discord.gg/tRUj4Fa
discord.gg/FzK93
steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197979961681/
youtube.com/watch?v=uHFe7x98AuU
discord.gg/0srPHQUZZWkV6KVB
discord.gg/kK6BZ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

And no L5R edition...

When will there be a Legend of the Five Rings game with EU friendly time?

No one knows, i am just hoping envetually for something to play

>Player
>Wednesday-Sunday after 5 EST
>Anything at this point, Warhammer 40k or Fantasy, Shadowrun,
>Depending on the game might be able to get another player in on it if wanted.
>Skype: Deepdreaver

GM
Red markets, for now I'm just doing a oneshot but would like to do a full campaign eventually.
Game will be at 6pm EST, Saturdays
Voice + roll20 for visual aids.
Join this discord chat and check the lfg channel for my name. discord.gg/tRUj4Fa

bump

>GM/Player
Player

>System
The Mutant Epoch

Im trying to get a group together for a game of TME. Obviously the hard part is finding a GM so im willing to provide the rulebooks and help learn the system.
The exact time and dates can be discussed once the GM is on board.
If anyone wants a link to the books let me know.

Keep being excellent Veeky Forums!

>I don't want to GM, but if I play it's got to be my way or the highway
Why do NARP losers post in these threads? I've never seen such an undeserved sense of entitlement.

Slow down there, i never said it has to be played my way. Dont put words in my mouth buddy.

How in the world do you get that information from his post:

I GM asoiaf but I never find players who like the House management side of things. Everyone on roll20 treats it like D&D when it needs to be run more like Total War with hero play.

You're telling a prospective GM what game he has to run, dipshit.

I like ACKS but I never find GMs who can reliably go beyond the A, when it's all about the CK.
Clearly we need to team up, find out taht our schedules are absolutely incompatible, and sulk wistfully in the corners of our local taverns.

Im suggesting! Im not forcing anyone to do it. And im trying to be as diplomatic as i can.

Perhaps we could start using the original post as an anchor post for seeking messages from GMs (and GMs alone).

Whaddya mean?

Well thats because its generally what people are used to, hell, what they expect more then anything. Have you tried talking to players about the direction you want the game to go in?

Thats why you dont recruit off roll20 ever. shit sucks.

He's saying the game he wants to play and looking for a GM who wants to run it, that's the point of these threads.

>GM/Player
GM

>Timezone
EST

>Game
Anime high adventure in Planescape using Legends of the Wulin, twice a week

>Other shit
You need to be a weeb. There will be a little lewdness.

>Contact stuff
Skype username:

>no username

>don't recruit from Veeky Forums they're all weirdos
>don't recruit from roll20 they're all flakes

Where the hell are you supposed to recruit people online?

>Don't play online, everyone is terrible
>Don't play, it's not fun

Rather have some weirdos here and there then corn flakes. everyone's weird in some way.

>no time
>no username
>no day
>no voice or text

fucking hell m8

Can I have a stand?

Player.
GMT-8.
Looking for some kind of post apocalypse game. Something like Mad Max and Fallout.
I can be contacted in channel # on IRC server irc.rizon.net, I maintain a connection online even when I am not at home so if I don't respond immediately, that's why.
I'll only do games over IRC.

p-pls

I don't know why the channel name doesn't show properly, but it's the astrological sign for Uranus, with a pound sign in front of it.

I'll fucking pound uranus.

>astrological sign for Uranus
you already sound awful..

ok

Count me in brother

pls respond

I'd be deep into the house management element. I was actually considering GM'ing something myself in that sort of area soon.

GM

East Coast Sweet Coast USA. I wake up late and spend lots of time staying up late at night so RP sessions would typically start at 8 or later.

Call of Cthulhu or D&D (custom 3.5, it's the one I know best), I'm not picky. I use skype currently but I'm learning roll20.

I'm just looking for some people interested in some casual RP'ing till my college semester starts back up at the end of august. Not saying I won't do anything when it starts back up, but when it does, my time will be far more limited. I have other RPG's such as Star Wars The Roleplaying Game (which I have some experience with), Hunter The Reckoning, Vampire The Masquerade, and D&D 2nd edition which I'd be willing to try out some time.

Contact me on steam, my name is Thomas the Dank Engine (yes, I know how it sounds, ignore it)

there are about 10 billion people with that name, link your profile.

>GM
>GMT+0
>Only War
>It's gona be my first time gming, I played the system an age ago so I gotta relearn this shit, i'm free all week so I'll try to work out a time for everyone.
Contact stuff: I'm gona be making a discord channel and we'll use roll20 for rolls

discord.gg/FzK93

steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197979961681/

>Player
>CST, available 4 P.M.-11 P.M. usually or almost any time on Sunday
>I know D&D 5e, would also like to learn Dark Heresy, Rogue Trader, Shadowrun, or Pathfinder
>I can learn a game without having everything explained to me, all I need is the book
>[email protected]

Would love to play if had a way to contact you

I think we got rused

>most responses for a post was for some weeb fag

>his post was merely a joke

>GM/Player

Player

>Timezone

CST (US and Canada)

>Game

Pathfinder, would like to get into D&D 5e as well.

>Other shit

I really don't care if I have to play a certain role due to role fillage, I only care that people show up and actively play.

>Contact stuff

[email protected]

>Desperate weebs who are probably too lazy to run their own shit desperately jump at bait
No sympathy.

Wow, I guess fuck me for assuming someone posting an ad in gamefinder was actually going to run a game.

>GM
>EST
>BESM
>We doing an odd Jojo thing on BESM on table top simulator. Knowledge of Jojo and a mic would be good.
>Barthurs on steam

>Don't play online games, they suck

There, now you've swallowed the p&p red pill.

Does anyone have a game I could jump into for a game?
Im moving soon but really want to play some dnd and wont have internet for a week or two
pls help

>don't recruit from Veeky Forums they're all weirdos

I know this fucking feel

>be me several years ago
>group falls apart
>post in gamefinder thread, not very hopeful cus I'm not big on playing over computer and like having an IRL group
>surprisingly get a message within a few minutes on skype, dude has a group and wouldn't mind some new blood, lives within 30 minutes of me
>work out details, everything seems great, I can't believe this actually worked so well and so quickly
>talks come to abrupt halt when my contact tells me that one of the other group members, might've been the DM I don't remember declares his refusal to have anything to do with me for the sole reason of me having posted on Veeky Forums
>try to work things out, explain that i'm not some basement dwelling unhygenic loser, have a job and car and money and am responsible adult etc
>he won't budge, I give up but before I quit talking to them I ask him if he's so adamant against Veeky Forums and Veeky Forums why he plays with the dude who contacted me initially since he was on Veeky Forums as well
> says something like, "he just lurks, that's not as bad as someone who actively posts"

my fucking face when. that being said, my current cyberpunk group I play with over skype with is unreliable as fuck and we're luck if we get to play twice a month and the sessions last longer than a couple hours, soooo

>Player
>us east coast
>3.5/PF, rifts/palladium shit, owod, are all systems I'm familiar/experienced with, but willing to give other stuff a shot
>As stated above I'd prefer an IRL group, I live in Savannah, GA.
>skype: kaevasel

>steam
Nope.

You want mumble or something else?

Mildly interested, but three major questions

A: Is The Ripple going to be a thing or are you intending to go full Stand?

B: Why tabletop simulator? I don't have it, but I don't really mind shelling out for it as it's been tempting me for a while anyway, but what makes you want to use it over something like roll20 or some other p&p gaming platform?

C: Zero experience with BESM. What level of system knowledge is expected of prospective players?

Also, which Barthurs, or none of the above? Post an image of your avatar or something, I have no idea which one you are and it's kind of dubious if only because there is no BarthurS, just a bunch of Barthurs, leading to me having to ask these questions here instead of asking you directly

>Also, which Barthurs, or none of the above? Post an image of your avatar or something, I have no idea which one you are and it's kind of dubious if only because there is no BarthurS, just a bunch of Barthurs, leading to me having to ask these questions here instead of asking you directly

Oh right, forgot to actually post the relevant image here

TWICE.

Fuck you for being dumb enough to fall for the bait actually.

>no skype posted

Should have been pretty obvious.

>GM/Player
GM
>Timezone
EST
>Game
Pathfinder or WoD
>Contact
I'll post up a discord link later today.

Both will be text based.

I'd like to run a full on sandbox game with either system. If we do PF, no good alignments will be allowed. In WoD, you will have to choose a vampire or mage.

The main thing I want to do with this is create an environment where people get to do what they want. Initiative will be completely on you as players. Do not expect any kind of grand mission or quest.

Oh yeah, please reply to this post indicating what you're interested in.

Okay, I am interested in Pathfinder.

Mage: The Awakening 2e, please.

WoD for days, mane

I should point out that WoD means WoD, not CofD.

oWoD or nWoD?

oWoD.

What on Earth is CofD?

GoGo Gadget Pathfinder!

Eh. Pathfinder then, not that I like it.

Our Lord and Savior Johan bought the rights to Old World of Darkness, aka VtM, MtAs and the rest, then forced nWoD to rename itself to the Chronicles of Darkness, so now there is only One World of Darkness.

So tsun-tsun

That's dumb

It triggers the shit out SJWs so it's not all bad. Plus it probably means we're going to get a sequel to Bloodlines.

w-what does any of this have to do with SJWs

nWoD/CofD is notorious for shit like having sections on gender and identity in the rulebooks, featuring lots of 'trans' characters, and explaining the importance of proper pronoun usage. WoD itself is pretty bad in that regard, but it's much more about punk and fighting The Man than outright tumblr pandering.

That seems dumb from a marketing perspective. Unless they're really going a different direction with the product, why not keep the name recognition?

They have the name recognition, everyone knows WoD as VtM. They straight fucked nWoD because they didn't want people confusing nWoD with their product.

I mean, I guess. The only really notable thing I read in that regard was Demon: The Descent where demons can just do whatever they want.

Player

PST, North san diego

5e

I'm a Virgin to this, looking to play at least weekly. Im open to hosting as long as no one is a red dot... I got kids you dweebs

All enthusiastic players welcome to our campaign, you can see our opening session here:
youtube.com/watch?v=uHFe7x98AuU
Over the course of the campaign we will be building a city up from scratch, there's also another city in the world that is being built by a different group of players.
If you're interested in joining, inquire at our discord:
discord.gg/0srPHQUZZWkV6KVB

What edition are you using?

homebrew world made using 3.5 and then pathfinder for the base and kinda adjusting things and stuff

Or the Hunter book where they had a sidebar to lecture you on how you were weird if you though their use of a non-standard pronoun was odd.

Or that Changeling character who was SOLELY defined by being queer, and just how queer she was, and how you were weird if you didn't like that.

That being said, I often agree with what they say. It's just that its said so painfully awkwardly.

It's really not THAT bad. Mortal Remains had an excerpt about an androgynous Arisen who preferred to go by "Ze" and "Zer" and whatnot. I agree with you that it's unnecessary, only because they spend one or two sentences explaining how the character "totally doesn't care", and then another paragraph calling you a bigot if you think that it seems out of place, but whatever. I just wanted a pre-made Mummy villian and I get is a lesson on gender politics (my best friend is a girl who works in a coffee shop, I get enough of that).

Besides that, and maybe another instance of an obese drag queen vampire with 5 dots in appearance, the gender politics in WoD isn't so obtuse that it should distract anyone from the overall theme of the game.

That's basically it. I actually do agree on their stance on gender politics often enough, so it comes off as really condescending when a book I bought is almost blatantly calling me a douche

Oh that explains it, never did read any of those. I like WoD but I've only really read the Vampire and Demon books to some extent. But I can see why, you'd find it bothersome then.

>cody
Oh my.

what is this gif saying? i dont follow, good sir

Exalted GM's i call upon the.
Pathfinder Gm's i call upon the.
ASOIAF Gm's i call upon the.

Bugger off or at least make a proper fucking sacrifice. Cultists these days, seriously. No respect.

why don't you gm those games

Because im lazy.

>GM/Player
GM
>Timezone
GMT-3
>Game
Pokerole
>Other shit
Tentative game focused on trying the system and seeing how useful it is. Expect Human x Human ERP.
>Contact stuff
Discord, text only. Or IRC.

then too bad

cool contact info bro

I don't have to disclose that if no one is interested.

I'm interested, disclose your shit.

I'd prefer discord

>GM/Player
Player

>Timezone
GMT +2, weekends are obviously the prime choice, can do weekdays after 6 PM

>Game
D&D 4E

>Other shit
All I can say in my favour is that I'm very reliable, so I will absolutely not flake out

>Contact stuff
[email protected]

discord is prefered

Yeah i'ed be down for this, Discord is great.

discord pls

>Player
>GMT+2
>40k - Deathwatch, Dark Heresy, Rogue trader...
>I'd be down for like one session a weekly/bi-weekly. Either in the evening (around 18:00) or on weekends
>Skype : khanecz

discord.gg/kK6BZ