Females in gaming

Which behaviours do you like to see in female gamers?
Which ones piss you off coming from them?

For them to act like any other gamer, I'm ok with.

For them to act like 'the grrrl gamer' pisses me off.

Why do creepy weirdos always call them females?

Just say women. You sound like a fucking space alien.

>You sound like a fucking space alien.

Maybe they are space aliens. You ever think of that, you insensitive, humanocentric prick?

For people like me, you might see a woman once a month and might have a conversation with one a year. I have gone years without even talking to one. My life doesn't allow much if any social contact and what I get usually ends in me getting stood up and getting more cabin fever.

only the best of them

Can you get cabin fever if you're the only one in the cabin?

I might be misusing the term to be synonymous with stir crazy

wow. thats inhuman mate.

>Why do creepy weirdos always call them females?
>Why some people call female's female
I don't understand your problem with such classification, it's technically right

Why? Who wants to talk to a woman anyway? They have nothing to add to a conversation besides their tits.

>Which behaviours do you like to see in female gamers?
Leaving

>Which ones piss you off coming from them?
Most of the things they do

>Might see a woman once a month
>Might talk to one once a year
>Gone years without talking to one

You best be blind and mute.

Not him, but why the fuck does one need a minimum number of women to interact with? You'd never see the opposite, you'd never have such a heavy reaction to a woman who barely interacts with men.

I absolutely would. We're sociable creatures, we need to speak to people. I'm shocked more at the fact he's not spoken to a woman means he's probably not been in public/bought something physically in years as you're hard pressed to avoid seeing a woman if you're outside.

I don't think anyone's disputing its denotative accuracy as a term, mate.

Just pointing out that in many contexts, using it in casual conversation immediately outs you as a neckbeard with zero social conditioning.

your problem in a nutshell

As a matter of fact you would. You just don't notice it because it's in your blind spot.

Whoa-ho-ho, careful with all that edge, fellas.

not every human is the same, as you might have noticed, there are human deviants that are not social creatures and don't need interaction with other to keep sanity
that's why OP used it on place for neckbeards and not leddit or facebook

"Woman" is an adult human female. There's also young women and girls who play games. "Female" encompasses them all. Just like "male" encompasses both "man" and "boy".

>don't need human interaction with others to keep sane
>obviously hasn't been outside in years if they've avoided women
>I'm s-sane guys!

>I'm shocked more at the fact he's not spoken to a woman means he's probably not been in public/bought something physically in years
Oh, when you look at it like that... I assumed "see" meant seeing someone in the broader sense. Like actually meeting and hooking up. If he means he hasn't actually optically seen a woman in a month, then there's something wrong.

>You just don't notice it because it's in your blind spot.
Illuminate me.

He wouldn't be speaking with women more than he's hooking up with them.

Usually they're fine... The most recent one one of my groups got had to be firmly told that no, she could not rape the bodies afterward. She took it well but that wasn't actually a serious conversation ever expected a GM to have to have with someone.

And that's exactly why I used it. Thank you for understanding. :)
As a female myself, reading I used it because it was derogative was funny.

>Which behaviours do you like to see in female gamers?
Playing with their friends, creating their own games, writing their own settings.

>Which ones piss you off coming from them?

Trying to force the entire community to change to fit them rather than fitting into the existing community or creating their own space instead.

What problem is that? I don't have any problems, I think you are projecting.

>As a female myself

You know the rule, "fem"user

>Inquisition symbol rather than Ecclesiarchy symbol.

2/10 would not commission.

I might not be, doesn't mean that first guy is not sane!

>As a female myself

Like:
>a good sense of humor
>able to take it easy
>an appreciation for violence and vulgar humor
>willingness to work with a game's setting to make something appropriate
>able to stick with a game's tone and atmosphere

Dislike:
>antagonistic toward group members
>gets legitimately upset over bad rolls
>overtly sexual when it's not appropriate for the game
>zero creativity

Oh wait, these are for everyone, not just women.

This too.

And tomboys make the best ca/tg/irls.

>And tomboys make the best ca/tg/irls.
How would you define a tomboy? What is important about it, and why does it make them (us?!) the best ca/tg/irls?
Also, I love the word ca/tg/irl.

>behaviors you like to see
not getting involved in the first place
acting like a person

>behaviors that piss you off
showing up
acting like a woman

It just doesn't work. You throw one woman with any single recognizable good quality behind that table and shit flies as neckbeards tumble over each other to white knight/ridicule for white knighting for the rest of the night. It fucks up the game completely.

Now if you could get 4 normal, well adjusted people to a game their gender wouldn't, in theory, cause any more conflict than it normally does in say, a work setting.

We all have our blind spots. So when women are told it's strange that they haven't talked to men in a while (this happens pretty often; I usually notice it when robots leave their containment board) you tend not to notice, or at least not commit it to long-term memory.

>Changing things to suit themselves
That's a fundamental part of being part of a group. It's like saying that it's fine if they vote, but passing laws to represent THEIR interests!?

I'm on mobile, and my browser is finicky about Captcha, hence the slow responses.

For them to be there to actually play the game.

For them to come only to keep "watch" on their SO despite having zero interest whatsoever.

>That post
>frogposting
why am I not surprised