Fat stories/hate

Fatties and their delusions edition

>And even among East Asians, is that really true? Are East Asians, on average, thinner than say, people in France or other Western European countries?

Obviously, yah fat cunt. Obesity rates for women in Nippon is 3% (three), 40% in America. What part of, yes, you are fat as fuck and a lot fatter than they are is hard to understand?

Attached: fat delusion.png (641x572, 550K)

Attached: 01 fat monster.png (1005x515, 227K)

Attached: 02 fat monster.png (970x502, 209K)

Attached: 03 fat monster.png (1289x351, 153K)

Attached: 04 fat monster.png (1090x320, 161K)

Attached: 2 whole cakes.jpg (318x461, 81K)

you would think i would have more stories coming from hawaii and living around/near obese microneasians, locals and non FOBs. However none really come to mind at the moment.
Heres a plane related one; not too intense though
>book international flight; one leg is with a partner airline so i cant choose my seat
>generally i need an aisle seat because end up needing to pee multiple times per flight.
>get a middle seat, first time in a long time, its the very last row and when i look to my right its the bathroom. worstluck.jpg
>boarding seems to be done with a few stragglers here and there
>on waddles mr. beetus; ive seen insulin carrying cases before and he was taking advantage of "its muh medicine so it dosent need to fit in my suitcase"
>he squeezes in his seat, fat spilling unto my seat. If it was a window seat i could pretend to sleep against the window... but not an option today
>i endure it because if im sitting in the last row, its not like i can ask to move seats.
>Soon as the seat belt light is off, he struggles up
>someone else rushes to the toilet; im hit with the rankest ball and shit smell
>"hopefully its only this dude going to take a dump today"
>Mr. beetus stands up in aisle. "Poor circulation' he grubles
>eventually hes told to sit by flight attendants as hes not waiting for the toilet
>he sits for about half an hour and then struggles back up again. Rank ass smell hits me again. Hes huffin and puffin and holding to the back of his chair as he stands.
>endured him getting up at least 6-8 times, the smell hitting me everytime he got up and got increasingly worst as the flight went on.

user you messed up by not calling it "FPH/FPS"; i only found this by searching for /fat/

Attached: tumblr_o2cxklrwkY1ukkb3yo1_1280.jpg (1280x742, 62K)

Attached: yFQLSLi7lFtRjTi4WxrQCAFtNBDXz8LVj1LV1YXTNtA.jpg (797x299, 26K)

>What is collective delusion?

i bet they are british, its only there where inbred degeneracy like this happen

Attached: Abuse and bulling.jpg (664x232, 20K)

Attached: CRFI.png (827x410, 58K)

>TDEE for seditary females is around 1700 cal

Attached: no2LeJP.png (1080x1481, 223K)

I don't right recall the last time I've read this much bullshit in a single headline.
Anyway, have a classic.

Attached: xN69EI9.png (965x610, 67K)

>calls someone fucks
>at the same time calls for ending bullying
why does this generation curse so much compared to previous ones? I understand doing it around your friends but I’m hearing people curse in public MUCH more than I did 10-15 years ago. It makes their calls for ending offensive language pretty incoherent when every other word out of their mouth is fuck

I love how these toxic people send a natural signal to others to stay away with their bright neon colored hair.

Attached: AbaDfZbF3wYARMWC6dfEhO0PBNZ_mfE64JBDwErSvzk.jpg (665x352, 66K)

>being born black is now a lifestyle choice

To you Veeky Forums racists it seems to be.

>Two Cakes
big deal one time Lex Luther stole ~40 cakes

Wow. That’s all I can say

Ending sounds unrealistic but sure, good read man

Well, to act like a nigger is one, for sure.

Cuz of the internet probably tbqh

I get the idea, you'd like to do stuff like eat treats and such without being selfconscious, like a guy who doesn't drink calls drinking "too expensive for him", that can take a bit away from the enjoyment right? But if you're already fat you shouldn't be eating fucking cake

Reddit

Attached: Fat Solidarity.jpg (750x944, 88K)

>i might as well marry a man while I´m at it
>she still thinks she could get one that easily if only she wanted to