Sibella Quest Day 2

The continuing adventures of an user and his date with curious tastes.

Twitter:twitter.com/QuestGuy1

Previous Thread:suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive/47972619/

"I'd like to show you something Sibella." You say as you hold out your hand. You think of Sibyl and just as Belial said your demonically powered digitial thought-form of love appears in your hand.

"Ta-da! It's a thought form!"

Your cell-shaded pet bleeps and bloops. Sibella looks down at her with fascination. "It's a...familiar? Did Belial make it for you?"

"Been reading up on your demonology I see."

"When I get a chance. Helps to know all you can about beings living rent-free in your heart."

"So when do you start paying rent?" You say flirtatiously.

-cont

Other urls found in this thread:

drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B32Wff8dg015Y0d5NFpZdkdHMVU
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B32Wff8dg015NzZtVHFOU01sWTQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Oh man, I am so far behind. Is that archive still around?

"Oh stop you cornball!" Sibella's purple finger hovers over the feed button. "Would it be alright?"

"Yeah sure."

Sibella presses the button and a square of ambiguous food materializes. Sibyl happily bumps into the square in a pantomine of eating, eliminating pixel after pixel until she finishes with a content chirp.

"Ohhhh...what a fangtastically adorable creature!" Sibella coos. She touches the grey plastic screen and Sibyl coasts toward it, little pixel hearts popping around her head like fireworks. "You don't even have to press the pet button! But I'm not sure exactly why its there now..."

"She does like doing things in twos. Duality is basically a fetish for her...them...whatever. You got Sibyl inside a plastic bat. She's there in the device but also here inside my head, so that's another double. And she's made from my love for you and love is shared unless you count self-love, which Aquinas believed wasn't love at all but that's neither here nor there..."

"It's true what they say about Belial granting excellent familiars...excellent and cute, like a little Gregory yes you are!" Sibella continue to dote on the newest addition to your stable of sidekicks that can fit in your pocket, only half listening to what you're saying.
"Do you think you could convince Belial to create a familiar for me? Something stealthy. Gregory is a dear but he shouldn't have to shoulder the burden of being my bat-spy alone...wait a minute, what did you say?"

"I thought that would get your attention. Sibyl...well, it's sort of complicated. As are most things involving Belial. You see, when I was trapped inside LJN's virtual reality-"

"Who?"

"Oh yeah. I sort of passed out before I could write up a report. The electric guy. From the museum."

"He's named LJN? What do they stand for."

"Several names actually. Belial is probing his mind for secrets and so far we know that-"

DO WE REVEAL THAT WE KNOW THERE IS A LINK BETWEEN LJN, LUCAN, AND SIBELLA?

-cont

Sibella Quest Day 0 archive right here:
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B32Wff8dg015Y0d5NFpZdkdHMVU

Day 1:
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B32Wff8dg015NzZtVHFOU01sWTQ

Oh, and ignore the -cont. Our answer to the question is require to proceed.

He had our blood, ask what's up with that

Let's not ruin the date yet. Just tell her we have something to talk about regarding LJN later.

Oh hey, I'm in time for this!
That's great.
Posting a Sibella pic I found.

>wait a minute, what did you say?"
Heh that caught her attention.
Anyway, I am definitely in favor of getting Sibella a familiar.
I think there was talk of some sort of wind familiar.

Can we do this?
Specifying it's after the date and all?

Huh, we've got suptg threads now?

She probably would be a fan.

We can choose to postpone discussion of the electric elephant in the room if we want.

I decided to start putting the threads on sup Veeky Forums. Mechagirl was already on there, so I figured I should try and keep all my quests in the same place.

>She probably would be a fan.
>Turns out an SI can get special entrance into concerts
>Sibella starts working out ways to convince us to take her along to one

>We can choose to postpone discussion of the electric elephant in the room if we want.
I was thinking more "offer to talk about it after the date casue we want this to be a pleasant evening" or something like that?

Yeah, I think we should pastpone that until we know more.

Just have to remember to specify that we will tell her after the date so we can both enjoy it more now - it isn't really time for work.

Could we make a suggestion for what sort of familiar Sibella would like?
Cause I'm really in favor of that whole air spirit thing, for her to get more spying going.
Or some other super-spy familiar, since what we lack right now is information... and, hey, it'd also help make sure Sibella keeps on top in the whole politics game.

Hey there folks! Good to see we're back in action!

You know them, you love them, here they are! Advantages/disadvantages!

I suppose we could postpone it until after the date, just because its a date and we can do business after pleasure.

If she presses, we should probably relent and at least say that there is a connection, and that we will explain when not in public.

So who thinks we'll be making it to White Fell quest tonight?

Hope we can roll some advantages/disadvantages.

So, uh, I'm sorry if I'm being over-enthusiastic about this, but the thought of Sibella getting a familiar is just so appealing.

Honestly istead of rolling for stuff I just want some cute moments between the SI and Sibella.

Nah, I should clarify. Its for the other quests, POV shifts and stuff. When we get to them. That's all.

I totally think and expect that its time for some cute moments. Its just me being excited for the other quests soon as well.

>talk about it later.

"Eh, never mind. I'll give you a full debriefing later Sibella. No use talking about work until after breatkfast. So you were thinking about a familiar? Belial is a pretty good girl. Half the time anyway. I'm sure I can get her to make you something as stealthy as the wind. She might want a favor in return-nothing like sacrificing a calf on an ebony alter though. We got a deal between the two of us right now for instance where I create a hot rod in her honor and she supes it up with demon power."

"A hot rod? You thought of asking Winnie for help? She's a bit of gear head."

"Exactly what I was thinking! If you want you can make some suggestions. I do plan on getting some utility out of it, which means our little SI-House of Dracula team will be riding around in it."

"Hmmmmm....I honestly wouldn't now where to begin. I don't really ride in things a lot. It's a lot healthier to flap on over to where i need to be. But give it something on the roof that Gregory or I can fly in and out of-a skylight or some such."

"I'll keep that in mind."

"While we're discussing getting Belial to miraculously do more for God that she's ever done I'd like to hear any ideas on a familiar-you already have one and I imagine the Saints you partner with are somewhat like familiars, so you seem to have a good deal of experience. What sort of familiar do you think would be best for me?"

WHAT SHOULD SIBELLA'S FAMILIAR BE?

AIR SPIRIT HAS BEEN SUGGESTED, BUT WHAT KIND? HUMANOID? INTELLIGENT? SERIOUS? FUNNY?

Interesting idea for a second date...

oh, I see.
Would be interesting to see some advantages from them as well, I admit.
After this date is finished and user has made his decision.

Something something puns. A snarky little sidekick of some sort for her

I think it should be intelligent.
...Also maybe a fan of puns, just so Sibella has someone to share it with.
She needs some way to relax.
I was thinking some sort of sphere of air, more than humanoid, since it'd hopefully be harder to spot it then.

She seems to like cute things and it should be punny.

I think it should be motherly, girl needs someone to vent out to when either Abby or ourselves are not around. Maybe someone like that could help. I support most of what other anons have suggested in addition to it.

Maybe we could base it's personaliy off of St Barbara?
She's like a grandmother everyone likes.

Oh speaking of which, after the date, we need to let Sibella talk to St Barbara.
She wanted to talk to Sibs, didn't she?

"Every read the Tempest?"

"Ever see it performed by authentic Elizabethan vampires?"

"Well think Ariel. A wind spirit, fast and stealthy. And very intelligent. You're going to make sure it knows what to look for when doing spy work. It should probably have a bit of an attitude. I mean some character, think The Cat but toned down. You're going to want someone to keep your spirits up when uncovering dark secrets. And someone to keep up with your punning."

"Now Mr. user, are you saying you don't like my occasional punning?"

"I'm saying your material could use...a breathe of fresh air."

"Boo. Hiss. Boo." Sibella sticks her tongue out. "That joke was stale. Put a stake in it and its well done."

"Ah, the deadly pun within a pun. Truly you are a mistress of punning. But I'll have you know my punning skills are...ungodly."

ROLL 3D20 TO WIN THE PUNN-OFF

Using Barb as a model is possibility.

She did, and we can turn her on after the date.

Rolled 17 (1d20)

As if we'll win this.

Rolled 14 (1d20)

Rolled 7 (1d20)

If we fail, clearly it was because Sibella started getting lewd with her puns.

>Also maybe a fan of puns
Whatever we decide it is, it should be named Carlos

Also, i realized something.
This quest has people of dubious gender, heavy emphasis on minorities, headmates, etc.
This quest is Tumblr as hell. What is the name of the tumblr equivalent in this universe? Can you get a qt Social Justice Werewolf gfs?

>>/qst/

No.

Are you the usual guy? If so, hello there. How you doing?

dammit

Didn't know there is an usual guy. Good for him anyway, he's smart unlike all of you.

Just ignore him.
We shouldn't leave, nothing forcing us.

I almost regret we didn't fail, if only because of lewd puns.

hmmm...no

Now let me explain it to you, RETARDS.

There's a special board exclusively created for quest threads.
Why would you be so stupidly stubborn to not use that???

Do something right in your life and do things in the proper way, go to:

>Sibella and user sit there telling puns to each other
OK that's cute

I think we should roll for Sibella as well. She should get an appropriate bonus

Give me a good, non faggot, reason for staying here when you have your own board to have all the fun you want.

OK look quests are allowed on tg, just close the thread if it bothers you so much.

I don't think she can beat user unless she gets a crit.

So what? That's not a good reason to not go where your threads are more relevant.
It's like making quests on /b/ just because you can.

Because apparently, nobody aside from you cares.

/qst/ is shit, quests go there to die.
Not interested.
QG please don't listen to this asshole.

I expect an answer, no more logical fallacies.

We could just report him?

Just because faggots like you keep creating their quests on Veeky Forums instead of using /qst/.
It's obvious!

Guys just stop engaging.

I should report you for not using the proper board.

Yeah, seems the best way to go about it.

I kinda think Sibella should get to decide its name, you know?

>Interesting idea for a second date...
That could be pretty fun, yeah!

>Interesting idea for a second date..

good lord...

So anyone else up for basing some of the maternal stuff off of Barbara?

Make it a short, portly skeleton in a hoodie

Nope.

Kinda hard to be stealthy then.

No.

Yes

Come on, guys. You know where you belong:

>No.
Oh SuperAnon, you don't know how much have i missed you

Ah, right, it was that uh, Undertale thing, right?

Nice, got one more supporter for this.
Anything else you wanna add in?

Sibella giggles. "Oh...I can't remember the last time I traded puns with someone. I'm having so much fun and its all fangs to you."

"Wolf you like to make another pun?"

"Certainly, bat you have to give me one bat?"

"Ohhhhh, you're good but it'll take more than that to heart-beat me."

"Blood you haven't heard my best yet!"

You reach across the table and gently take hold of Sibella's hand. "It's not howl you pun, its who you pun with."

"Awww...you win you cornball. I don't think anyone could make puns that bad outside of my friend Phantasma."

"Phantasma? That was your ghost friend right? Blue, go-go boots, hair like a swirl of toothpaste?"

"The one and only. I got in touch with her as soon as I got back in America. I'm glad she's doing alright for herself. She's changed jobs. She used to work at the Robinson, that theater you and Winnie trashed last Christmas capturing that ice vampire, now she's a private detective."

"Really? She seemed a little too...up beat for something like that."

"That's what I thought. But hey, she says she's enjoying it. It gives her the chance to do a lot of leg work...you know, invisible intangible air spirit with a taste in puns...now we have to get Belial to make her. I always wanted to know what Phanty would do if she met Phanty."

"I was thinking the familiar would be rather ghost like actually. Semi-humanoid but with mostly a vapor shape to blend into surroundings better. But I think you'd want the spirit to be...a bit more serious with Phanty."

"Serious and yet with puns?"

"It can work. I already got a model lined up for Belial to base the brain wave patterns off of. Your familiar will be funny but also very supportive. Someone who can give you a shoulder to cry on when I'm not there."

"Yeah." Sibella nods in agreement. "Yeah I think I'm starting to like the sound of this familiar...I think I'll call her...Fami."

"Fami? So like how Focalor is Fo and Beelzebub is Bee?"

"Exactly!"

>It's another /qst/ thread

If we're still discussing familiars, I'd suggest we tell Belial that Sibella already has one. Belial does have a thing for duality, and may try to unnecessarily divide or overuse her limited power by creating two familiars.

By telling her all about Gregory, Belial will be more likely to only create one and thus put more effort into that. Speaking of effort, she might see it as something to work with, or even a challenge. A familiar that complaments Sibella's bat, which would not only sate her duality fetish for the time but also make Gregory and the new familiar work as a better team.

Doooo eeeeettttt

Its great to be back. I've got a lot of rolls to catch up on. Too bad I have to go for 4 hours...

This is a good idea, telling her about Gregory.

d0000d

I like how Sibella shortens the names of things.
It's cute.

Anyway, what the heck IS Gregory? It has been implied that he isn't a vampire

Just ignore it.

Some sort of super-bat maybe?

Hopefully, she doesn't decide to shorten our name even further.
or are we actually called anonymous, and user is already a short form[\spoiler]

I'm not sure how she could shorten our name.
"An"?
"A"?

We would become Nonny

"Non"

or 'non'

If you only knew what i was referencing this time

Sibella and user calling each other cute pet names while on a mission.

I like Non as a shortening, if it happens.

>cute pet names
He'll be Rover, she'll be Mittens

What could user call Sibella?

bella, obviously

Oh I like that one.

cant wait to finish work and catch up.

Bella means beautiful, doesn't it?

Thus far the date is going pretty well.

yeah, in italian, according to urban dictionary of all things

One of the reasons Sibella wants a familiar is to help out poor overworked Gregory. Making sure they get along is a great idea. And mirrors some of the themes in the Sibella Quest

The Ghoul Quests are self-generating hyper sigils. All that will be was decided at their inception, they're just slowly unpacking themselves.

Greg's a super-bat. Or is he?

Sally arrives with your meals.

She places down a...dark red mass in front of Sibella.

It...jiggles a little.

Sibella smiles voraciously.

"It smells wonderful Sally!"

"Just the best for our loyal customers!"

It smells like death. You have to remind yourself that Werewolf cuisine is aromatic. It incorporates complex blends of scents that the enhanced senses of a werewolf breaks down into nasal symphonies that compliment that taste of the food.

But to your simple human sense of smell all that complexity blends together into NOPE.

But you aren't eating what Sibella is having. You're eating the Egg Howlers.

You can barely tell they're eggs anymore. There's so much fat and grease and friend potatoes. The grease bubbles and shimmers on top. With your fork you can probe out peppers and sausage bits and mushrooms and potato pieces all jumbled together in a thick red sauce.

Sibella daintily cuts a wedge out of her meal and puts it in her mouth. "Ah! It's perfect today Sally!"

"I'm glad you like it Sibella! Now I've got to see this..." Sally turns toward you,tail wagging in excitement.

"I'm also curious to see how he does." Sibella says.

"Last guy needed this." Sally says placing a tin bucket at your feet. "Be brave and remember cowards only die once!"

Oh boy. And you thought vampires and demons were hard to fight....

ROLL 3D20 TO EAT UP

user VS FOOD

Isn't Benny pretty much Killer Queen?

Mods don't give a fuck about your quest threads, since they belong to /qst/ and they know it.

In any case I'm leaving, I have stuff to do.

But go to

and stop acting like stubborn kids.

Rolled 13 (1d20)

Here we go.

People bitching about moving to qst have had their posts deleted so thank goodness you're leaving.

Rolled 20 (1d20)

roll

What does it mean to be a super-bat?

Rolled 3 (1d20)

J K ROLLING