Dear elves

Dear elves,

I only like you if you're chocolate

Dwarves,

You're all so fucking dull! "we forge stuff and use axes and drink! Come see our long family lines!" Fucking learn a new thing you fucking boring pieces of shit.

-HUMANS MOTHERFUCKER

Q

Dear orcs,

relax.

t. the entire civilized world.

Dear Dragons.

Stop hogging all the gold, you don't even need it.

-The Dwarves.

Dragons and humans,

Stop fucking all our women

,everyone else

Dear Kobolds,

If you were less territorial and did your trade in public, rather than via proxies and illusions, people would like you more and you'd be incorporated into the core races.

-everyone else

Dear players

you think your characters are so awesome and original

they aren't

-GM

Dear Quests,

Thank you for fucking off to your own board >>qst.

Sincerely,

Veeky Forums

But they're actually gonna read that.

Hell, they're probably reading it right now.

Dear Leman Russ, calm the fuck down, son. Not everything needs to include dick measuring and wolves.

Dear Emperor of Mankind,

I love you. Thank you. ;_;7

- A. Nonymous

Dear kender, you are the worst. Don't pull that "we don't have a concept of personal property but still get offended when accused of stealing" bullshit; you were not "borrowing" it, nor did it "fall into your pocket" and it stopped being cute after the first time, and pretty much everyone has agreed to overlook genocide just this once if it continues.

Dear Ultramarines
Stop acting and trying to be the best you aren't you all suck you fucking marrysues
From everyone

Dear Player,

Stop whining. You don't get to whine about not being efficient when you are hoarding magic items, have the most utility powers in the group, and only aren't useful because you're too busy playing candy crush.

Fuck you

-GM

>Sincerely
>Butthurt Neckbeard

FTFY

If only, quests have kind of gotten out of hand, and this is coming from someone whose first exposure to Veeky Forums was a quest series that I actually enjoyed. But they're just so over-saturated, and most of them are "__ Civ" and "Flavor-of-the-Month Anime Harem Quest, now with more qt3.14 redeemed succubi"

Meant to link to

Dear GW
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUCK YYYYYYOOUUU!!!
Everyone
PS. You Cunts

hehehehehe ;)

Dear fa/tg/uys,
I want to playtest a system,
It's funny, but you never respond.
I guess it's because I'm either shit at promoting things, or just shit in general.
Guess this is it. I'm done.
Why do something if no one is there to enjoy it with you?
Hope you read this, because I'm tired of GMing Pathfinder for newbie groups at my FLGS.

Sincerely yours,
fa/tg/uy.

Dear former GM,

If you want to put us on rails, at least make it interesting at least for the characters. Also, if you want to run a "funny" campaign, please inform fucking everyone. That's what "not my scene" means.

t. Old Player

Dear drawthread,

Fuck you and your fucking waifu baiting bullshit.

fa/tg/uy

Wow, great joke user. Really. Enjoy that laugh, you deserve it.

I'm not even a questfag.

Dear God Emperor of Mankind

Furk you

t.Eliphas the Inheritor

Dear trolls
Kill yourselves
-Everyone

Dear Elves,

Watch yourselves.

Sincerely,

Proverbs

Dear DM,
Tell your parents to not fucking fight while we're playing, srsly bro, is awkward as fuck.
-user

Re: Dwarves
You didn't really mean to send that, right? Are you okay? We need to talk
Dwarves

Probably drank too much dwarven root ale, poor guy. Who in their right mind would find mining for GOLD AND GEMSTONES boring?!? Maybe a couple of slaps with the stonehammer will wake him up.

MR. FATGUY,

IT HAS COME TO MY ATTENTION THAT YOU HAVE FAILED TO FILE THE YEARLY TAX REPORT.

WHILE I MIGHT BE BENEVOLENT ENOUGH TO POSTPONE ON MY COLLECTIONS IN EXTRAORDINARY CIRCUMSTANCES, I AM AFRAID THAT THE TAX OFFICE IS NOT AS LENIENT AS ME.

IT WOULD BE A SHAME FOR OUR ARRANGEMENT TO ALMOST WORK OUT ONLY TO FAIL DUE TO YOUR MEDDLING AND UNWILLINGNESS TO FILE YOUR TAXWORK IN A TIMELY FASHION.

IF YOU WILL BE APPREHENDED BY THE AUTHORITIES, I AM AFRAID I WILL NOT BE ABLE TO COLLECT YOUR SOUL IN THE ARRANGED TIME AND YOU WILL BE CURSED TO WANDER THE LIMBO FOREVER.

I IMPLORE YOU TO RECONSIDER YOUR COURSE OF ACTION, LEST YOU WISH TO BECOME ONE OF THE UNDEAD TAX COLLECTORS.

YOURS TRULY,
THE GRIM REAPER.

Dear Everyone Else

Your wife should be home in a few hours. Are you taking good care of her son?

-Humans, Dragons

I'M AT WORK, YOU FAT MAMMALIAN/DRACONIC FUCKS!!!

Dear Alexander,

Fuck you for being a ganking prick who got fat off the DMs' enabling. You added nothing to the game in comparison to what you took from it. Thanks to you I have no more character, and before that all my friends either died at your greasy, gratuitously lolsoevul hands or got fed up with having all their friends killed and stopped playing. I have no desire to get back into the game, and you're to blame. In spite of everything I had a good thing going. Fuck you.

Sincerely,
Gillian

Dear player
When I saw I want to play a casual fun game of 40k I mean a causal fun game for both of us, not you get to bring nothing but tanks because watching my infantry army get obliterated is fun for you.
-your friend.

Dear other player
Stop getting angry when you have bad rolls during DnD. It's not the games fault you can't roll a die properly. I'm tired of fudging your rolls for you.
-your GM

Dear user,

Is there sauce for that picture? If so, I may need it for 'research'.

Sincerely,
user's Boner.

Dear Gillian,

Git gud.

Love, Alex.

Dear Boner,

I'm sure there is sauce, but I don't have it. If you do find it, post a link here to satisfy us both.

-Another Boner

Sounds like someone hasn't played a fookin' dwarf! That, or there's an unnatural amount of tree lovin' 'ere!

As fer why we use axes, IT'S TO CUT DOWN YER' GODDAMNED PANSY TREES YA' TREE HUGGER! Just cause it pisses yee off~

Dear nature,

Why?

Sincerely, concerned non-australian

>butthurt

It's the other way around. Why wouldn't /qst/fag haters be happy at this development?

Why the fuck is he letting it bite him?

Dear Humanity

Git gud

-Nature

Keeping tabs on whether or not these monstrosities can bite through bone yet. We're safe for now, but it's only a matter of time

>"Ha-ha, Agent Bond! Over the years I have built up an immunity to Fuckhuge Killer Flying Ant-Bees by letting them gouge my flesh for hours on end, while YOU have NOT!"

Re Nature
Your not strong enough to handle our pollution you git gud
-Humanity fuck yeah

Dear Gary,

Thanks for making something awesome. Hope the haters never really got to you.

Dear boners,

I am fairly certain that is a Lightning Warrior Raidy doujin. Unfortunately I cannot provide more information.

Regards,
Someone who's a little concerned about addressing letters to boners.

Dear Boners,

I certainly wouldn't mind getting researched, you're welcome to visit at my place, it's right behind the sad panda.

Sincerely,
Evil Purifying Lightning

Dear /a/,

Anime hasn't been relevant in the West since Akira and then GitS spurred our minor interest before Japan quickly made us regret giving them a chance to prove theeir culture wasn't made of awful and lame. Please stop glomming your awkward self-loathing and horrible bestio-guro-paedo fetishes into every other board.

TIA,
Veeky Forums

Dear *insert the That Guy in your life here*

why the fuck are you like this

-literally anyone

/a/ is one of the only boards with proper moderation and some semblance of old chan culture, you little shit.

>chan culture

You know, before everything got fucked up by /pol9kt/v//

Dearest PC Arry "Moon Brook" Siannodel,

I apologize for ad libbing your backstory as it came to me, thus unintentionally not giving you a past. I also apologize for all the shitty rolls that led to you being poisoned, blown up, mauled by basilisks, shot with arrows, practically raped by giant ants, shooting your allies in the butt, falling on your face, and pretty much everything bad that's ever happened to you in your life. I can only hope all the moments you've managed to escape by the skin of your teeth and other good stuff that's also happened will make up for it.

Sincerely, your Player
P.S. If you're wondering what the hell I'm talking about, ask the wizard's lady friend, she'll know what I mean. Don't tell this to your lady friend though, you know how she is when it comes to just about anything about you.
P.P.S. Ask your wizard friend for magic lessons. I know you already have a basic understanding, but broadening your horizons will be great in the long-run. Trust me, I know literally everything about you.