Will BTC crash again?

Will BTC crash again?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/XbZ8zDpX2Mg
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Doubtful short-term, too much new money coming in propping the price up from any dips. Long-term probably

Yeah 125k to 100k

again? you haven't seen shit bubbele

yeah itll probably drop to 1250000000000 sats

So it's gonna crash?

Probably :(

Yes, and IOTA will be the driving force this time.

>crash?
It's going to die. Yes.

pajeet why you gotta make every thread uncozy?

DOWN IT GOES

Shills git out

Never will die, and you all know

I feel like BTC will die out one day. It's propped up pretty much on name recognition alone. However, I don't think the thing to replace it one day even exists yet

Yea the anti-BTC shills are hard at work indeed.

Once we hit $100k, there'll be a brief short squeeze followed by a roughly 20% correction followed by a period of oscillation around $110k. CAP THIS SHIT

No. Quit asking.

hey, user, may I use that pic ?

>implying it's mine to begin with
no problemo, user. you just go ahead, and have some fun.

thanking you, my friend. Please come again.

Bitcoin is the AOL of blockchain.
Did AOL crash?

I unironically think Cardano might kill both BTC and ETH.

>every year the supply of bitcoin halves

this guy deserved to get fucked kek

if you put any technology in an adequate timeframe, they all crash

Dipping some more...

-yes
now?
-No

I think it is likely that it will crash well below 10k at least one more time, possibly as part of a multiyear bear market that will spike down below 2k at its worst. However, in the short term things look pretty bullish so it's anyone's guess how much higher it climbs before a real crash.

don't fucking post this. Literally, don't fuck our future gains.

Retired seniors just started getting into it... just wait this is going to 4x-5x before it pops

Sadly it will. People are getting into it because of the exposure it is receiving, especially due to the brand name recognition it has. But once these people learn how bad bitcoin is compared to the alternatives and start learning about other coins, most of them will shift over to something like Ethereum, and when that happens it will drop. Plus now is a great time for people to sell at its current price, so expect lots of people to be getting out and moving on to something better. You lucked out if you bought in not too long ago and sell now.

He isn't wrong. If you didnt get in at $1000 or less you're too late.

It seems so unbeatable though, you'd think people would sell them after a drop of 500$ but it just goes on.

ditto
It's a third gen crypto and is doing everything right

how it can crash when we all HODL ?

then why do so many major retailers accept it and not any other crypto? as soon as companies as big as expedia and starbucks drop btc for somehting else i'll switch

you'll blame the black swan when she struts but really it's your own mania that is the cause

Or you know, if you don't sell he is literally not taking shit away and you will still profit. And you will have a much bigger profit during the next bubble.

that's literally what he said tho
but will joe sixpack be able to hodl when he sees his retirement go down the drain?

youtu.be/XbZ8zDpX2Mg