What races DON'T have a chaos equivalent? Why not?

What races DON'T have a chaos equivalent? Why not?

Why can't I have Slaanesh Orkz?

If Orks go for any Chaos god, it would be Khorne, due to both the constant fighting and the color red.

Orks canonically can't into Chaos.

They just want to make the perfect WAAAGH,,,

>tzneetch
Weird boy's army
>Khorne
Self explanatory
>Nurgle
Green is best
>Slaanesh
LETS GO FASTA AND LOUDA AND BLASTY-A

>Orks can canonically into chaos
FTFY. They sometime do go the way of khorne (because choppin') or nurgle (only thing as green).

A few have gone to Nurgle, though it's mostly because they were used by Nurgle as a vector for one of his many terrible rotting plagues. I don't think those Orks were Nurgle worshippers, just unfortunate hosts.

Slaanesh is just muckin' around and Tzeentch isn't straightforward enough.

Even then, it's usually the Stormboyz who turn to Khorne most often, but if they survive long enough or mature into new roles as Nobs they grow out of it and settle back into the more baseline Orky ways, probably thinking back on their time as dedicated Khorne worshippers as a foolish, awkward phase.

All races, except human/Space Marine don't have one. I'm not sure you are familiar with 40k.

Necrons, Tau, Tyranid, Eldar (old fluff mentions chaos Eldar admittedly), all don't have a chaos version.

I like the idea of orks who pull a DE/The Most Dangerous Game and go on hunting trips. Like, old fox-hunts type deal; but with sapient races. Obsessed with the perfect hunt of the perfect prey

For Slaaneshi Orks, that is

So Khorne worship is that embarassing-in-hindsight goth phase for Orks?

Pretty much. Their rebellious, more zealous and youthful teenage years where they seek out new and more extreme thrills to set themselves apart from the pack, before becoming embarrassed at their silly extremism and quietly leaving for more conventional roles.

Of course, Stormboyz have about as high life expectancy as you can expect from an Ork unit that straps a rocket to their back and charges enemy lines directly.

>Slaanesh is just muckin' around
bad moons do nothing but muck around with their flash and teef

the only one that's hard to swing is Tzeentch. He's just not orky.

Necrons? They ally with Chaos sometimes but not permanently. Chaos Androids are totally different so fuck off.

Arguably the Tau?

Think that's about it actually.

Bloodquest had a Warboss possessed by a daemon of Tzeentch.
>rebellious, more zealous and youthful teenage years where they seek out new and more extreme thrills to set themselves apart from the pack
Quite the opposite. Stormboyz, Khornate ones included, are "rebelling" against being told they can do whatever the fuck they want by taking on a harsh, regimented lifestyle with lots of rules.

I'm pretty sure the Squ

Hey buddy, you dropped this.

>(old fluff mentions chaos Eldar admittedly),

IIRC they're also mentioned in new fluff, they're just EXCEEDINGLY rare, because A. It's really hard to corrupt an Eldar without making their minds explode because of their super-psyker-ness, and B. Pretty much the entire Eldar race, Craftworld, Eldar, and Harlequin hunt them ruthlessly to eradicate them form existence.

I thought the Tau can't into the warp

I will be stealing this for Rogue Trader, thanks!

I think Slaanesh would be the most popular God between Orks.

More speed, louder, more dakka, more choppa!
Orks are very Slaaneshi by their own already.

I say do it!
Slaaneshi Orks is something that should exist.

But they have gone both Khorne and Nurgle

Orks don't have any real desires or sexual drive, I guess slaanesh could appear as a giant warboss and they would like it? The ones that fall to khorne are considered to be "going through a phase" by other orks, and nurgle because hes green they accidentally followed him once

Can you imagine how strong a chaos eldar would be? Fucking scary

>Can you imagine how strong a chaos eldar would be?

S3

Slaanesh is also about sensory overload, and there are plenty of Orks that love intense senses of speed, sound, excitement, etc. Slaanesh Orks could definitely work.

Farsight is basically the closest thing to chaos Tau we'll get

Wasn't there some old fluff about how there used to be Nurgle Orks until Gork and Mork broke into Nurgle's garden, kicked over his cauldron, punched him in the face and tell him to fuck off and leave the boyz alone?

Read the thread

But yes, there were orks who unwittingly started worshipping Nurgle after mistaking one of his altar for an idol of Gork and Mork. Nurgle found it amusing and bestowed his 'blessings' on them

>Wut iz Kommandos
>Wut iz bein' brutally kunning
>Wut iz sikkin' gits all quiet like

Yoos iz muckin' about, ya git!

The problem everyone is missing with slaaneshi orks is that they don't need his help to climb the faster louder more dakka road. He has nothing to tempt them with that they can't and won't do themselves.

Slaanesh is also about graceful, torturous perfected combat, orks don't want none of that, they wanna smash and krump for a laugh

Weren't there like khorne stormboyz or something once?

mork and mindy

Squad Broken!

Here's inquisitor Czevak stabbing one in the head.

I'm not a fan of the new stance where absolutely everything feeds the big 4.

IMO it trivilize the fight, instead of being against nature and impulses it's "You've opened the kitchen door? Fool, you doomed us all by empowering the Chaos gods!"

I'll admit I'm not the most familiar with 40k lore, is he wearing a harlequin's coat?