Guys i'm being hit pretty hard right now with depression...

guys i'm being hit pretty hard right now with depression. the hope of turning my 50k in crypto into 5Mil in 5 years is the only thing keeping me sane.

im just so alone, few friends. i make a lot at work but i dont see it lasting too much longer, the politics at work have become nasty, devious malicious and machiavilian and the cards fell against me.

with this thanksgiving vacation, my loneliness has just hit so hard. full days of just emptiness. sporadically crying. i go and do things just to get out of my apartment. and age is creeping and here. im just so destroyed internally . only one in my family without kids. friends have kids. i'm almost too old to save myself. my heart is a rock in my chest

yet ETH moves up, and the alts get some breath of life.

what am i to do.

Other urls found in this thread:

haaretz.com/israel-news/.premium-1.748738
tribunist.com/lifestyle/this-female-idf-soldier-fights-off-23-terrorists-in-ambush-attack-after-being-shot/
jpost.com/Israel-News/IDF-officer-who-showed-heroism-in-Jerusalem-attack-denies-soldiers-fled-477915
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Quality braphole

cheer up, 50k or 50m you can't actually cash it out anyway

i just need someone to help me

What's your age? If you make a decent amount can you get a gf? Can you start looking for a more stable job?

I've had friends who turned their depression around for the better when they bought pets to not feel lonely.

Get a dog, so you'd develop a stronger sense of responsibility and feel accompanied all the time.

ill be your friend
for .0012BTC/ hr

I feel the same way OP. Good luck and hang in there.

youre just stupid and delusional if you think your alt coins will retain todays value... the height of the bubble

I feel you user, you're not alone in spirit. Try some yoga, find the stress in your body and release it. Reconnect with nature, start planting plants and vegetables. Put up a bird feeder, help insects. You can resist the collapse.

these humble brag threads are the worst

take this shit to r9k, since its not even related to the board

50k isn't humble bragging.

some people here can't afford 1 BTC bro

Then they need to reevaluate their life decisions.

>50k into 5 million isnt a humble brag

kys along with the dingus OP

ok

find a hobby dude, don't focus on the money. having 50k liquid isn't a terrible place to be and having more won't make you any happier. in fact you'll probably feel even worse when you have a million in your wallet but still don't feel fulfilled like you thought it would do for you.

I'm in the same position but with only 30k in crypto right now, the dream of becoming a crypto millionaire is the only thing that motivates me

please tell me this picture is just cosplay and not actually some slut who enlisted so she could whore herself off on instagram

Looks like female IDF. So its kike propaganda

>talking shit behind a keyboard while she's out there literally killing people
kys

how the fuck are you on Veeky Forums and not know that the IDF literally has a propaganda campaign of shilling their khazar paper pushing sluts on social media as a way to get goys to want to die for them

IDF khazar milkers don't fucking fight you utter retard, they all get basic training and carry their arm with them while they're in service but the women don't fight

WHATAMAGONNADOOO?

how is 5 mil going to change your life user?

Give him confidence, like you always say Chad

gf dont cost money. those are prostitutes

t. virgin

I agree, 50k isn't really a humble brag.

tis better to give than receive. voluenteer or something

born again, baby

7-8% of IDF females serve in combat roles:
haaretz.com/israel-news/.premium-1.748738

survives and fights off ambush on patrol:
tribunist.com/lifestyle/this-female-idf-soldier-fights-off-23-terrorists-in-ambush-attack-after-being-shot/

patrol rammed by car, she walks up to windshield and shoots terrorist driver through the fucking head:
jpost.com/Israel-News/IDF-officer-who-showed-heroism-in-Jerusalem-attack-denies-soldiers-fled-477915

how the fuck are you on Veeky Forums and not know israelis don't fuck around

i'm in the same boat. I have about 40k in crypto and hope to reach my goal of 2 million so i can drop my normie job to part time. Don't give a fuck about fancy cars or house, just wanna live within my means without having to wagecuck with some normies.

>i make a lot at work
then you don't need anybodys help here. you just need to dollar cost average. there are people here worse off.

Its called going outside and enjoying the sights and sounds with your fellow mankind. Stop being a fucking beta faggot OP. Money will only help alphas enjoy more alpha activities. For betas its the exact opposite.

>nasty, devious malicious and machiavilian
birds of a feather flock together
get out while you can

trying. ive been interviewing all year - came close to some decent positions. hopefully get something soon

even if you do go a different company you'll just get the same jerb with the same shitheads. spnding time around them makes you like them. thats how they got that way. save up and live cheap/y for a bit get your head straight doing something els