youtube.com/watch?v=hMnk7lh9M3o
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Summon a Druid
Summon a cleric

Druid uses create storm
Cleric uses Bless water

Done.

but this is MY horde

Give three level 5+ barbarians blessed extended reach war hammers and boots of flight. Should be gone in a couple of hours.

MEINE SKELLINGTONS
I want to find application to this crowd, not destroy it

We doot harder.

Gotta purge the undead. Whats dead stays dead

Cast control undead to take a few, then have them attack the others, those die, cast control undead again, rinse, repeat

But Empy, what if we use 'em to build a church?

Travel back in time, find every skeleton before they were spooky and make sure they don't get enough calcium and get scoliosis. Jump back to current time and we are now fighting an army of fragile retards.

Orgy

DEAD

Then it is a cursed church and shall be burned.

So much lawful stupid in here, I hate to say summer meme but Veeky Forums was really less annoying at winter

Use them as factory workers or at least automated "machinery" for craftsmen. Mass produce stuff and make mad dosh.

Or just use it all to exterminate orcs.

Academic discussions, trade and arts.

>use it all to exterminate orcs
I see what you did here

You'll probably then get a buncha angry former workers strike-ing down on your brittle skeleton crew.

Should've gone with sickass demons.

Make them zombies instead or better.

Skeletons a shit, a diseased peasant with a firm stick could be a real menace to it.

HAHA
time for paladins

Level 9 pathfinder cleric channeling positive energy coming through.

I summon an army of dogs

how "fuckhuge" are we talkin here op? a couple hundred? a thousand? a civilizations worth or every living thing that has ever walked the earth and hasn't crumbled to dust yet? the details are important you know

If I have a horde of skeletons, either it's completely illegal and the peasants are the least of my worries, it's legal and the law will protect me and my horde of skeletons or I'm the owner of the country and the peasants will do as they are told or get chopped up by my tools of oppression.

How is the cleric blessing water when its a touch range on the spell?

He's a big guy (Enlarge person)

Shit. Quick, launch the cleric into the clouds!

Try not to pass out from the erection I get at the sight of the most perfect target I will ever see.

>Trusting to much in your tools of oppression while shitting on the common folk
Not even french nobles were this retarded.
Besides, its probably not legal. If you are able to just openly replace workers with skeletons all the peasants would be killed off for cheap labor.

You would probably get killed for cheap labor by your masters too. Because why keep a buncha people around who will eventually grow bored with their newfound wealth and find as many nitpicks in society to rebel for?

Maybe he touched the large body of water that the rain evaporated too?

Shit that makes me think, what if you make holy steam and blow it out on the undead schmucks?

>all the peasants would be killed off for cheap labor
Nay, leave some to breed, skellies will break, we'll need replacements

Good luck, I'm behind 9000 skeletons.

Rolled 230, 444, 460, 382, 349, 136, 49, 218, 437, 477, 270, 140, 222, 408, 285, 68, 394, 266, 113, 146, 442, 14, 153, 7, 24 = 6134 (25d500)

That much

Lost.

>sire, the undead are attacking!
>FETCH THE SUPER SOAKERS

Cast spiritual guardians at level 5
>5d8 radiant to anything that enters or starts its turn within 15ft of me
>Almost certain to kill a skeleton
>Even if one saves, it's still pretty likely to die instantly
>Every turn just use the dodge action to avoid getting hit

Come at me boneheads

Summon possitive energy elemental and set it loose on your horde

Acquire sticky Sap
Place Sap in front of horde
Watch mindless minions fall into sap get stuck
Spray more sap on them
Slowly pour sap over the lower parts of their bodies, make sure limbs are free to flail
Wait for sap to harden
Cut into thick squares, smooth down undersides
Affix to castle walls as anti siege ladder technology
Castle wall of skeletons, constantly flailing, if a ladder even gets up people are knocked off constantly. If people try to scale the skeletons the skeletons just grab and throttle them or fling them off.
Make millions selling this as anti siege technology to local lords.

We have a winner

Bless water has limited quantity

I remember a story I read on here where undead were wading through water to fuck up the PC's shit and he cast bless water in the lake and BTFO the undead. I pointed out it wouldn't technically work and I felt like a huge ass

I mean in my game I'd have let it go cause it's a cool idea, and I believe in rule of cool if it really is an awesome idea, but I'd have made it cost more spell slots.

I bring forth my fuckhuge marabou-stork-gryph-angel horde.

WATCHU GON DO?

/d/, pls go and stay go.

be surprised

bimpp

>unarmed, unprotected, untrained skeletons
Just get some heavily armed dudes on horses together and go to town. Last one to cut a two-meter wide swatch all the way to the other side pays for the drinks tonight.

Scrap it before anyone notices and gets spooked by the potential threat you possess, build an actually useful army or power base from scratch.

Recreate this with zambies.
youtube.com/watch?v=hMnk7lh9M3o

equip fire brand and charcoal shield

I wonder if you bless water at which point does the blessing stop

like say you blessed a lot of water, then performed electrolysis on it would you be left with holy hydrogen and holy oxygen?
because if yes you could create a holy hydrogen torch for maximum undead fuck you

Damn user freedom never felt so fire

you want real freedom
what if we had a cleric bless a large amount of heavy water and tritiated water, isolated the tritium and deuterium isotopes and then build a holy thermonuclear warhead out of them?

Revolutionize the agricultural world, train previous farmers to be directors of spooky growing cycles.

Train the rest in artistic and technical skills.

Become founder of spooky utopia.