>Jumpchain IRC Chat
client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=#JumpchainCYOA
kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread

This one's older, I say we keep this one.

I'm cool with that.

You probably have some kind of beast form by now, /jc/, but which perks allow you to unleash the full might of your sick moves while in those forms?

When was the last time you accidentally escalated a bad situation making it worse? Im talking anything where you went from "this could help" to "oh wow now everythings burning."

I accidentally did this in generic zombie, I introduced resident evil virus to help humans. Chemical zombies just made resident evil chemical zombies. Ended up having to fight both with skeletons. Humans almost got completely wiped out.

Daily reminder that Lunar Dial is the best power from the Touhou jump

adaptability from Wuxia+Capoeira done.

They dance perfectly to bachman turner overdrive...

so zeds in killing floor get that way from the pain and the brain damage right? So I figured giving them Omega level self molecular manipulation would Make them get better And end the conflict....... It did not

It never occured to me to dance outside of a humanoid form. But now I want to.

What did you do in GATE, jumpers?

I find amusing the idea of the Empire suddenly gaining an army of inmortal demons to fight for them.

Leman Russ go home your drunk, and a furry.

Waifued Rory, got really drunk.

>Waifued Rory

Why

Cause shes a hot horny immortal goth moe loli who swings a halberd bigger than herself like its a fuckin baton maybe?

Punched everyone in Japan while screaming FREEDOM.

Makes sense to me.

haven't been there yet , but they are slavers,slavers get A choice between reparations and the death of their entire line of political Succession

>Implying it has anything on manipulating fate
>Implying you wouldn't trip and break your neck if you attacked me while time was stopped

I like the princess more. Got plenty of shy magicians and horny lolis on other worlds.

Stop impersonating Daenerys, you know how well that kind of thinking ends.

Get fate cards and fate weaver from amalar, see your own death, change it with fatefucking perks.

No I do not, please elaborate

>not getting both

There's a somewhat specific and kind of odd skill I'm looking for. Where could I get the ability to reflexively react to/dodge danger even when unconscious?

Do you like putting thousands of innocents to the stake because they were nobles in a city that had slaves even when many of them didn't personally own slaves? Because that is what is going to happen.

While we're talking about 2hu, being a Ruler and leading a gang of fairies that you vaguely maintain control of by bribing them with headpats and sweets, creepy or no?

I'm going to claim home world deserts of kharak. Got a few good ideas for it already.

Even when unconscious? Unconscious as in KO'd, sleeping, or not conscious(ly aware) of the danger?

Would it be possible to resurrect god in DxD? He sounds like a pretty cool guy.

>Do you like putting thousands of innocents to the stake because they were nobles in a city that had slaves even when many of them didn't personally own slaves? Because that is what is going to happen.

if they were nobles in a city that allowed slave ownership they were complicit in it and therefore not innocent

That isn't really what happened with Daenerys. She crucified as many masters (i.e. the people that actually did own the most slaves) as they had crucified slave children.

Not that all of them were necessarily on board with the whole child crucifixion thing but they were all slavers.

Claim recieved, here is your 2 month claimant registry please do not lose it.

If you do not finish and the work ends up in wip graveyard we reserve the right to allow someone else to finish it two months after you are last seen in thread.

Yeah, no. You don't decide the rules, don't pretend to have authority.

Liradan Luck from Demon King Daimao.

"Having your functionality disabled and having nothinghappen to your body let alone the fact that someone actually feels like turning you back on is kind of a big deal. You will no longer have to worry so much about being unconscious or sleeping and something happening to your body. You can
also expect a moderate boost to your luck in general."

Not so much a dodge as much as a safety net.

Society will collapse because you're destroying one of the main sources of income, both slavers and high and mid class slaves (advisors, teachers, trainers, gladiators, house servants, etc.) will lost their way of provide themselves and will cast into the streets.

Probably the second you left people will revolt things will turn back to normal. Oh, and let's not forget and other slaver countries try to either avoid you and not commerce with the empire or trying to actively attack you.

Even if you become a benevolent ruler and have a powerful army at your disposal, things are going wrong if you do not offer a suitable alternative to both slavers and slaves for their style of life. Just putting them to the sword is going to get you empty cities.

Do not talk to banchi, do not interact with him, he says he is trying to learn moderation but he does not fundamentally grasp why torture, mutilation, murder, and infinite mind rape are bad.

At best he is like a goofy illiterate cwnobite and at worst he is like bill cipher only incompetant.

Yeah no, neither do you I like this idea we already have too many forever wips with forevergone makers. We need a statute of limitations.

>if they were nobles in a city that allowed slave ownership they were complicit in it and therefore not innocent

They were never told that slavery was wrong and probably everyone did it. It's not fair to judge them from your XXI century's morals.

>not innocence because they don't know better
Stop pushing your damn ideals and shit on people who don't know what is your shit. They were born in a society with slavery, you were born in a society without slavery. You wanna slavery to stop, teach them why they need to stop and find a goddamn way on how to stop slavery without collapsing their economy and revolution burning half the goddamn country.

Because this conversation always goes places.

And guess what? You don't get to decide that on your own and tell it to new jumpmakers as if it was the law. If you want a statute of limitations, discuss it with others, don't try to sneak it in.

Nobody has control of the thread or jc. The lroblem is we have lots of people who pop up, do half a jump, then leave. I think it's good to have some form of limit on that.

Or are you the sperg who thinks any kind of oversight is bad?

But if you do that then you'll make the jumpmakers upset and they will all leave!

I'm the guy who thinks fairly major rules on how jumpmaking works should be discussed until people come to a consensus, not decided by one random user with zero discussion.

Oh fuck off. People like you are the reason we don't already have one. Because every time it gets discussed faggots start screaming that it hurts their claim when in truth they never make anything.

Or maybe it's people like you who leap to insults and put words in other people's mouths. Who says I've never tried discussing? I sure as fuck have in the past, several months ago when it last came up. But here /you/ are whining instead of taking the chance to actually discuss it.

Like the twenty other times we had this discussion and people screamed like howler monkeys. I didn't even make that post I just know the thread. A bunch of entitled assholes come in and scream about chasing off makers and how they won't make anything else ever again but they never made anything to begin with.

that's what robots are for the slaves can start over As paid employees to the newly promoted middle-class
Just Letting them know it's wrong isn't going to end slavery in 10 years.
Are you familiar with the work in question? because they kind of deserve it,and of course I'm going to replace their economy I always replace the economy

Or that one time we had people come close to agreeing but couldn't decide on whether a month or 3 months was the right time? If you're just going to make shit up to support your view that no one is ever reasonable, just leave.

Then discuss it. Here now.

Why is it good or bad?

Why should we not have one?

Why should we have one?

This thread cannot agree on the color of the sky without insulting somebody and eventually blaming one of the few makers we do have for some stupid tangent problem.

We had 5 threads devolve into shitflinging and screaming over whether naruto edgy eyes were named right user. The people in this thread are not reasonable.

No you are right, every time it gets brought up someone says only seriously instead of jokingly.

Isn't that your job? Justify why you think a 2 month time limit should be put in. See if people agree with you. I agree there should be, but others in the thread might not and if you want it in you should make a case instead of just demanding it be so.

And now you're down to bringing up unrelated things and basing your arguments on the actions of the thread solely in the past few weeks? Great stuff.

>Why is it good or bad?

Its good because it lets us clear the forever WIP folder. Bad because some people will act like fools about it.

>Why should we not have one?

Only the above mentioned idiocy and screaming it will cause.

>Why should we have one?

So we can make jumps or finish the ones that are like 98% complete. We should have put one in at the start of jumpchain. Luckily lots of makers have the decency to release claims publicly when they know they can't finish a jump. But some do not.

When was the last time this thread wasn't on fire for something stupid?

>seemslegit.obama

When was the last time you saying that resulted in anything productive?

1968 was a good year for Jumpchain.

How do expect the economy to support the new costs of paying all this previously free labor? If you replaced them with robots what jobs do you think will magically appear to support them? If you think they can take over the positions of the former masters you should know that businesses owners were keystones in ancient society and trying to replace them with uneducated slaves will fail.

They will end up in a kind of poverty even worse than the situations most of them will have come from. I don't mean frilly modern day poverty with welfare and social safety nets I mean starve to death in a street while having human wast hit them from nearby windows levels of poverty.

>1968
The GTO that year was goat.

You know what I will make Needless jump. It will take me ~2 months or so but it must be word possible to visit.

I'm the user who posted the original post up here
I was joking for the most part and didn't intend to start shit.

I think 2 months after last seen in thread was good because if you don't show up in thread for over 2 months you are usually gone for good.

HYPE!

What are you saying here?

>I think 2 months after last seen in thread was good because if you don't show up in thread for over 2 months you are usually gone for good.
Who are:
>Quicksilver
>Lovecraftanon
>Epicureanon

No.

What is
>The entire WIP folder

I kept opening and shutting portals to see what would happen, incidentally shunting a bunch of ragtag refugees to Norway and infiltrated the Empire with True Fae.

Also the US lost contact with some drones after a disappearing portal cut them off, and Rory smashed them. But not before catching footage of Malefor trying to teach one of the local dragons to stay away from missiles.

I attempted to get rid of Panty's brocon obsession by scaring her with my true form, and get Stocking to be more open with people.

I appear to have given Panty a hyperdimensional tile pattern kink, and inadvertantly showed Stocking my tentacles.

...I've made a terrible mistake. Somebody please send help.

>Are you familiar with the work in question? because they kind of deserve it,and of course I'm going to replace their economy I always replace the economy
Whether they deserve it or not, it is not your place to judge them based on law or your idea of a law that they simply don't or even know about. You judge them based on their law, or you could teach them on how to create new law. By shoveling it down their throat, you inadvertently create some kind hate between slaves and the free people that will probably plague the country and cripple it. They probably resent you of course thus making anything you try to do or teach harder to accept. This sort of things takes time and beside how do you know that slavery isn't as accepted as social norm. This isn't about slavery is bad or good, it is about you trying to change what could be their culture. This is not like where you need to burn it completely to the ground kind of thing, there is already some form of works towards this, like the Count from Italica, who likes beastgirls so much or Princess Pina that can be sway to an anti-slavery system.

And they come in between and post whats up more often than not. The problem we have is people claiming and running.

To be fair, no, those 3 didn't post for months.

But they also didnt claim anything while gone which is the problem.

Apart from the whole League of Legends thing.

>...I've made a terrible mistake. Somebody please send help.
You took max ranks in tentacle appearance. And harem perks.

This isn't a mistake, Man of the Spiral. This is the future you chose.

what part of "replace the economy entirely" did you not understand?
you are advocating moral relativism and that is bad, My goal is to maximize Safety, equality and happiness, the existence of A dichotomy betweenslaves and masters Prohibits my goal. also by your argument modern Western society should not exist because we were forced by superior powers to end slavery

Fuck it.

>Why is it good or bad?
WIP in the drive has at least 26 jumps in it. I don't know how many of those are currently actually being worked on, or are just forgotten about. Implementing a "time limit" would allow us to get the jumps that are stuck in development hell and move them forward.

Why is it bad? If jump makers don't keep the thread in the loop about real delays they could lose the right to a jump, which sucks. Also, it's pretty hard to find a suitable time frame that the majority can agree on.

>Why is it good or bad?

I want to work on the warded man jump.

>Why should we not have one?

Nobody can agree on a time limit.

>Why should we have one?

So we can make new content instead of staring at old stuff that is locked in development hell.

>that's what robots are for the slaves can start over As paid employees to the newly promoted middle-class
That's not how economy works. You will need to create a lot of new lines of work if manual labor is taken, and teach people to do it. And even then most people will probably not have neither the skill or the will to learn or benefit from these new life style.

>Just Letting them know it's wrong isn't going to end slavery in 10 years.
Well, unless you plan to mindcontrol the entire population, just throwing a few goodies and punishing a few 'badies' isn't going to to end it either.

>Are you familiar with the work in question? because they kind of deserve it

Not all slavers are dicks. For example Gladiator's sponsors actually took care of their slaves and make sure that they rarely got killed or killed others. They were more like profesional athletes with tons of fans and high salaries than slaves that were killed to entertain people.

The same could be said to those who own schools or hospitals that were mostly run by slave teachers and doctors.

>I'm going to replace their economy I always replace the economy
If you say so...

I just took Doll Maker and Doctor of Miracles.
And Lunatic Red Eyes for fun purposes.
Because that's what's fun for me.

I'm probably doing it wrong.

I joined Team America and then went to war with basically everybody. You might be thinking this was out of loyalty or a desire to make the world a better place, but no. Let me assure you.
I fucking hated that world and everyone in it.
With my help the USA went full Squirrel & Hedgehog, with armies of inexhaustible robots, satellite systems, and nuclear armaments. We had mechs and tanks and I basically threw the full might of jumper technology behind them. I did this BECAUSE the United States were assholes, and I wanted someone to break everything, and I wanted to help them break it.
I lived up to my Warrior Bunny ancestry.

President Dirrel was̢͜͜ ̕͠a͡ ̶gr̛e̷a͝t̨͏ ҉p͢͠ar̀̀t̶̴n̵̕͘e͘͜r͏͜.̸̢̧

> Somebody please send help.
I came here to laugh at you.

You won't be able to break slavery in just 10 years, not truly. That's a multi generational goal. These are people that have been told all their lives, all the fathers lives, and their fathers before them that slavery is okay. They won't accept some fuckhead coming in and telling them ,"Nope, slaves are bad guys" At best they'll just rename or hide it while you're around.

Just coming in and liberating the slavery system is going to fuck with system down to it's foundation. Sure, certain perks exist that might help speed up the process by a lot. But somehow I doubt you have them.

I took the Apostle perk, you may start out weaker than Rory but an apostle will stay alive even if cut into dozens of pieces and had those pieces buried in separate cities. Though they would still be thoroughly neutralized as a threat.

>>That's not how economy works. You will need to create a lot of new lines of work if manual labor is taken, and teach people to do it. And even then most people will probably not have neither the skill or the will to learn or benefit from these new life style.

when I'm done the traditional notion of work will be obsolete, I stole a hell of a lot more than technology from the Federation in the Star Trek jumps, as for teaching I havethe library of Alexandria and University of Toronto in my ar tonelico Tower which is nearly fully grown by now thanks to being deployed in my animal Crossing village.

>Well, unless you plan to mindcontrol the entire population, just throwing a few goodies and punishing a few 'badies' isn't going to to end it either.

true but you can start with the carrot and stick and move on to the logical argument, and the new state is going to pay them.

>>If you say so...

I very much do, although it's not so much a place as upgrade to Universally egalitarian Postresource post production ,Post scarcity. The traditional notion of economy will no longer apply
I know, I'm laying the groundwork for post spark. and what is wrong with fuck an unjust system down to its foundation and replacing it with your own?

>you are advocating moral relativism and that is bad
>that is bad
>bad
So what, that is my opinion and all, you don't have to be so judgmental about it.
>My goal is to maximize Safety, equality and happiness
By killing them and shit, yeah...
>we were forced by superior powers to end slavery
Weren't they? I mean isn't that shit true? Superior power have always meddle in the affair of others and think soooooooooooo highly of themselves after all.

>hyperdimensional tile pattern kink, and inadvertantly showed Stocking my tentacles.

Just as planned then?

For the Game of Thrones jump, should I worry about Daenarys ever becoming relevant for the great Westerosi Unification?

Apart from messing around with her attempts at emancipation and several torched Essos cities, would an early chain jumper with only some Pokemon and superpowers to their name have anything to fear.

>thanks to being deployed in my animal Crossing village.

How did you do that.

>what is wrong with fuck an unjust system down to its foundation and replacing it with your own?

Maybe the idea that people have the right to govern and create a system themselves based on their own ideals? Kinda sounds your making people slaves to your system.

>when I'm done the traditional notion of work will be obsolete, I stole a hell of a lot more than technology from the Federation in the Star Trek jumps, as for teaching I havethe library of Alexandria and University of Toronto in my ar tonelico Tower which is nearly fully grown by now thanks to being deployed in my animal Crossing village.

So you want to teach monkeys to live and think like a human society? Sure, that can't go wrong in anyway, I'm sure of it.

>I know, I'm laying the groundwork for post spark. and what is wrong with fuck an unjust system down to its foundation and replacing it with your own?

Just curious, how many worlds do you plan on changing?

I'm not sure myself if I would have the patience to sit on one world and try to unfuck it.

>Somebody please send help.
I just remembered that Sinanju apparently has a path to ultimate ecstasy as one of the things it can do. I wonder what would happen if a jumper tried it on her...

I don't think you're trying to actually refute my argument here so okay.
the tower seed grows and you can Shape its growth remember? and remember how changes made to the animal Crossing village carry over With each deployment? that's basically what I did, then when it was big enough I shifted them from trinket to building form inside the tower.
>>>when I'm done the traditional notion of work will be obsolete, I stole a hell of a lot more than technology from the Federation in the Star Trek jumps, as for teaching I havethe library of Alexandria and University of Toronto in my ar tonelico Tower which is nearly fully grown by now thanks to being deployed in my animal Crossing village.

they don't have access to the same technology, resources or moral understanding that modern humans do but there's mental capability is the same. it is at minimum unfair to call the monkeys

>>Just curious, how many worlds do you plan on changing? I'm not sure myself if I would have the patience to sit on one world and try to unfuck it.

All of them,post spark I will have forever and I'm going to need something to do with my time.

Lovecraft claimed it first in the thread.

>Apart from messing around with her attempts at emancipation and several torched Essos cities, would an early chain jumper with only some Pokemon and superpowers to their name have anything to fear.

If you have any dragonoid pokemon it can probably rip her dragons apart. The only role that she might play in the future is the one of a villain. The others aren't as bad as many believe, they probably even build the Wall and they laugh and fall in love. We don't known why they're attacking, but if we follow Martin's line of thought and his previous works, everything seems to point that their conflict will end peacefully.

Daenerys on the other hand is a bloodthirsty ironfist ruler who imposes all her believes by blood and fire, has an army of stone-heart eunuchs, rapist barbarians and crazy mercenaries. Add to that her new recruits: Pirates, senile vengeful grandma and warmonger bastards. Oh, and lets not forget the city destroying almost uncontrollable beats.

So if you kill her earlier, probably nothing bad will happen. another alternative is to replace Robert before the Rebellion and try to make a non-fucked up post-rebellion kingdom.

Now for something I actually want to do

Are there any regen perks other than the ones from SCP and X-Men that can let you survive near total body destruction?

Then dissapeared before finishing.

Omega level healing factor fromX-Men cinematic lets you regrow from a drop of blood

I'm sorry to ask you this right as you're about to do something else, but I wanted to ask a DxD question.

How extreme of a change can you make with Changeling? Are you limited to smaller, minor changes, or could you do bigger things like changing height/race/gender?

YES. God I have been playing this too much. I want to know how to make a real gut punch or piano man.

>other than the ones from SCP and X-Men
banchô. . .

>Somebody please send help

>other than x men.