AIP diet advice

Hi Veeky Forums

After 22 years of constant bread/takeaway foods with no vegetables or anything healthy, I've decided to put myself on the AIP diet for 8 weeks and then switch to a normal paleo lifestyle however I need your help before I commit to this.

I got some recipes lined up and here is my current ingredient list:

Kale, Spinach, Watercress, Romaine, Leaf Lettuce, Iceberg Lettuce, Arugula, Red Onion, Radishes, Cucumber, Butternut Squash, Red Cabbage, Green Onions, Brussels Sprouts, Purple Sweet Potatoes, Garlic, Salmon, Beef and Chicken.

I'm also going to eat fermented foods, 1tsp of apple cider vineger per day and take probiotics tablets as well.

Have I covered everything to have to make this lifestyle change? I have 3 weeks off from work so I want to use this time while at home to fully commit so I can deal with the side effects without the stress from work.

Attached: 9c032ed00ebafca257b58847beb57fc959df473ab480cc8a352b8d4af570.jpg (960x540, 36K)

bump

>waiting to start for no reason
>following meme diets

not gonna make it

10pm my time is why I have to wait til tomorrow. How is this a meme diet?

The ideology behind paleo is absolutely retarded, but the diet itself is fine for normies. The main problem with these super restrictive diets is that's there's almost always a way to eat unhealthy while still technically sticking to the diet. Also generally speaking you're giving up something or many things you really enjoy and someone weak willed enough to get fat in the first place usually cracks sooner rather than latter.

tldr; learn how to cook, the best diet it is never eating out or buying frozen dinners

So eating meat and vegetables only is bad?

I said the diet is fine, the ideology behind it is stupid

You fatties and your fad diets, lol.

What am I suppose to do user?

Work out and eat less

Eat a sensible diet.
Count calories if you need to lose weight.
Simple.

Is meat, vegetables and leafy greens not a sensible diet?

It ain't if you're eating too much ya fat shet

it's fine but are you really never gonna have a slice of bread ever again? You're just trading one unhealthy relationship with food for another

well if bread is toxic for us then I should stay away from it

alright buddy, you have fun with that

Attached: 1300185498023.gif (179x150, 506K)

Is it not then?

It's just fucking wheat dude

Hey OP, been on Veeky Forums for a while now. And when I say "a while" I'm probably still a newfag. Regardless, I'd suggest hanging out and asking questions in the /fat/ thread that is usually posted every day. By the way, did you read the sticky for Veeky Forums? Read it and read it again. You can do your diet however you want and think works for you. My first "cut" was me just making my hamburgers at home instead of eating out all the time. Eventually I started moving my body (gym) and cutting calories. I've gone from 330 pounds to 220, still need to get rid of like 70 - 80 but it probably took you a while to get big so it'll take a while to get small. As long as you just keep at it, you will make it. I've had to adjust my God damn calories so many times up to now but now it's just kind of second nature. If you think this works for YOU then do it, if you start and it isn't working out then don't just up and fucking give up, keep investigating and learning. If you can adapt and adjust you'll learn a lot about yourself.

Good luck.

Attached: 1521682456177.jpg (945x1500, 154K)

Thank you user, I just want to be healthy and thin, I didn't want to go down the route of just less calories because I'm still eating shit, I want to be healthy as well not just slim you know?

OP, i suggest counting calories and macros. Avoid carbs

>Avoid carbs
GTFO with your mom science.