CYOA General

Info Dump: pastebin.com/vrqYhnpu
Last thread:

I usually wait for other people to make these, for fear of fucking something up, but you guys were taking too long.

So I'm going to shill my OC until you love it.

Mystery box.

I prefer the shitposting to this.

So... Angel did nothing wrong?

You'd be surprised how many "dommes" demand that from their male subs, or say things like "I don't have sex with submissive men. If you want sex, you're not a real sub, and you're unworthy of being my property."

I find your opinion disagreeable, and think less of you for it.

Well sir, I find your stance disagreeable, I will not offer any evidence to the contrary, but believe that you are a faggot.

Fuck you faggot

No, FUCK you, faggot

Anybody know if you had to role on this or if you could just pick what you wanted? Also what was the name of it?

No, fuck YOU, faggot

No, two gentlemen, who totally aren't me, I am of the belief that your argument is irrelevant, as SDA is clearly the cancer of /CYOAG/

You just pick.
I agree, SDA is a cancer.

Oh shit check'd

Well if we're going to continue this trainwreck...

We got to fan the fires of shitfest, user.

>Angel claims to be a shut in
>disappears from CYOAGen over the holiday weekend
She's just another Stacy isn't she?

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
STACYS GET OUT REEEEEEEEEEEE

Does anyone have the complete thing for this?

Where are the kazoos?

I don't think there's any more to that CYOA other than the Lucifer choice. I don't need more anyway, because Lynneth is best demon.

Dunno man. I don't have them saved.

Do you mean the other bit, the Angel roommate one?

Quads speack the truth.

>Lynneth
>Not Lucy

No, I mean everything. I was in some other thread and they posted that pic. I asked if there was more, they told me to come here and ask for it.

If you're not going for the Big D you're going nowhere.

EVERYTHING?

Like, I don't know how much more of this you think there is. There's a grand total of like, 4 images related to this. You've seen 2. The other 2 are the Angel roommate part.

>Serving in Hell

Ah, I see. I didn't know. I guess I have everything then. Thanks.

If you think you're not serving her in any of other options you're deluding yourself.

Wait, so you do have the angel roommate part or do you just not care about it?

Post all of the cyoa and do it properly or don't post at all faggot.

I'm not serving her sexually and that's the important part.

I didn't have that part, just Equipment and Spells

And given that I've posted 75-80% of the posts in this thread, cut me some slack.

Even if you don't serve her sexually you're still her sub.

I have both images of the angel roommate.

That's not how hierarchy works.

>not posting the complete version of a cyoa
>not posting the most up to date version of said cyoa
>in a cyoa general thread
>wants me to cut him who probably has been in shitposting in these threads longer then I have browsed Veeky Forums some slack

No.

I think this is an old version.

There is no single way for a hierarchy to work.

Ah, I see. Glad I could help.
So what you're saying is...
You're a newfag?
Great, I can now ignore the content of your argument, thanks.

>wanting to deal with the responsibilities of running Hell
>not just living a comfy life with Azureah

Probably. This folder is pretty old. I just downloaded it from some dropbox link. Too lazy to sort shit myself.

He's right you know.

>>not just living a boring afterlifelife with Azureah

FTFY

Yeah, I'm lazy, sue me. Or don't, I'm poor. Because I'm lazy.

That's not how this one works.

My desires are simple. I have no interest in ruling Hell or anything like that. Lynneth will be into all my fetishes, keep me constantly horny, and give me unlimited free sex in her brothel, with any kind of woman I can imagine. That's all I need. Also, Lucifer says I'll be "worked to the bone", and the only work I'll be doing with Lynneth is "interviewing" new brothel employees.

Point me to the line where it says so? Because I'm not seeing it.

Might as well post the rest of version 0.8.1

Where does it say it works the way you want it to?

>not wanting to cuddle for the rest of eternity
I'm a simple guy with simple needs.

But aren't already a NEET?

It works the way the Big D wants it to. Meaning that if she wants to do something nasty to you it wll happen whether you want it or not. Hence my original point - wherever you go and whatever you do, you're her bitch. Just like everyone else though.

Well, you're entitled to your desires, but that's still fucking boring.

A classic.

Virtuous Spirit + I Am Legion

A good balance of perks and Virtuous Spirit makes resistance to I Am Legion impossible. I am well suited to acting as the philosopher king of all physical beings.

I just don't want to sleep around on my waifu, user. And it's important to remember that more waifu will destroy your laifu.

>Name: Slackjaw
>Villain
>Outsider: Abaddon Shard
>Striker 3: Quality Assurance
>Stranger 5: Sloth Manipulation
>Breaker 7: Respawn
>Perks: Manton Bypass (Quality Assurance), Godslayer, Ally (Imp)
>Drawbacks: Identity Revealed, Bad Reputation, Wanted (ABB, E88, Coil, Merchants), Endbringer Target
>Followers: Mr. Smith, Jack-of-All-Trades, Pandemonium
>Gift: The Memento

I don't even bother with a costume, when I bother with more than a pair of boxers at all.
My modus operandi: turn myself and my gang invincible with a Manton-ignoring Quality Assurance, go wherever I want, take whatever I want, do whatever I want. Nobody gives a shit until after I'm gone.
If somebody manages to snipe me from out of my Sloth range when my guard is down, I Respawn elsewhere like a goddamn cockroach.
I have a bad reputation after having kinky public shapeshifter sex with Pandemonium on multiple occasions.
The major Brockton Bay gangs all hate me because I mess with their stuff.
Imp and I get along because we both like to annoy people and get up to Stranger antics.

Two reasons I have no Kill Order on me:
1. My Sloth aura isn't a Master ability, so it should make even the Endbringers stop giving a shit and go dormant with prolonged exposure.
2. My gang displays zero ambition beyond getting free stuff, pranking people, and slacking off.

>Ah, I see. Glad I could help
Not that guy. If I could impose just a bit, could you post them all to me?

All i'm hearing is that you want to be a man whore. I can't fault you for that, though.

here is oc

Morphing Lifeform and I am Legion
We Scion now.

-9 Zombie
-4 Skeleton Mode
-5 Reanimate+
-5 Empire
-1 Training (Running a business)
-1 Training (Rollercoaster construction)

No.

Sorry I don't have them, hang around here enough and you'll spot them pop up.

The grammar in this CYOA is causing me physical harm

yes it is oc

I meant I say no to his offer, user.

oh im dumb

Am I just blind, or do you not have how many points you start out with listed?

You're just blind.
You get one first level one second level and one third level power if I'm reading it right.

This is pretty cool actually, wouldn't mind it if you added a few extra pages.
Instincts level 1
Pregnancy level 2
Evidence level 3
If seduction fails I can always manufacture the evidence I need of cheating

That's not how it works, anons.

Also whoever massively resized that instead of lowering the quality a bit is a fucking retard of the highest order. Not only did they make it terrible to look at, they didn't even manage a decently small file size.

Here's a readable version.

And here's the actual Lucy page

Virtuous Spirit and Eternal Wanderer master race. I'm gonna live out my Mushishi fantasy of wandering around and not giving a fuck.

Anyone have the fan addon or whatever it was of this where you romance the girls?

Newest version.

Now THIS is how you do a CYOA based around this subject. Really nice job!

I'll admit, it took me a while to realize what this actually was. Kudos on making it stealthy.

i choose mystery box

i dont get it, what is it?

nevermind, just got it

Netori CYOA. Well, you can fuck them over in a more subtle way, but it's clearly pushing you to cuck somebody.

And the demon's name is Black Bull or Cuck Bull or something like that.

It's absolutely foul, but he's clever in that making this is less likely to piss someone off.

I don't get it.

>wouldn't mind it if you made more for me
No shit

It literally just got explained in the post above you, bud.

Yeah, sorry about that. I didn't have it set on automatically updating and forgot to press post so I missed it.

My dick is diamonds.