension (“the pump” is relevant to this, but don’t chase the pump at the expense of form).
Any arm exercise at all will do the trick, but a couple of things I find that help are as follows:
Train arms with higher volume than you’re used to, and even higher than you think is normal. Don’t be afraid of hitting 12, even 15 reps per set.
Train arms with antagonizing supersets, reduce rest time, keep the lactic acid building, stretch the opposing muscle group every other set.
Don’t be afraid to use low weight, you’re not out to maximize your curl weight, especially if you’re just planning to train arms after other muscle groups. The key is to pick a weight that lets you hit 4-5 high rep sets with difficulty, but that does let you finish the sets.
Exercises I can recommend; cable curls with rope attachment, cable tricep pulldowns with rope; standing DB concentration curls, standing DB triceps extensions; straight bar preacher curls, close grip bench press. All these are good, useful combinations for supersets, you could add any of them to the end of a workout and gain something from it if you train with focus.

Recommended dumbbell weight for a complete newbie with twiggy arms?

That’s not how it works. Test yourself, find a weight that allows you to do your sets with difficulty, but to completion with decent form. Twiggy arms means nothing, even a specific arm size is useless if you’re a complete novice.

So there are no rules, just find someting that is not too heavy and that I can do a bunch of reps without too much strain? Okay thanks.

Yes, pretty much. As long as you find some difficulty at the end of the sets, and you feel the tension in the muscles you’re intending to work.

Fat bar work is a good addition for forearms and biceps

I wish my chest would grow like my arms do

Attached: IMG_20180306_141959.jpg (3120x4160, 1.81M)

Dips are the best for building a good chest & triceps. It's like squats, they can not be missing in a workout routine.

>pull ups/chin ups
>dips
>wrist curls
>french press

Nice fatceps dude

You shouldn't need to isolate triceps if you do Dips, Bench Press, OHP, at the VERY MOST you can add a (1) ONE TRICEP EXTENSION exercise as an isolation , don't bother with Pushdowns.

Just do 4-5 sets of Dumbbell Curls every time you go to the gym doing your normal routine.

Will keep it in mind but for now I'm bound to just a pair of dumbells at home and I'm trying to figure out the starting weight because shit isn't cheap here.

Agreed on 21's they're the key to my big arms

>no retarded brosplit pls
this is you and will always be you

Attached: 6984E0A0-33CD-4B69-83CA-EDD11C7A9BEA.jpg (1836x2448, 366K)

please tell