Filename Thread

>ctrl+f
>no filename thread

I don't know why I lost so hard at this

>There are people who will defend this
Sickening desu senpai

I see that a lot, but what's the source on it anyways?

That show is so deliciously hammy. The english dub is even better

I'm trans and I hate this fucker. He gives us a bad name.

The fuck is going on it that photo?

Hey, a mentally ill person in a stable home, and not shitting in my goddamn window boxes?

That's fine by me.

Are we doing this?

>shoe be dew

That joke fucking sucks.

I think I get this.

That's all I have, I think.

It's too late for you.

I said I think I get it now.

WITNESS THE STOOOOOOOOOORM

Changelings in WOD are literally fairies.

>I'm certainly not going to engage with any of them and ask
That line right there explains exactly why this article is so stupid.

>parents are shown firing the weapon but children only hold it
Even in the grim darkness of the near future, censorship looms.

What even is the context of this?

Would the Rogue Trader be the girl (killing over something petty) or the man (flippantly disregarding social convention in a volatile situation)?

Why does the horse stand still while it shits?

spoilered for being a bit gory

No, I get the reference.
I wasn't asking about the filename.
What does the image come from?

Both.

Well, he is living a dream - while you all only whine and shitpost about becoming a little girl, he went and did it.

What's the sauce on that? Looks neat, even without spin kick boats.

>in WOD
Also in mythology.

Is this Archage?

archeage, the buggy ships were the only good thing about it

He didn't, though. It's just pretend.

Archeage.
The ships can get dragged around by their harpoons. The intention is to harpoon ships you're chasing.
Even as intended the physics flip out, but bananas stuff can happen if you drag yourself below the water.
Otherwise is a really shit Korean "sandbox" P2W cashshop MMO.
The release tanked pretty bad because of hackers, too.

Oh McNiggerator, never change.

>implying a Rogue Trader wouldn't apologize for trodding on an armed ladies foot

That's horrible. That pic is one of the reasons I'll never feed live, it's just too dangerous since domestic mice simply aren't afraid of what usually eats them in the wild.

Aw, man, if this is real then it probably means we're never getting a Manimal reboot. And if it's not real then I'm doubly disappointed because it still looks awesome.

In the reflection in the window, it appears that the woman has a face on the back of her head. In actuality, the couple is being photobombed by a gentleman inside the building who only has his face close enough to the window to be seen through the glare.

Oh boy, time to shitpost WoD filename jokes no one else will get.

I actually want to see that.
The only defense is "she's not hurting anyone". Honestly I find every Daily Fail or BBC4 "Weird Fetish Report" to be kind of gross and exploitative, since it tends to be taking people who are happy with their lives and turning them into a gross spectacle. Like, who gives a fuck? I don't want to see it. Why are British people obsessed with ugly or weird people and their fetishes?

That went off the rails pretty quickly. How did he even get that info? I mean, he could literally just read the Wikipedia article and get more accurate info. That she pilots Eva 02 is literally in the first line. How does the first bit about SEELE end up relatively true and then the rest not?

To be fair, can you really blame him? I spend all day on this damned site and I wouldn't want to ask you fuckers to explain yourselves, and this is only Veeky Forums.

Maim the mouse first?

Well it seems the people on the top row support the state of Israel while the ones on the bottom row seem to favour the so-called two state solution where Israelis and Palestinians would not fight over the same land, but have it divided between them.

>Misspelling your filename

>How does the first bit end up relatively true and then the rest not?
Write while you research.
Research as little as possible.
Bullshit while you write.
In that order.

that mouse is the chosen one. name him Martin the Warrior.

I want this to be real. I don't believe it is, but I want it to be.