Wonderful Days [Skirmish] - Investigation DOWN FIRE

[Magick] Report in. Your mission tonight is as follows.

pastebin.com/QHrFpVSA

Any other actions others wish to discuss about the investigation may use the code DOWN FIRE.

While the Student council has acknowledged an investigation in progress, they have opted to observe curfew and patrol rules for the sake of appearances. Do not stay out past Turn 10.

Game will begin around 9am.

Other urls found in this thread:

client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=#skirmish
youtube.com/watch?v=VNbTHJetkvM&list=PLc6gZEZTM29UbpFqq4oSi5GMe87rQ3etr
suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive/47834972/
youtu.be/twPDYHClCps?list=PLc6gZEZTM29UbpFqq4oSi5GMe87rQ3etr
youtube.com/watch?v=_tKahsRnKSw&list=PLc6gZEZTM29UbpFqq4oSi5GMe87rQ3etr&index=18
youtu.be/_gdhxjc1U3A?t=950
youtube.com/watch?v=_gdhxjc1U3A
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Mage kit
>Arm Key, Tecton Gate, Fairy.mag, Mobility Gear

Balor shows up with his Holon gear, his Bomber tucked away at home.
"I'm going to try and hang back on this one and provide support. Unless anybody else has any great ideas. I just gotta find a nice place to sit around."

=Unveiled Holon=
HP 3/3 | ACT 2 | Acc 20 | Mv 3 | Str 2 | Int 25 | XP : 0 | ZP : 25
=Equipment=
Holon Uniform ( 2 item)
=Skills=
[Training] : [Detonation Tests 1]
[Kit]n/a
[Meta] Tera Gate
[Class] Avatar Projection, Ghost.AI

Do not sign up if
> You are hospitalized / was suppressed / was destroyed.
> You do not have a mission objective by your team.

Do not sign up
> With weapons or kriegspiel equipment unless you were on patrol or answering a level 3 alert.
Team Knight may intervene during a level 2 alert - which classifies as "presence of criminal activity or unrest reported and must be investigated "

DO SIGN UP
> Team Lupe may [deploy] if they use the right "code" Beware of gang activity instigated by your presence.
> You are a new exchange student wishing to look around.

Weir, since this is a non-standard op, you may want to get in here.
client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=#skirmish

With the rest of his equipment ready, he'll pocket an SM1 and make sure everybody else is set.

Do I have to?

Prodigy Recon
HP [6]
Act [2]
Str [4]
Aim [30]
Mov [4]

Eqp
UF-M4 Preventer{
Rng 6r, Dmg 6, Ammo 2/2[30]
Prone Shot: [80]x1 Move or Shoot Only
Drift Shot: [45]x1
[*] Upon firing, get +1 initiative

Rift Cutters(2x){
Rng 1/(Str * 2 Throw), Dmg:4+
Sword Arm: [70]x1
Twin Stabs: [55]x2
Knife Throw: [60]x1 - Lose a Knife

Abilities
Proper Lead
Patience

>signing up

A fair amount of the stuff Magick is supposed to know going into this is discussed on there, so it'd probably be a decent idea to pop in for at least a bit to get an idea for what's going on.

Same with you Numero.

>Join, because i am magick

=Status=
[Android+Gunner]
HP:12/12 ACT:3 STR: 1
ACC:30+ INT:20+ MOV:4/4
=Equipment=
UF-M3"Assault" RNG:4 AMM: 10/10 Mag: 3/3 DMG:4,
Kit skill: Battle rhythm: When ammo=0 tap reload at the end of your turn
ITEMS: 2xRe-boot:Revive suppresed people for 50% health.
Skills: [+Tight squeeze] [Pitching arm], [+Hold breath]
Zenny: 5zp, Exp:40p

>changing to a proper mission loadout

Prodigy Recon
HP [6]
Act [2]
Str [4]
Aim [30]
Mov [4]

Eqp
rM3 Assault
Rng 4r, Dmg 4, Ammo 10, Reload 5
Single [70x4]
Burst [50x4]
Auto [40x4]

Rift Cutters(2x){
Rng 1/(Str * 2 Throw), Dmg:4+
Sword Arm: [70]x1
Twin Stabs: [55]x2
Knife Throw: [60]x1 - Lose a Knife

Abilities
Proper Lead
Patience

i assume i could only use single shot for the rifle as it was specified to as semi auto in the mission brief?

Burst fire is acceptable.

The mission confirmation has been pushed back to 12. Apologies for the delay it's happening on this side.

"I am here as promised; Erika should be arriving soon. For this mission I believe Stiles would make a good third, but as he is our team's VP he may have other duties. In that case, Melia would also make a solid addition."

"Also, before we begin..."

vzGIFxQgvjdTmkp+KzfDlO/xw+5Q+xncT3eT+a84qMAQVEiQiyE5IdDT1ldLEIqjaqPvtxtE6Z5fQCVCK5Pq2Qe17d7iBEuZtRfY1lY28pbJyYOZzS8e3PwzsgMhMzMhz4TNltVhdorNmzUPjVYjSBiVbWgT0jLAD1LJ5/Xqb3sTRxL3aFe7ITEyIf0ufr4hMCEp2PHD2b5/1DVY245uwZnMAcBsWo4qAu03kB/li9srtpNARc490WTQlUkcbtkFqiE5IRTlvaEvZFXgITkhdH1rNcl8IA90BSOiidMThJIhMzkhEWv8PlCQXORDGXOznQ==

Burt 'Iron Curtain' Jackson
=Augment= [9xp]
HP:16/16 MOV:7 ACT:2 STR:6 ACC:25 INT:10

Equipment::
Free Slot: EMPTY
Hand 1: Notebook
Itg. Hand 1: Stun S0rd (ATK 10, RNG 1-2, ACT dmg)
- Jab: [35%] (RNG +1)
- Slash: [45%]
Hand 2: Pencil
Itg. Hand 2: Buk1r (ATK 2, DEF 3)
- Passiv Blok: (+10 Cover)
- Full Block: (+30 Cover, 1/2 MOV)

Armor: Recon Armor (+1 HP, +1 Mov, 2 INV)

Sub-Systems: Ballistic Calculator (+10 Cover vs Projectiles)

Inventory: [1zp]
- Rift Cutters (ATK 10, RNG 1-12, Ammo 2)
- Ichiko node

Training: Sword and Board lv.1
Skills: [A]Integrate, [K]Charge+, [R] Mobility Gear, [V]Charge

Reporting in

Team : Magic
Meta : Unveiled
Class : Recon
XP : 12 ; ZP ; 4

HP 5 : 3+2 ; Str 2 ; Int 25 ; Act 2 ; Acc 25 ; Mov 6

Skills : Proper Lead, Patience
Learned : Technician, Overclock, Hold Breath, Combat High
Training : Rifle Rank 2
Unveiled : Promethius Gate

currently not available.
Preventer Kit
Range 6, Damage 6, Ammo 30, Reloads 2x30, 30 AP, Prone [60], Drift [15]

Assault Kit - Non-Lethal
Range 4, Force 4, Ammo 10, Reloads 5, Single [40], Burst [20x3], Auto [10xAmmo]

“Play of the match: Fortification!”
Surveillance was turning out to be a really cushy job. Didn’t even have to do anything! Just sit on the couch, turn the projector on then blitz through the collected animated works of Seof at 4x their normal runspeed and eat ice-cream until she started sweating strawberry. Her ear-wire would occasionally interrupt the proceedings by going on about Crowley ripping through newbies and veterans in Underlook in one improbable win-streak after another. But a job was a job. She’d just have to sit on this couch and suffer through all this ice-cream and gloriously translated import animation. Lirin ate another spoonful with stoic dignity.
“Play of the match…”
Why did that Magick dude keep playing, anyway? What so magical about sitting in a room all way destroying online opponents? You couldn’t be some international spy-master if you sat at your computer screen winning with a OP robot and its mini-cannon, which was totally just poor balance on ICESTORMS’ side, what was that even, she’d only lost eight times in a row because of poor balancing.
“Play of the mat—“
She paused the background projector in the middle of a sappy romantic scene with a magical werewolf. All Crowley did was play Underlook, and then people came by to play with him, and she was stuck here, listening to that. But why? The only information anyone shared was the kill:death ratio of their OP-nerf robots. Unless she was missing something. Tentatively she had neural-node playback the last eight hours of Crowley kicking ass.
“play of the matchplayofthematchplayofthematch plant-camera-cache”
Lirin dropped her icecream.

[Lupe]

Any Lupes who can move about and act:
Chuck, Helvetica and Stream
I've compiled some data after spending far too long listening to Crowley absolutely chew through people in Underlook
They're gonna need someone competent to rescue them all once it goes wrong.

The password for the data is hOi

"I'm here already. I'm waiting for Mely. What's going on?"

"NDOqITEyIUxbdruicMu5a6dMA9shMzkhcKQCraWCBaZxE3uVITEzISiEV2iAW2Dclbs23y6AQYboy4PEiYfOdyQ1yK9gb8IhMTIh28idHEPTQI1ARAOqVIBs9iPXLxfqlEmv0w"

[Mutant Civilian ]
HP: 5/5, MOV: 4 ACT: 3 Str: 2 COMP: 15 INT: 10

Equipment:
-Justice Hoody
-[M1] 6/6 rng 3r dmg 5; snap 45x1 double tap 25x2; CC: +15 to targets between 2 squares
Skills:
[ST]: [Hide and Seek]
[R]: [Patience]
[M]: [Telepathy] [Telespotting] [Access codes] [Dowsing]
[Trn]: [Rifle 1] [Hacking 1]

"Wanted to get a bit more sleep before showing up, but I'm here now so let's get this done so I can go back to my bed."

>Give Stiles that UF-M1
>Give Burt 15zp from stipend fund

Prodigy Vanguard
HP: 11, Str: 4, Act: 2
Aim: 34, Int: 15, Mov: 5

-Loadout-
UF-M2 Bruiser
Rng 4r, Dmg 4x4, Ammo 6/6, Reload 24
Shot [64x4]

Buklr
Atk: 6, Def 3
[Passn Blok] (Tap) (+10 Cover)
[Full Blok] (Act) (+30 Cover/ Reduce Mov to 2)
-Stored: Crusher

Kit: Knockback, Charge+
Abilities: Fast Learner, Charge, Hide and Seek,
Training: Shotgun I

"You... didn't get the memo about the 'no weapons and kriegspeil equipment in civilian sectors', did you... I can still see that Crusher no matter how you try and hide it."

"You're going to make me run and grab a goddamn guitar case aren't you? And the hammer is a hammer, maybe I'm a construction worker or something, but maybe you're right about that."

Prodigy Vanguard

-Loadout-
UF-M2 Bruiser - In a Goddamn Guitar case
Shot [64x4]

Buklr
-Inventory: 2x Rift Cutters

"Good luck with that one Burk. I'll try to contact Fierstrom to get yous the clearance you need." The M1 rubbed against the small of his back. Hidden under his hoody. JUSTICE was emblazoned on his back in reflective material. "...I might need it myself Hehe heh."

"My name is Burt, not Burk. I have no idea what it is you and Melia are up to, but please don't do anything rash."

"Carrying lethal arms with us is against the rules... but stashing them somewhere in case the situation escalates may not be such a bad idea."

"I may need to grab some things."

"Burt,Burk, sounds the same give me another week... Anyways we can sets up a dead drop... Just pile a Holon kit in there for me."

ooc: didn't know the tag needed to indicate ammo. Sleeper rounds are in the pistol.

6E+DH5Mcikz15wXTndnF/FohMTAhOlwS+IXc7bKYAm59cE2RPrlwSWwvPwHJm7g5bTWPu4GIfBnPD9VjBCPKE4gciyyiEg7NGLKxQRvDW7Md04JAITEyIXO61ofYsnmOQ9Q1z6UvgJiekUBVu3ws4cY9vfM9G14OiMYpop0qRMHqnIEqs+ZmV8JN5FRq7C4Pf1UhMTYwIR1/wG3otVOXIx3PkAZ7OIVbE9ZmJQjdpa4hMzkhjIE8wujNZL+13YnbUZHwRJttqHIhMTMhc0/bf9Ea3nB1Zl+sm+wT5r32MuAGJnF1l4KULA==

==Magick==
Weir - needs to post actual stat meta build. I know what you are and what you have equipped, but no on else does I'm afraid.

Balor should probably pick a weapon

Moony needs to make their tag [Magick] [An, rM3] Moony to point out they're using rubber bullets and not live ammo

Is also starting with the gun in their hand on a stealth op.

Numero... did everything right. You. I like you.

Jackie should probably list how many bullets are in their gun

==Dragon==
Jackson has non-standard notebook and pencil equipment which is somehow still a sword and shield, but it is pretty cool.

Erica is carrying 2 riftcutters in Vanguard Gear which only has 1 gear slot. Also has a spiffing guitar case.

Stiles is wearing a JUSTICE HOODY and is the only person on proper civilian gear.
A+ for effort, D- for gear protective qualities.

I'd argue that 2 rift cutters take up one inventory slot, as recons have 2 as well as binocs.

>Revising loadout

=Augment= [9xp]

Free Slot: Buk1r (ATK 2, DEF 3)
Hand 1: Pencil
Hand 2: Notebook
Itg. Hand 2: Gr8shield (ATK 3, DEF 6)
- Smash: [45%] (FRN Arc)

Inventory: [1+15zp]
- Ichiko node

Skills: [A]Integrate, [K]Charge+, [R]Mobility Gear, [V]Charge

Clearly I'm going in as a Floors cosplayer. Volga for life!

>My Tag needed updating because I am a doofus.

I share this sentiment.

- Magick -

Weir - No kit listed

Balor - Holon kit, sM1

Moony - Gunner kit, M3

Numero - Recon kit, rM3, Rift Cutters in Inv

Jackie - Recon kit, rM3

- Dragon -

Stiles - No Class kit, rM1

Erika - Vanguard kit, rM2 (In a guitar case), Buk, Rift Cutters in Inv

Burt - Recon Kit, Pencil, Notebook, Buk, Int. StD, Int. Gr8, Rift Cutters in Inv

Balor looks over the assembled group."Looks like this is going to be a long night... Man, I still don't like that its dragon backing us up here, but we'll have to take what we can get..."

Balor will eventually head over to Burt. "Your people ready? They do know to keep this non-lethal, right?"

Realising that things were about to get exciting, and possibly not in a good way, Ed quietly submitted his application.

>join Team Knight

"Stiles has his own job to attend to, apparently; It's just I and Erica tending to the mission at hand. But yes, I believe we are ready."

>Is the Hardlight Channeler no good for this mission? I'm unclear on what is and is not permissible.

"If you say so... I'm going to try and hang back on this one and provide support over nodes. I'll spread out and see if I can't find our targets with cameras. If they're keeping themselves off the nodes, then hopefully that means they won't be watching them either. Just remember to try and be subtle here."

If it's primary use is shooting and hurting/killing people, it falls under "Don't keep it on your person" territory. You'll want to pick up a nonlethal alternative before the mission gets under way.

>
"Oy Moony. Remember what we talked about? Non-lethal. Non-lethal. Reread the briefing that got passed around and get back here. Jeez, it makes me look bad if I'm lecturing dragon on being non-lethal and my team has more people with fully lethal weapons..."

I can definitely do nonlethal with it, though. I can maybe even do the opposite of lethal? Probably depends on whether I can bring batteries with me.

"this is still supposed to be secret. If you have to take it, keep it hidden somewhere. And at least pick up a sidearm from the briefing so you have something easily hidden."

"Thanks for reminding me, I thought for a moment these were non lethal until an incident happened."

[Name]
=Status=
[Android+Gunner]
=Equipment=
Pulse rifle: Rng: 4
Ammo: 10/10 2mags, Dmg: 4/force/non lethal
*shudders*

"...What incident?"

"Let me summarize it, it involved me getting hit with an explosive round right in the exact place , where I was a demolitions and i packed all of my rounds in there . I ended up being a live grenade."

What is all this namefagging shitposting

Pretty sure it's a roleplay thread, or possibly a Quest. God I wish roleplay threads were a bannable offense like on /vp/. There are websites literally made for this sort of shit and yet here it is, eating up the board. There isn't even anything in the OP to explain what we're seeing, it's clearly not an inclusive exercise, it's just a circle jerk. This thread has only 12 unique posters at the time of typing this, and nobody but 11 of them have any clue what's going on.

skirmish game. Each person controls a single character on a turn based board controlled by OP.

Y'all can't take this shit to IRC or something? Or a forum like Gaia cause that's what it looks like.

Is this forum guy again? Cause we had somebody demanding the same thing in every single one we've done. But you're more polite than him (He always goes 'get a forum' and that's his only contribution).

Look, there's thread filters friend. The Mods haven't gotten rid of us in half a decade. Even after /qst/ was formed. I think it's fair to say we're about as Veeky Forums relevant as it is possible to be given we're actually a full roleplaying boardgame.

You might not feel that way, but there's mechanisms so we don't offend you or clutter up the board with stuff you don't like. There's more than enough room on the board for everyone.

Maybe this will help.

I mean, I'm not sure it helps much but maybe a little.

But the gist of it is picking a meta-type then a class, then you spawn on a map and you're an armed chess-piece.

Right now it just looks a bit weird because it's in an intermediate stage between one game and the next.

Action Phase.

youtube.com/watch?v=VNbTHJetkvM&list=PLc6gZEZTM29UbpFqq4oSi5GMe87rQ3etr

Magick , you have until Turn 10 before the curfew comes into effect. Take your time, cover ground and canvas your surroundings. Closer inspections of your surroundings maybe facilitated using a network based scan.

"Alright people. You know what to do. Find what we're looking for, and don't attract attention if you can help it. Otherwise, we might wind up losing 'em."
>Move 1s, 2w,
>Scan local networks.

=Unveiled Holon=
HP 3/3 | ACT 2 | Acc 20 | Mv 3 | Str 2 | Int 25 | XP : 0 | ZP : 9
=Equipment=
Holon Uniform ( 2 item)
SM1(hidden)
=Skills=
[Kit]n/a
[Meta] Tera Gate

I like how balor looks like a DJ

Melia waved at Stiles, crossing the street. "I left the heavy stuff at home."

[Melia]
=Status=
[AUGMENT + VANGUARD]
HP: 19(15+4) MOV: 5 ACT: 2 STR: 7 COMP: 20 INT: 10

=Equipment=

• Buckler(?) Shield
Passive Block: (Tap) +10Cov
Full Block: (Act) +30Cov, 1/2Mov

=Inventory=
• 2x Re-Boot (Use on a supressed participant to revive to 50%)

Traits:
Integrate weapons are sacrificed for stats
Ballistic Calculator +10 Dodge chance against non critical projectiles
**Shotgun Arm?

Active Skills:[V / G / D / M] [SKILLNAME] [SKILLNAME]
[Pitching Arm] Objects can be Thrown at Str x 3 Rng
[Mobility Gear] Vertical space is traversable ; May end turns on walls or ceilings

Inactive Skills:
[All Fours] Fall Damage and Impact Damage from Force Collisions do not Stun or Damage
[Patience] If you do not act this turn, you gain 1 extra Act that's usable in the next 3 Turns
[Driving Blow] (Tap) Double Str of next attack
[Cleave] Target the front arc with one Melee Action

15xp/ 9zp

Storage:
24x Shotshells
3x Hax D1E (Destroy a node and corrupt its VM count / Forces victims to go into Auxiliary Mode)
3x Mag Charge (RngThrow:Str / Dmg8, AoE3 / Throw to stick [20, x] / Detonate [50]Int x AoE
• Hammer
[Rch 1-2 : Atk 8Crsh]
Jab: +1Rng, [30] x1 (Single)
Smash: [40] x1 (Frn Arc)

>move 2S, 6W

Prodigy Recon
HP [6] | Act [2] | Str [4] | Aim [30] | Int [15] | Mov [4]

Eqp: [ rM3 Assault | Rift Cutters(2x) ]

Abilities: [ Proper Lead | Patience ]

suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive/47834972/ previously.

On an unspecified directive, Dragon is found at the scene.

" You know the rules. Observe them, live and die by them. For we are domain and its keepers "

Turn Will process at 7:45

Gonna go chat up the bookstore.
>Move 9S, 2E, 1N

Assault Kit - Non-Lethal

"We lost them already, the hell? How do we lose /five/ students? Splitting up then?" Erica puffed, looking over at Burt then the other two. "Maybe I can find a pipe or buy a bat or something..." She muttered.

>Move 1 N, 4 E
>Move 4 E, 1 N

Prodigy Vanguard

-Loadout-
Shot [64x4]

Buklr

"Just because you're not on school grounds does not mean it is legal for you to smoke. Put that out and let us depart."

>Move 2N 3E 2N
>Move 7N

=Augment= [9xp]

- Ichiko node

Skills: [A]Integrate, [K]Boost, [K]Charge+, [R]Mobility Gear, [V]Charge

"Understood ma'am.

Alright. We won't be too far behind. Just helps out Magick with what they're doing. Melia and I will act like civilians and see what we can finds out using my Telepathy."

>move 2N 2W
>move 1N 2W 1N

[Mutant Civilian]

Equipment:
-Justice Hoody
-[M1] 6/6 rng 3r dmg 5; snap 45x1 double tap 25x2; CC: +15 to targets between 2 squares
Skills:

>Follow Stiles: Move 1W, 4N
>Move 1N, 1W

[Melia]
=Status=
[AUGMENT + VANGUARD]

=Equipment=

• Buckler(?) Shield

=Inventory=

Traits:
**Shotgun Arm?

[Mobility Gear] Vertical space is traversable ; May end turns on walls or ceilings

Inactive Skills:
[All Fours] Fall Damage and Impact Damage from Force Collisions do not Stun or Damage
[Patience] If you do not act this turn, you gain 1 extra Act that's usable in the next 3 Turns
[Driving Blow] (Tap) Double Str of next attack
[Cleave] Target the front arc with one Melee Action

15xp/ 9zp

Storage:
24x Shotshells
3x Hax D1E (Destroy a node and corrupt its VM count / Forces victims to go into Auxiliary Mode)
3x Mag Charge (RngThrow:Str / Dmg8, AoE3 / Throw to stick [20, x] / Detonate [50]Int x AoE
• Hammer
[Rch 1-2 : Atk 8Crsh]
Jab: +1Rng, [30] x1 (Single)
Smash: [40] x1 (Frn Arc)

Synch Phase...

> Nothing to report. Action Phase Soon.

Action Phase.
youtu.be/twPDYHClCps?list=PLc6gZEZTM29UbpFqq4oSi5GMe87rQ3etr

[Will be restin' soon ]

>Move 1N, 1E, 1S, 1E
>Browse nearby bookshelves

"Sorry about that. Say you wouldn't have anything on Gates or Rifts would you?"

Assault Kit - Non-Lethal

Botting, to be ignored if the folks come back.

Moony:
>1e, 3s
>2s, 1e, 1s
>2s

[Moony]
=Status=
[Android+Gunner]
=Equipment=

Weir (guessing at his move stats here)
>2s, 1w,
>3w

>Unveiled Holon Mage.

"Hmmm..."

>Attempt to ping blond individual 2S 3W with wireless signal. Listen for response.
>Attempt to ping brown individual 3S 2W with wireless signal. Listen for response.

=Augment= [9xp]

- Ichiko node

>pretend to be spooked by something
>run 5E 3S, blundering into the masked couple
AAAAHHHhhhh

Prodigy Recon

'Hmm... not much and those are too heavily protected for me now...' Balor thinks to himself. 'Better see if I can at least get on the network and start looking around...'
"Folks, keep your eyes open for security cameras while your at it. I'll be able to get into them from your networks if you can spot them." Balor mutters into the comms

>Wireless hack node 3w of my position
>assess the state of the network
>Move 2w, 1s.

=Unveiled Holon=
=Equipment=
Holon Uniform ( 2 item)
SM1(hidden)
=Skills=
[Kit]n/a
[Meta] Tera Gate

"Mely. Let's keep going West. There shouldn't be too much activity but I'd likes to just double check

See if you can try gettin on top of one of these bars to be Lookout. I'm going to goes ahead and hide a little."

>enter hide and seek

>move 4N 4W

[Mutant Civilian]

Equipment:
-Justice Hoody
Skills:

Botting Mely. Overide if you can.

>-tap 10 cover
>Move 1W 1U 3N
>move North until the edge then move West

[Melia]
=Status=
[AUGMENT VANGUARD]

=Equipment=

• Buckler(?) Shield
=Inventory=
• 2x Re-Boot

Traits:
**Shotgun Arm?

Active Skills: [Pitching Arm], [Mobility Gear]

"No one's stopped me from smoking yet!"

>Check under the blue car for anything suspicious
>Move 3 W, 2 N

Prodigy Vanguard

-Loadout-
Shot [64x4]

Buklr

>Unequip gun/store it away in my pocket
>1 south 2 east and and 3 south and 1 east

[Moony]
=Status=
[Android+Gunner]
=Equipment=
ITEMS: 2xRe-boot:Revive suppresed people for 50% health,

" 'kay. "

>Move 1W, 4N
>Move 2N, 1W

[Melia]
=Status=
[AUGMENT + VANGUARD]

=Equipment=
• Buckler(?) Shield

=Inventory=

Traits:
**Shotgun Arm?

>Overridden

You need your name and trip in order for your order to be valid.

Oh. I'm used to the autofill being active. I'm on an unfamiliar computer.
>override

Any Dragon team members out past curfew will be stuck doing paperwork for a week.

Hey Burt. I gots somethin for ya

w47j3J+ue4C2ug4oAaRb7vSnFiEzNCElYE+z9yExMSGYH6hLclbunuHFaMlPaMbhdQ8uhKFKITEyIfzxWCEzOSGkotvsITEzIcWv7Qiels7IUP75uf7a5fJXFKt15igZZJQWHc/lG/NpfCrKy/F22sgWHn6s2tVss8ZfQ4MSrSExNjAhlWS3T9U71x6oITEzIVQhMTAhKn0E9UEFvKf8G8jR3cl25PSdK1AhMzkh1z+f1KZMxQ8hMTAhRCSVvLKuPEY3k+Hn0ITL6SE5IbQWMfmGVvRGuwjuE1ggWcJ6YJPEUeEPKUQ8h83ZU1A/NomwjMGqe/dO5NQhMTMhsFohMTMhGsEQ59qXdLKJpKoeCAMPe9XPQC/2ITEwIaaxITM5IdK8EGVMUjXz5CE5IaoDOixMv8Cehl31AhYhMzQhNjBLSSExNjAhL/0BXgHytBJSmyjD+g5W

Stiles remembers the registration process before getting his dorm and shudders at the thought of more paperwork. "Yes ma'am"

Do we know what time this is starting again?

>Move 3E
>Climb down ladder.

Weir
Unveiled Holon Mage
HP: 5 ACT: 2
STR: 2 ACC: 20
INT: 25 MOV: 3
Abilities: Tecton Gate, Mobility Gear, Arm Key, Faery.mag

Synch Phase... Action Phase soon.

youtube.com/watch?v=_tKahsRnKSw&list=PLc6gZEZTM29UbpFqq4oSi5GMe87rQ3etr&index=18

Weir Descends the ladder after taking advantage of the confusion caused...

Action Phase...
A ruckus is caused :v
youtu.be/_gdhxjc1U3A?t=950

Melia mentally pages Stiles, 'So when are you going to do your thing?,' she glances behind her at the violence, catching sight of the person turning into the alley she and Stiles had just emerged from.

>Move 5S 1W

Weir
Unveiled Holon Mage
HP: 5 ACT: 2
STR: 2 ACC: 20
INT: 25 MOV: 3
Abilities: Tecton Gate, Mobility Gear, Arm Key, Faery.mag

>get a quick glance of the scattered materials for any info about the owner, i.e. his/her name
>pretend to be dazed, stand up and fall down on the other one and "accidentally" take off the mask
Uwaaa! i'm sorry!

Prodigy Recon

Rolled 78, 76 = 154 (2d100)

typo'd the roll

Rolled 73, 100 = 173 (2d100)

Oh for fucks sakes.. I guess the West side will have to wait Mely. Looks like we got an ID on Parka and some of the others. I'll go after that guy, but first...

>move 4E
>mentally ping Garen to distract him

"AYOO ya pig fuckin faggot. Behind you!

>attempt to read the thoughts of the guy running down the stairs

"That isn't a problem. I have a friend in the combat side. I'll have him but it for me. How much?"

>Patience

Assault Kit - Non-Lethal

Rolled 73 (1d100)

'Wonderful. Burt, if you can hear this, you gotta stop that fight before somebody gets killed. Moony, if you can, get over to the commotion."

>use 85 of personal vm over to camera data and hack it (Auto success?)
>Tap to recover vm from used in hack
>use everything I've got to hack that 60 point node (100 vm+25 int,+10 if I can use the camera data, so target is 65/75.)
>tap to move 1 vm (hack or not) to the to the closed IN door, the EMRGCY PANEL, and the initial power node

Processing will begin at 11am est

"Somebody really left this under a car...? What assholes.... I wonder if it's cute..."

>Move 4 W, 1 N
>Check the box to see if it's a live salamander

Prodigy Vanguard

-Loadout-
Shot [64x4]

Buklr
Box of salamander!?

Forgot stat block because I'm an asshole

[Mutant Civilian]

Equipment:
-Justice Hoody
Skills:

"For being so sparsely populated, this is sure a busy quarter."

>Wireless ping on student 1N. Listen for a response.
>Move 3N 2E

=Augment= [9xp]

- Ichiko node

>aaaaaargh

If Moony doesn't appear, botting moony.

>4s
>2s, 2w
>4w

[Moony]
=Status=
[Android+Gunner]
=Equipment=
ITEMS: 2xRe-boot:Revive suppresed people for 50% health,

>botting Melia

>attempt to stealth
>move 1E3S

[Melia]
=Status=
[AUGMENT + VANGUARD]

=Equipment=
• Buckler(?) Shield

=Inventory=

Traits:
**Shotgun Arm?

cannot process without stats.

=Unveiled Holon=
=Equipment=
Holon Uniform ( 2 item)
SM1(hidden)
=Skills=
[Kit]n/a
[Meta] Tera Gate

missing VM count.

>rolled 73

>use 85 of personal vm over to camera data and hack it (Auto success?)
>Tap to recover vm from used in hack
>use everything I've got to hack that 60 point node (100 vm+25 int,+10 if I can use the camera data, so target is 65/75.)
>tap to move 1 vm (hack or not) to the to the closed IN door, the EMRGCY PANEL, and the initial power node
=Unveiled Holon=
=Equipment=
Holon Uniform ( 2 item)
VM (99/100)
SM1(hidden)
=Skills=
[Kit]n/a
[Meta] Tera Gate

Synch Phase.