/plg/ - Powerincel General

>WAWTT?
>WAWET?
>WAWLTT?
>WAWFT?

Attached: Screenshot_2018-03-29-16-43-59.png (1280x720, 576K)

This picture shows how beta incels really are. They feel that being told no in the same as rape.

Reminder that jimposter is an incel

kek

He's one of the saddest cases I've come across on this site

There's literally nothing wrong with rape. It happens all the time in nature. It is only our culture that makes a big deal out of it. It's much more harmful to supress man's natural tendencies than to rape women which is why the wolf looks like that. Women contribute nothing to society besides their eggs and womb and thus should be limited to being for pleasure, breeding and rearing infants. They'll be happier for it too.

so i guess one of my shoulders is tight i cant retract the blades properly

spoonfeed me on what to stretch

Shoulders duh...

Reeeeeeeeee, forgot to take "deep breath (TM)" on my main deadlift work and wondered why my lower back hurts. Only figured that out on my last two sets of pause accessory diddies and holy fuq literally could hold that shit forever and the whole lift was comfy overall.

Lol what an incel

I don't get the picture. The only thing an incel protects is the genepool from himself. See . I know it's likely bait but there are genuinely little Elliot Rogers out there who think like this.

I sent her a request and she accepted it. See you virgins later.

Attached: 1519543105555.png (499x499, 19K)

>hey guys lifting works better when I remember to brace
user you silly sausage

Just finished disposing some liquid dirreaha Norman khan

It was true Norman khannirreaha where I had to run to the bathroom as it exploaded and leaked out

you think that's silly I was lifting for 3 years without bracing

Garagebro you here? Need to ask you something

yeah me too lmao actually slipped a disc because of it

once i startwd to brace never had problems since

This guy dies alone

Trenning arms 2day

Attached: HJ8AOEz.webm (720x900, 1.03M)

It's hard to believe that guys like Marcel, Bryce, SSB, and Virtus used to post here.

You guys are fucking embarrassing now.

Why tf you still posting here

why did day 1 of nuckols 3xint high feel so easy lmao?

Not taking questions on here anymore, im only posting to correct other peoples shit advice

maybe you picked a max that is too low

Awesome, see you in a couple years at 500 wilks.

I picked my max i tested last week
i even had small form issues with it
still felt easy

So basically anyone who says You should instead of Should I is getting help now

You should go fuck yourself

yeah you can fuck yourself if you want

lets see what advice gbro comes up for you then

Should I go fuck myself?

Garagebro?

God i fucking hate deadlifts. I can recover from heavy squats just fine and i literally never have any soreness in my upper / lower back, but as soon as i do a heavy deadlift session i feel like absolute garbage for days.

Can't really bend over without comfort. Should I just quit deads alltogether? Fucking reeee ee

funny discovery tbqh famlam

>Should I just quit deads alltogether

>found a weak link
>it's hard to do reeeeee
>quits

Welcome to Nu-PLG

You should all give me money

I dont want to fuck my back up. Ive tried both sumo and conventional for an extended period of time and i feel like shit after both

Quit powerlifting.

Do it until it stops feeling like shit, either from a stronger back or the bliss of snap city

im the same. the only solution i found is to amp up the volume and lower weight...

nah id rather quit deads

t r a p p y c h a nn

>quitting 1/3 of the sport
what are you doing in the powerlifting thread, man?

Good job only doing 2/3rds of an already embarrassingly unathletic hobby.

No ill give basic corrections

If you wana message me ill give you whatever advice you want

Post a video. There's nothing inherent about a deadlift compared to a squat that should wreck you more if you're moving correctly and not programming like an idiot.

What's your IG?

>lifting
squat tm light day
ohp 5x3
seal row 3x15
farmers walks 3 sets
curls
back extensions

look in the archives he wont tell you because youre new

Nobody cares about you garagebro. Ive been here for several years but i never bothered to remember your IG or name because you're an irrelevant cheater

Blog post. Why the fuck is r/fitness so scared of everything? I go into a thread and read about how difficult it is to check form in a mirror every now and again during a 2pl8 deadlift because glancing to the side is going leave you permanently fucked up.

Why do people believe this? Reddit never used to bother me but now they’re just pussies and treat everything with kid gloves.

>nobody cares about you
>irrelevant cheater

Thats true but at least i have a good life outside plg

>you're irrelevant
Nice projection

Because reddit is for bugpeople.

>MFW work let's us leave one hour earlier due to the bank holiday so I can spend an extra hour binching

Heh, sometimes I like worming for big international companies.

Gentlemen *nods respectfully*

I know that feel

But I tough you drive around all the time?

Yeah i manage my own time, im an area manager

id work like 3 hours and the rest spend at the gym.

So do you have a certain workload that you have to get done in a day let's say? And you can do it as quick or as long as you want? Is that right?

>If you wana message me ill give you whatever advice you want
that sounds so sexual

You could technically do that but youve got to visit accounts and sell to hit targets so youd lose a lot of money

Got to do 5-6 calls a day, if you can get round them quick and theyre still productive then its win win

What do you mean by "calls"? And what is it that you are managing if you don't mind me asking?