How do I attract liberal women?

How do I attract liberal women?

Attached: 91723AB5-4D03-496D-B3FD-69F150EC3B56.png (750x1334, 1.14M)

be attractive and charismatic

go full NuMale

cut off your dick.

Suck cock

Liberal women date betas.

They fuck conservative chads.

Be a blathering retard that occasionally says "I'm a feminist" and "real Communism hasn't been tried yet"

just travel theory

Attached: 4io37e2se6o01.jpg (2412x1664, 812K)

Just spout a bunch of SJW nonsense, say you hate Trump, say there's not enough plus sized women of color in Hollywood, etc. Just be sure to only speak in vague generalizations and feelings. Talk as though you just assume EVERYONE agrees with you, as if the thought that half of the country doesn't see things your way never even occurred to you.
Don't actually quote statistics, make logical arguments, and such because liberals don't actually do this and they will sense you are lying. Just say "I heard on NPR, CNN, etc."

Literally just be a decent looking guy BUT you have to listen and agree with everything they say, and eventually wear Che Guevara shirts
t. Majored in Economics where everyone was a leftie and learned how to live among them

>Literally just be a decent looking guy BUT you have to listen

Stop there. All you have to do.

Stop lifting

Attached: 246BFE90-8ABB-41D4-AED6-1EB4F9A96EEF.jpg (720x727, 60K)

Why the fuck would you want to do that? Spend an hour with them and they're almost always annoying as fuck, self righteous and empty on the inside.

t. university student

Attached: 1517190301881.jpg (480x477, 30K)

Because liberal women are more likely to accept my cuckold fetish. Wish I was kidding

Deal drugs

rape

Get fat. Be racist against white people because you think they have caused all the ills in the world. Move to a liberal shithole like Seattle or Portland. Wear horn-rimmed glasses. Hate men, even though you are one, because of "toxic masculinity". Be a barista. And stop working out, because muscles on guys are supposedly gross and show that you're only interested in your looks and oppressing people.

There. That should get you started.

Fix yourself

Attached: A38B52D8-9C66-4A28-87F7-EFDCAA611266.jpg (827x1024, 111K)

Bro what the fuck. Are we all falling for some elaborate b8 or is this real life? Don't be a literal cuck, do some self reflection.

Do you honestly want to see your girl being done in by someone else who isn't you?

Attached: 1517530436289.jpg (259x283, 14K)

Liberal women are trash, date a nice conservative girl

My last girlfriend cheated on me and when I found out I masturbated 40 times in a row and had scabs all over my penis. I was devastated and cried but I also was probably the most sexually satisfied I have ever been my entire life.

I hate myself

please tell me you're kidding

Attached: 1519756205499.jpg (768x768, 87K)

Fix yourself now holy shit. That path will only lead you down to more misery. I'm actually worried for you right now user, that is not healthy.

Good posts. Just hide your powerlevel at all costs no matter how tempting it js

i have one easy solution if you want that attractive and liberal soygirl.

Be an above average looking ethnic male (Asian, Indian, Arab, Latino) that lifts weights (be muscular) and dress well . Why?

Because

1.) they think theyre not racist by befriending you, a minority male, so are obligated to be friends with you
2.) youll be seen as a chad to them, because your probably more muscular than their white friend group
3.) they tend to be "open minded" to not be seen as racist which can translate to they consider you a dating option if you play your cards right

Attached: fringe.jpg (660x883, 55K)

The English language cannot express how much you disgust me.

Attached: 1507130345072.png (600x842, 142K)

>Airforce
Oh?
>Academy
Being enlisted is suffering

Seek help my guy