Preworkout thread

cum2soon
cum2soon

what do you guys take?

Attached: Mixing-c4-with-acid.webm (457 KB, 640x640)

Inmate
Inmate

ur mom

TalkBomber
TalkBomber

My mindset.

Spamalot
Spamalot

bump

Fried_Sushi
Fried_Sushi

You're mom, in her ass

Garbage Can Lid
Garbage Can Lid

I take something that honestly shouldn't be sold

cum2soon
cum2soon

i take wishful images of freedom over dreaded reality of fat zombies

takes2long
takes2long

sounds like what I'm looking for, link?

StonedTime
StonedTime

The GOAT whiteflood.
Clean energy and just makes me want to fucking murser my workout. Happy rest of the day too.

Supergrass
Supergrass

Attached: f41b48ec0a430840fb33dbd0d6ef6198.image.246x300.jpg (14 KB, 246x300)

Evil_kitten
Evil_kitten

Attached: myo-tko-blue-raspberry-(1).jpg (373 KB, 1526x396)

King_Martha
King_Martha

if it wasnt for the ostarine I would so be down to give this a try, do you know of any other products with dmaa for a reasonable price?

Flameblow
Flameblow

you saved that picture twice dummy

Techpill
Techpill

can you really buy this otc?

SniperGod
SniperGod

water

TreeEater
TreeEater

It's the only place you can buy stuff like that anymore because the FDA banned the use of DMAA in supplements. But there is an agreement with stores with preworkout with DMAA, that they will not buy more. So places like One Stop Nutrition had a fuck ton ordered and still get to keep it

Nojokur
Nojokur

My inspiration to make sick gains

Attached: 1522160207689.jpg (407 KB, 1200x1800)

Harmless_Venom
Harmless_Venom

finaflex for squat/dl day and psychotix for chest/ohp

eGremlin
eGremlin

I don't take preworkout but my first time dropping acid at my buddies house, when we first felt the giggly fucky part kick in about 45 minutes after taking our tabs, we got a sick pump in his garage and may I say, Lucy is a very, very sexy preworkout and she will bless you with Glorious bicep pumps! Too bad you gotta stop working out after half an hour cause things get really, really fucky by then and you just gotta go sit in a lawn chair and stair at the sun until you go blind.

Attached: eyes-wide-lead.jpg (67 KB, 994x619)

happy_sad
happy_sad

this is false
also dont fall for the dmaa meme taking a stimulant in order to workout means youre a fucking weakling.

Playboyize
Playboyize

only pre workout worth the money is dbol
pay 1-2$ for some unknown chemicals with minute effects on performance and serious effects on health or the same amount of money for a tried and true proven performance enhancer.
only low iq cuck dyels with the minds of children buy preworkout (hence the candy flavors and le epic xd names)

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit