Stat Me

Stat me, Veeky Forums.

STR 8
DEX 8
CON 15
INT 10
WIS 8
CHA 20

Because really, he bullshits his way out of most things.

Construct

>inb4 tumblr shit

overratedshowwithashittyfanbase/10

Bard/cleric hybrid

High ranks in diplomacy and leadership. Most of his levels have been taken up taking the "half gem" racial adjustment though

Name: Faggot
Sex: Faggot
Race: Faggot
Class: Faggot

STR Faggot
DEX Faggot
CON Faggot
INT Faggot
WIS Faggot
CHA Faggot

Probably a bard.

Agility d4
Smarts d8
Spirit d10
Strength d10
Vigor d4

Knowledge (movies and television) d10
Fighting d6
Persuasion d10
Notice d4
Healing d10

I dunno about edges but I'd give him the Obese hindrance. It makes him tougher but slower

I was playing this awesome high fantasy campaign with a lot politics, intrigue and it ended with an awesome war.
Then the DM's girlfriend shows up with this half warforged/half human infant child. ( who is even crazy enough to stick his dick into a warforged?)
That child is hogging the spotlight but the DM is to dickwiped to kick her out.

>being this triggered

He's even got the whole "what the fuck is the point of a bard" thing where being the inspiring one who can sometimes do other shit is what holds the group together.

Look at it this way - when the robot decides you're doing it, the only choice you get to make is the preferred penis or penises from the bucket.

wrong board/10

name: Steven Ukelele
Personality: Architect
Demeanour: Uke
Noble: Seeing people be Happy
Rage: Harming Innocents
Curious: Seeing you turn into a giant woman
Selfish: Looking Impressive
STR: 8 (child)
DEX: 15 (Gem)
CON: 17 (Ruby Quartz)
WIS: 15
INT: 8 (child)
CHA: 22 (Ruby Quartz)
Armor Points: 0 (50 with Ruby Shield or Bubble)
Dodge Class: 2
Composure: 5
Fury: 2
Conviction: 5
Special Abilities:
Shapeshift: (Composure cost 1, Size Category change no greater than 1, physical attribute shifts no greater than 1)
Cat Fingers (1d4 composure damage to target per round, costs 1 composure per round)
Gravity Shift: (1 composure cost per round, increases jump height/carry limit by 5)
Bubble Smash (cost: 1 Fury, 1d12 AP damage, 5 Blunt Wound, needs to have performed a High Jump using Gravity Shift the previous round)
Defensive Bubble: (1 conviction per round, 50 AP, cannot be penetrated, DC set to 0)
Defensive Shield (1 conviction per round, 50 AP, but DC remains unchanged)
Quiet Bubble: 1 composure on initial use, but hence forth is permenant until bubble is broken. DC 8, only applies to tiny or smaller entities.

Skills:
Perform: 5
Steal: 1
Craft: 2
Persuade: 4
Bluff: 0
Intimidate: 0
Tinker: 0
Thievery: 0
Disguise: 3
Weapon Proficiencies:
T-Shirt gun 2
Kindness 5
Knowledge:
General 0

I gotta ask what system you're using there, bud

>Demeanour: Uke

I tried playing Steven as a bard/Cleric dual-class in Baldur's Gate.

The game doesn't let bards do any kind of multiclass. :[

Steven plays the ukelele, but he's not really a D&D bard. He isn't good at sneaking or lockpicking or other thief skills, and he doesn't have a lot of skill with weapons. He doesn't even use his music to cast spells; his magic comes from the Rose Quartz gem, and it's mostly healing/defensive/support stuff. He's about as close to a single-classed White Mage as an action protagonist is likely to get.

Combined with his abnormal strength and ability to carry a shield that makes him fit the role of Cleric for the party as well.

I was torn over whether to set up Garnet as a Paladin or a Monk. Paladin fits her character, but Monk fits her fighting style.

>when user gets triggered, user gets TRIGGERED

THICC

>Paladin
Doesn't seem like Garnet. Her whole thing is that she broke away from an oppressive regime to live for herself as an independent free spirit. She's not into the whole "code of justice" thing.

Pearl is pure paladin, though.

>Monk
That's not much like her either. She leaps long distances, but all the Gems can do that. She doesn't use fancy martial arts techniques or use any of the monk's more esoteric movement abilities. She doesn't even fight unarmed, really; she has heavy gauntlets. Insofar as a monk even has a fighting style, it doesn't have a lot in common with Garnet's more straightforward, power-based style.

Would Garnet work better as a Muscle Wizard, then?