That Guy

Share your stories.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=k3J8FYKZ52w
m.youtube.com/watch?v=TxWN8AhNER0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

no.

I wouldn't call Yorrik a That Guy.

Of all the advisors I found him the most level headed for all that we argued on some key issues. He was well meaning, of strong principles, possessed moral integrity and never seriously tried to weasel out of things.

The dwarves on the other hand were a different matter.

Except Yorrik was never on the reasonable side of the issues he brought up, while being more level headed in other people's issues.

This is true and I wonder if it was intentional.

It took me some time to figure out why undead support never dropped lower than 80 despite throwing out most of his suggestions.

Also undead bride in painted body is best queen.

Would go as far as to suggest that undead were most loyal allies.

Possibly. Perhaps since he was the outsider on the other's issues he could use his noggin for them, but the issues he brought up usually concerned his love, passion and unlife: religion, at which point he threw logic out for his own emotions and world views.

Where is this from?

Divinity: Dragon Commander.

Thank you

Divinity: Dragon Commander.

This game always interested me more for the strategic elements than the action or RTS parts, would it be possible to play effectively auto resolving those to focus on management?

Fact of the matter is that his religious advisement was 100% correct and fully justifiable in the long run. Going against the gods gave you a very real debuff.

Very possible.

During my play-through of it I went in to battle personally once, realized how terrible I was at it and never did so again.

You have generals for a reason.

If you are willing to throw throngs of your troops down the well. In the RTS parts you can easily win fights deemed already lost based on the troops by sheer force of your dragon farts or bottle necking their big boys and using artillery to murder them.

Plus you would miss the lovely grenadier quotes such as "Walking beer kegh reporting fer dooty"

I found myself disagreeing with him on basically everything. Even when he was on my side of a debate, I didn't agree with his rationale.

One exception though; the Imp version of "here's a policy I'm only going to suggest because you got to 80% approval with us that everyone else will hate", the one that involved exhuming elf skeletons because apparently they're made of uranium. I was on the Imp's side through the counter arguments of "muh ancestors", "maybe we shouldn't make superexplosives in the middle of a war" and whatever terrible argument the Dwarf had, but Yorick pointing out that some of these guys would eventually get back up if left interred made me go against it.

I would happily play a game that abandoned the lackluster RTS elements and just focused on making interesting decisions in a fantasy setOH WAIT.

>3.5
>evil campaign in Eberron
>friend is playing an Albino Drow (read: he wanted the stats but didn't want to be dark skinned)
>Campaign starts in a prison, none of us know each other yet
>I try to talk to his character to lubricate the inevitable partying-up processes
>His character completely ignores mine, he genuinely apologizes saying "Sorry that's just how my character is!"
>We're plucked out of prison by epic level vampires to do well paying work for them, he talks shit to their face all the while
>First person he kills is a character the DM designed to help and get along with him, because he thought she was "annoying"
>Cuts a smile into the face of everyone he kills
>Kills every interesting NPC that could have been an ally or party member
>A total, direspectful ass to everyone; party, ally, and enemy alike.
>DM has to let him get away with his antics because he doesn't want to have to do anything unfun to us, he just wants to keep the campaign going

(cont next post)

>One character decided to play a gnome, this bothered thatguy because he hates small races because they're annoying.
>Character falls unconscious in combat while we're all fighting, thatguy immediately, aggressively suggests that the people fighting the gnome should coup de grace him because that's the only thing that would make sense.
>DM, who is a bit fatigued and was at this early phase of the game too receptive to our suggestions, went ahead and did it, even though it wasn't actually necessary. There are so many other ways it could have been handled, but thatguy just didn't like having a gnome around.
The weird part: Out of character these guys are really good friends and the gnome was played by a really, really nice guy.
>Nice dude's new character is a big, str-based tiefling based on Hellboy. Cool character
>He falls to some magical sleep effect, Joker decides to piss all over his unconscious body, giggling in and out of character
>That player was just kind of like "aww", but I could tell it was kind of humiliating to try and make this badass new character only to get literally pissed on by a fucking albino drow named "joker"
>When my character was trying to make a mutual agreement with an NPC (who dared to tease/banter with us, which Joker took as unforgivable disrespect) we met in a dungeon he goes over and kills her in the middle of our conversation
>Always talking shit to the party, fucking with them, doing shit that should get him killed
>We have to just let him get away with it to keep the campaign going, it just wasn't worth falling into interparty conflict

>When I finally confronted him on it (well outside of game) he sheepishly told me and later everyone else that he can't help it because it's who his character is, and that we simply have to challenge him more in character.
>There really wasn't any way to challenge him in character, he was kind of contentious and it would have been a fight - in or out of character - and his character had such high AC at this point that he'd probably win the fight anyways,
>Campaign mosies along, we're showered with wealth because of how effective we were, and because of how impoverished we were last campaign (Midnight setting)
>Joker doesn't like working under anyone, so he decides to destroy the campaign.
>He just starts going about his plan and once it's already he started he asks us if we're okay ith it
>It's awkward to resist, we all go along with it.

The Twist: It was actually pretty cool. It's always fun to do something interesting and player-driven with the plot, the whole thing was really fun and memorable and it made for one of those good D&D stories worthy of it's own greentext. And the campaign actually improved after that. I felt bad about throwing the DM's elaborate storyline out the window for the sake of one vain character whim, but he actually handled it really well and the campaign improved in some ways after that.

>We understand better how to deal with Joker now
>He toned down the bullshit a little, especially with the newfound responsibility of running the ambitious criminal organization we had started
>Our new characters get along with him, we begin conquering the world
>Joker eventually fulfills his longtime wish of becoming a vampire, but doesn't have to deal with level adjustment.
>His AC is in the 40's now
>He realizes how bland the game gets when you reach a certain level of power, suggests we all start over, and we agree.

A word on thatguy: I never would have known. He was a fairly normal/nice dude. He could be a dick at times, but so could I, and it wasn't to an unusual extent. I guess he just gets really callous and self absorbed when he's into something. He almost recognizes it himself that he's a thatguy... He admits that he can't help but gravitate towards the Chaotic Neutral murderhobo rogue-type character, and wants to try something different. I sympathize because I'm the exact same way with cheesy Chaotic Good "huzzah!" warrior type characters, to the point where I actually struggled to be evil in the evil campaign.

The current campaign:
>Also evil, also Eberron, takes place a few years after the events of the previous campaign
>We work for the criminal organization our previous characters made. Joker, and the other PC's, are now NPC's, controlled by the DM to be parodies of their former selves.
>Dm is stricter now, knows when to say no and when to tell us that our bullshit won't work
>Thatguy's new character is still a murderhobo, but also practical, chill, and sane, and we all get along
>He still tries to sublty suggest things to the DM for the way he wants something to go "the npc's are probably going to [react in way that would be to his advantage] because that's the only way it makes sense, so let's count on that happening, right party?" but it's not a big detriment to our experience and the campaign is good. All is happy, even though he still inevitably gets on my nerves at some point each session.

Ah, the royal getting murdered simulator?

I once knew a guy who went to my college who was legitimately the worst M:tG player I have ever seen. He was also literally a retarded autist who stank of filth, but that's tangential:

>Only played with pre-made decks or decklists he got from top 10 tourney lists that he'd drop over $100 on
>Still lost
>Played the game for two years
>Still struggled to understand even basic mechanics (like the fucking mana economy)
>Played with card sleeves
>Still managed to get the actual fucking cards greasy
>Got assmad when I beat his tourneylisted deck with a store-bought constructed
>when he wasn't actually using any of his deck's comboes
>got EVEN MORE assmad when I started pointing out what he did wrong and how he could have beaten me several times
>Now refuses to play with me
>does this to every M:tG player at our university
>Literally saw him trying to rope people who had no idea what Magic even was into playing him so he could win.

Why are people like this allowed to exist?

>(read: he wanted the stats but didn't want to be dark skinned)
good tastes

I've heard it called the Sansa Stark Simulator. Also seems like you can get to be a badass magic queen if you pick the right options. No idea how you work those out without trial and error, though, which put me off it.

These threads never go anywhere, because you fuckers don't realize that you have to start a thread with your own fucking story to get other people to contribute stories. Otherwise you're just a beggar, and no-one here wants to pay into your shitty fucking story welfare fund

>No idea how you work those out without trial and error, though, which put me off it.

You could read the let's play. Or use cheats. The way you normally learn is trial and error, that's the kind of game this is.

Nah, the really great part of the game is that everyone is just as much of a caricature as the other, and they happen on reasonable arguments mostly by accident, with a few key exceptions.

Yorrick going into a meltdown when he hears about the fanatic, and Edmund's reaction to them were great, and the Imp general thanking you for refusing them to perform certain experiments was God Tier.

Also
Pragmatic Lohanna best girl
Not even waifuing; she's tied with camilla as the best diplomat, and she's much less of a bitch to boot.

>King of Dragon Pass

Looks good.

allright here is my story (sorry for my english, im still learning)

>be me
>highschool
>there was a place in the school called "the wall"
>all the geek and nerds came to the wall to have a good time
>we were hated at the wall, all the highschool used to see us as virgins, beta, weeaboo fags

that weren´t true, indeed all the people at the wall were only like "true" nerds, geeks and gamers, even /b/tards, not the cancer ones (its funny because the cancer and retarded-run-like-naruto fags gathered at a place called by themselves "the counterwall") and for the virgin part, im not shitting, The wall had more sex than the entire higschool, however we didn´t get bothered by being called virgins and betas because that help us to keep undesired people away, anyways:

>not so long of get along with the wallerz, i meet that guy, lets call him Sam
>he was very "polite", i mean fedora-like polite
>also, he is selfish as fuck
>he claimed (and still does) that he started the "friki" movement in my city

in spanish, "friki" means someone who likes videogames, and the internet culture in general

>"Oh user, so, you like D&D? nice, i started Dm´ing games in this city"
>"Before me, people didnt really play magic, i started all the MtG scene in the city"
>"You should come to my place, "the vice" im starting a new campaign"
>i shit you not"The vice", was a pretty shitty "anime store" with overpriced weeabo items and "gamer" shit
>literally, the local was filthy as fuck, it used to be a car workshop, oh and the place stank because the bathroom was out of water
>he had also consoles (like really old consoles that didnt work really)
>There has been like 4 or 5 diferent "the vice" locals because Sam didn´t get almost any money out of the store

i have plenty stories about Sam and the Vice, ill write in another post, pic related, thats "The wall" with some of the wallerz, im at the left of the guy with the hood, the love of my life is at my left, and at the right are more wallerz

>Good /b/ not the cancer ones

>im not shitting, The wall had more sex than the entire higschool
>however we didn´t get bothered by being called virgins and betas because that help us to keep undesired people away
>more sex than entire highschool
>didn't mind being called virgins

This is horseshit you fucking liar

>Sam invites me to The vice to make a character and play some D&D
>i never really played dungeons before so i accepted and went to the vice
>there has been like 4 or 5 "the vice" stores because sam didn´t get almost any money out of the store and
he wasn´t able to pay the local bills, he is still very proud of his local
>the vice, in that time was at the other side of the city, very far of the highscool where the wall was
>i really wanted to play dungeons so i still went to his place
>"oh hi user, im so glad you came, here take a sit"
>"Oh yes lets talk about how great i am and how cool is this place"
>not that literaly but basically that was the talk
>"uhm, hey sam, how about making my character"
>"Oh, sorry but i cant, making a character takes so much time and i dont have it im starting a d&d game in like30 min"
>Yes, he was serious, the very day he invited me to make a character he refused to help me make my chr because it
takes so much time

>some of the players of his campaign were wallerz and friends of mine, so i stayed in The vice waiting for them
>the game starts like 1 hour later, one fucking hour later
>this guy, Sam, the one who "started the d&d games in the city"
>the guy who "teached all the MtG players how to play the game"
>he was the worst fucking DM i ever met
>he got mad at the party because they took so much time buying weapons and supplies for the adventure
>they knew they needed those supplies for the kind of adventures Sam likes to put in the game
>"SERIOUSLY, YOU ARE GOING TO WASTE TIME IN BUYING THINgS, COME ON LETS GET TO THE ADVENTURE"
>literally, every single time the party went in another direction than the main quest he went full apeshit
>"REALLY? REALLY? REALLY YOU GUYS WANT TO FARM IN DUNGEONS AND DRAGOONS? I MEAN, ITS OK IN GAMES LIKE TIBIA OR WOW BUT YOU DONT WANT TO FARM IN DUNGEONS YOU GUYS CAN´T DO THAT"
pic related, more wallerz in the wall the guy in the center, in the back, he is Sam, im in the newspaper

>All that homestuck shit
>Goth whore
>So many link hats
>Fedora
>Kingdom hearts fan
Which one were you faggot, I bet you were the that guy all along

The wall was pretty big, and it existed for various generations, a lot of people passed by the wall and for the sex part im not meaning in a promiscuous way, i mean, in between us, and more often.

So you gave the Imps access to Uranium because you disliked a dude.

Congratulations. Victory is irrelevant at this point as the sequel is going to be Fallout: Magical Desolation.

Okay so this is more of "That Girl" but I need to vent.

So my long time roleplaying group, which consists of my older brother and several of his friends who play weekly over Skype, recently got a new player.

It's the girlfriend of one of the guys who has been in the group the longest.

You can see where this is going.

While she's not -terrible- personality-wise, I've met her in person and she's alright. It's just that she does not understand Tabletop and RPing at all, and REFUSES to learn the system/lore of whatever we're playing. She's constantly having to be told what to roll even though it's been months and we only use on system for all our campaigns, it isn't that hard. She literally cannot into RPing, she just basically plays herself in the characters and will get mad at players for doing stuff in-character that negatively affects hers. Example: one friend started up his first campaign as GM in the group, an Exalted game. I was busy at the time and didn't get to join till later, and when my character was introduced the characters were engaged in combat with an enemy group. My character, who knows neither of the groups and has no reason to fight, sat it out and watched from the sideline. I was in character. She gets pissed and is constantly saying shit like "YOU CAN JOIN IN AT ANYTIME AND HELP YOU KNOW". Like jesus christ.

She also says shit like "I walk up to the guy and kill him". Not "I swing my blade at him" but just straight up says "I kill him".

Recently I started a new Werewolf: The Apocalypse campaign, and she wanted to join. But the thing is, she REFUSES to read any of the source material. She's a part of several of the other members' werewolf games but refuses to learn anything about it. So she's forced to make a character for my (note, HIGH-LEVEL) game, and she sends me a character with incorrect stats and a backstory that if you read it you wouldn't know it was a Garou character it was so bland.

The game started Sunday, and she didn't show.

I'm so fucking ready

>sex part im not meaning in a promiscuous way, i mean, in between us, and more often.
Like orgies? What the fuck are you saying anymore. I don't want to imagine the people from the images you've shown to us fucking, because they're all dorks and losers. You're just a fucking liar trying to make sure no one bullies you for being a fucking weine

The first part isn't really even a response to anything I've said at all besides that maybe you mean there's a lot of fucking liars and you're one of them.

Shit, forgot image

Oh, and when I told her to flesh out her Garou's backstory some she got whiny and bitchy and was making snarky remarks like "he wants me to fill out the character's whole family tree or something" to the others. No bitch, I just want you to actually show some interest in your goddamn character's backstory and the lore of the world you're playing in.

>>"REALLY? REALLY? REALLY YOU GUYS WANT TO FARM IN DUNGEONS AND DRAGOONS? I MEAN, ITS OK IN GAMES LIKE TIBIA OR WOW BUT YOU DONT WANT TO FARM IN DUNGEONS YOU GUYS CAN´T DO THAT"
He was right though.

cont

>every time the party went in another direction, the guy put a giant ass monster in the way so they had no more option than going the Sam way
>"You see guys, if i told you to get to somewhere, you need to follow this way"
>"im helping you guys"
>fuck him

>eventually join a new campaing, he was the DM, again, he refused to approve my character because i didnt write the right parameters
>im not talking about the dice rolls, im talking about role elements like height and weight, age and that shit
>i cant remember the name, but i made a halfling (i really wanted to play as an elf rogue, but sam didnt let me make a rogue if it where not a fucking halfling)
>my halfling where 4,20 feet tall and 69 pounds in weight
>"no user, you cant put those numbers, you have to be serious about this"
>now i know why "it takes so long to make a character" if he dont like it, he doesnt let you play

im this faggot
about the link hats and the homestuck shits, it was a "costume day" at the school it was the "cultural week" so we had to bring a costume to the school, we didn´t assist to class dressed like that

well, maybe i exagerated that, what i wanted to say is that we had more stable and healthy relationships.

Your english isn't that bad. Keep working on it and you'll be fine. Also, i was kind of expecting sam to be a land whale.

I think he was saying Yorick made a good point for once and he decided against digging them up.

>First person he kills is a character the DM designed to help and get along with him, because he thought she was "annoying"
youtube.com/watch?v=k3J8FYKZ52w

thanks user

here is another one.

>i meet this girl online, Jeraous is her name
>she´s pretty cool we have so much in common and get along pretty well
>we become great friends
>one night talk about her shitty ex bf
>we switch to shitty people in general
>i mentioned sam
>turns out jeraous knows him
>jeraous used to be his friend
>Sam was only her friend because he was in love with Jeraous friend Lara
>Lara just rejected Sam over and over
>Sam becames a fedoraless white knight after that
>anyways one day he wents to Jeraous place crying
>"what i it, its about Lara?"
>"No, listen its something serious, i dont have anyone to talk with, its a girl Jeraous i saw her die!"
>"really?"
>"YES! i saw her passing by and a minute later i heard a scream i ran to the place and i saw her in the floor bleeding to death"
>he has shocked, and shaking uncontrollably
>i said "well, i didn´t knew Sam feel empathy for someone besides Lara, good to know there is some kind of humanity in him
>"no user, he was crying because he couldn´t be a hero and save her"

So basically you let this assclown kill party members, act like an asshole and piss on your character and you did nothing because you didn't want to confront him.

Goddammit man, he was literally asking you to stop him; grow a spine next time and fight back!

Now, when you say the love of your life is on your left, do you mean the terrorist-looking guy in the blue hoodie, or Moby Dicks dranddaughter a bit behind you?

Or did you mean in the direction where your left hand is, when you said "on my left"?

If so, which one? Glasses, mustache-girl, or the one eating a fucking rose?

I can see why you fuckers were bullied.

Recent That DM story

>playing a NE wizard
>everyone is a weak imbecile compared to me type of character
>DM says he doesn't like my character
>says his campaign has ''moral consequences for evil acts''
>says that I have to have a moral tie to society or something
>says how about my character has a family and he wants to help them somehow
>literally trying to change my backstory
>tell him that he didn't do this for any of the other players so he can't do it for me
>he let's me play my character
>already feeling he has it out for me
>party is in forest
>after we leave it I burn it down because we almost got lost and I don't want to get lost again on the way back
>DM gets mad
>says druids come out as I am burning it and attack me even though we didn't run into any druids while in the forest
>We were low level and the party left me there, refusing to fight with me
>die
>mfw

You guys ever have DM's that just make shit up cause they don't like your character?

You were the asshole there. Obviously, the DM wanted a good/neutral campaign, and there you went with your Twisted Fire-starter get it? Donte the Dark Evilreaper McEdge.

Also
>tell him that he didn't do this for any of the other players so he can't do it for me
This shit right here is where you get kicked from my campaign, if I was running it.

>Fallout: Magical Desolation
Isn't that just shin megami tensei ?

>low-level party
>detecting druids in a forest

>>His character completely ignores mine, he genuinely apologizes saying "Sorry that's just how my character is!"

I have a player in my group that always plays a character like that. He's always such a pain in the ass to play with.

>You were the asshole there

Always one right?

Why the hell wouldn't your party leave you to death if your character was being an ass?

>This shit right here is where you get kicked from my campaign, if I was running it.

So players rejecting your attempts at changing a character's backstory for them is cause for being booted out? Fuck you, guy. The user that posted the story may be That Guy for pulling lolrandumb shit like burning down a forest because he got lost, sure, but if you're so inept that you can't just talk to your players and see if there are other ideas that they might like to explore then you shouldn't be a DM.

>burnt down a forrest because you got lost
>druids wreck your shit

Yeah, sounds about right. I'd have left you to die too, dude. That's just kinda dumb and pointlessly destructive.

I agree. I picked her because my support with the elves was in the shitter. Proceeded to have her abandon elf culture; I imagine the elf ambassador must have been clacking his teeth every day.

there should never be a "this morality" type of campaign. that's something for the players to decide, not the DM. if the DM approves the characters then fuck him, he has to deal with them.

bunp

>Albino Drow (read: he wanted the stats but didn't want to be dark skinned)
Well that's fair

>named "joker"
And now he's just mindlessly aping comic book character in the most dumbass edgelord fashion.

>We have to just let him get away with it to keep the campaign going, it just wasn't worth falling into interparty conflict
>It's awkward to resist, we all go along with it.
You goddamn spineless twats. Seriously.

Yeah, the GM is amazing in that he salvaged the self-centered asshole's idea into working plot, but just daum you guys.

>>says his campaign has ''moral consequences for evil acts''
>>says that I have to have a moral tie to society or something
This is a pretty legitimate precaution when somebody tries to have Evil character in a standard good-leaning game.

>after we leave it I burn it down because we almost got lost and I don't want to get lost again on the way back
Aaaand there we go.

>So players rejecting your attempts at changing a character's backstory for them is cause for being booted out?
Yep. Because the original backstory (or more likely a total absence of one) is shit and is already being rejected and the GM is throwing him a lifeline. If he refuses the helping hand, he gets the kicking boot.

>you can't just talk to your players and see if there are other ideas that they might like to explore then you shouldn't be a DM.
Except he WAS talking to the player and seeing if he had any ideas on how to make character that isn't a mindless murderhobo.

Take it from me user no woman you will find that fucking young is the love of your life.
It's called college. Go to it first. Slam a few dozen chick's. Then you find love

I love it when that guy posts un ironically on these threads just to be told that "no, your the that guy". Too funny

I'll take things that never happened for 500 Alex.

That is some shitty ass jpeg compression, jesus christ

I found my playstyle (sending the basic units in waves to grind down/tie up the enemy, and get massacred) until I either got enough good units to make a decisive push or the wave managed to grind down the enemy) to fit the general theme of "war is pretty bad my man" the game had.
Made the RTS aspect more enjoyable, especially once I got gas and massed artillery so I could make fantasy WW1

All your friends are incredibly ugly, you sound like a retard, ironically the DM sounds better than you do

>that guy who was a normal guy not popular or unpopular but still got picked last even behind the fatty
>that guy was me

>in spanish, "friki" means someone who likes videogames, and the internet culture in general

No, "friki" is a rough translation of "freak", and is meant as anyone strange, geeky or nerdy, more nerdy actually. Seeing how the whole fucking world is on the internet nowadays I wouldn't, by far, say that frikis are people that like either videogames nor the internet culture, but more like people on Veeky Forums.

oh fuck not this again

None of my That Guy stories are particularly interesting.

Played with a DM once who insisted on bringing a DMPC into the game who was massively overleveled and was always trying to force the party onto the railroad, killing anyone who even got close to resisting.
Unsurprisingly, that campaign only lasted for one session.
Later learned that he always plays grumpy kill-your-own-party-at-the-drop-of-a-hat characters as a player.

Am I that guy because I hate manlet races?

Evil campaigns: Not even once.

Evil 1 or 2 shots are fine imo
Whenever my campaigns finish I let another guy run an evil one for a few sessions while I think of something

Oh look, it's that autist that thinks height matters

Huh. Sam sound like a shitty Dm.

Wrong board, Veeky Forumsizen

This happened last night.

Visited a friend for a barbecue and decided to play DC Deckbuilder by cryptozoic. Fine, game was much better than street fighter and characters actually feel unique.

But That Girl starts bitching and whining up a storm about how people bought stuff before she did, the First Appearance attacks kept upsetting her plans, and how it wasn't fun and the game was stupid. This was while she wasn't distracted with candy crush or outright trying to skip my turn because "I have this cool combo to buy the thing". Even says, "I'm not going to block user by buying this critical card because I am not an asshole."

Like isn't that the point of a deckbuilder?

Took the fun out of winning and the difference in points between me and the last placer was six points.

We play again because I don't know brain damage. She's stomping us down...

Not a single negative peep heard all game. None. She's fine. She's attentive. Host even makes fun and is like "This game sucks, boo, we should play something else. I should play candy crush."

That Girl even takes the time out to explain why she's doing the moves she does or what abilities are oh so good.

She wins, with the difference in points being like 45 to a second place 31.

Host calls her out like "Oh so now you're having fun right? We've only been saying you're winning since turn like five."

Her response, "Well, I didn't know I was winning. I thought I only got two of the major point cards."

I get social responsibilities to take part in things as I host so I don't blame the host and she was my ride since my car's dead. But dammit, woman!

I agree with you to an extent but you're proven mostly wrong by the fact that your post is preceded by many decent that guy stories.

You're quite handsome and your girl is cute. Your stories are off to a great start! Can't wait to hear more.

>i have no balls: the story
this made me cringe, your group is absolutely pathetic, you just let this assbutt do his crap without any consequence whatsoever

Fucking hilarious. This is the kind of story I love right here.

This is probably the best troll post I've seen in a while

That thick girl with the blonde hair does thing to my penis.

It does. The amount of virgins on this site is staggering. Also, tons of people get offended here if you imply manlets are less than real men (which they literally are). This isn't a coincidence. They can't get laid because they're manlets. The real men that make fun of manlets (at least 5 foot 11. Maybe 5'10" if you're really attractive) don't have problems in the lady department. If this wasn't true manlets wouldn't get offended at being called out. You can't say anything about a tall guy's height to make them feel bad. That alone proves my point. But hey, there are always fat chicks. If you fail at that you could always join the beta manlets in r9k.

It's just like how only guys with small dicks say "size doesn't matter" in reference to their junk. Like microdicks manlets are a joke to both women and real men.

>Thick
>Fat face
>Huge gut with no good hip to waist ratio

Yeah I don't know why I like her. Sometimes I'm randomly attracted to girls for reasons I can't explain even though I'm normally picky and can tell you every individual feature of a girl I'm attracted to.

Nice Tumblr pic fag. Liking fatties is better than liking Tumblr.

>Regardless of system played, he has to get EVERY SINGLE ITEM in the equipment list, because we "might need it later"
>Will actively do this in games that have and DMs that enforce encumbrance limits, slowing the party to a crawl.
>Will never want to shell out for something like a pack animal, because "They always get eaten or stolen".
>So unless you have some bag of holding like system, he's a literal drag on the party, again regardless of system, because he cannot into carry limits.
>Then, whenever trouble rears its head, when there's some puzzle to be solved, he will pore over his inventory sheets
>Hey, the rest of us have already figured out how to get over the lava pit or whatever
>No, no, I'm sure I have something here that can help. Maybe if I combined the long pole with the grease slick we can mumble mumble mumble.
>Then, ten or so minutes later when he's finished with his perusal, he asks what ideas we have, and usually there's already a full plan.
>Then he whines how he never gets any input.

I keep asking the GM to boot him, but he won't because he's not actively disruptive, just kind of dim.

Alas, poor Yorick! I knew him, Horatio, a fellow of infinite
jest, of most excellent fancy. He hath bore me on his back a
thousand times, and now how abhorr'd in my imagination it is!
My gorge rises at it.

Whats it's name?

I've never seen one before, no one has, but I Believe it's a white hole

Long Live the Queen

m.youtube.com/watch?v=TxWN8AhNER0